Australian Plantation Shutters

Australian Plantation Shutters (page 2 of 2)

Listing monitored by Australian Plantation Shutters

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (25)

Kitchen Bliss
Kitchen BlissHunter Region, NSW

Love my Shutters

I recently had Australian Plantation Shutters installed. I was very happy with the service I received. Salesman was very helpful advising me on best materials for my house and needs. Price was great with half price shutters being offered. Installation went smoothly, no mess, I would totally recommend this local company.

Kerri C
Kerri C

Highly Recommend APS

Once again a very satisfied customer. APS is a very professional company to deal with from product selection to installation. The installation team (Mick, Troy and Dan(?)were polite, courteous and so efficient. Very price competitive. Great to support an Australian company.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Evita T
Evita THunter Region, NSW

As beautiful as promised

Tahlia from APS was simply wonderful to work with, she was professional, offered the right advice and the product installed reflected all the elements promised during the initial quote. The shutters were ready earlier than originally anticipated and Jasper and Dan who installed them were efficient, communicated well and cleaned up after themselves. We are extremely happy with the result and would not hesitate to recommend APS to anyone.

Sian F
Sian FHunter Region, NSW

Highly recommend APS!

Very competitive quote. We got 5 different quotes whilst there were discounted shutter promotions. Both quotes for PVC and Aluminium from APS were the cheapest. We went with aluminium shutters, as product is sourced and made here in Australia.
Customer services was great and always prompt communications.
Installation was quick and clean. Guy installing accidentally bent a railing when installing, but was fixed/replaced the SAME day! No wait time.
Fantastic product, very happy!

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Australian Plantation Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

David T
David T

Quality Australian Made Shutters

We had 11 Shutters installed today and from the day that we had a quote by Geoff and then a check measure by Darryl and then the install today by Darryl and Troy it has been a very smooth journey. To have an Australian made product which is better made than the imported ones at the same price or slightly better and with a warranty of 25 years compared to 5 years is takes the imported ones out of the market place. We should all look at supporting local product because one day our grandchildren will be looking for a job and if we don't support Australian Made product we can only blame ourselves. If we happen to have a problem say with a blade we are not waiting 8 weeks for a replacement from overseas.

Rose
RoseHunter Region, NSW

Love my shutters

I had eight shutters installed today and I love them. Dan and Kiarrn installed them today with no trouble and left them lovely and clean. Right from getting my quote, talking to the office lady and installed I had nothing but friendly service. Thank you.

great to deal with.

checked instore display, spoke to saleperson, got them to quote. a few weeks later, tradies arrived to install. shutters fitted perfectly, look amazing. trades people very efficient and quick. cleaned shutters and removed wrapping before leaving. totally impressed with all aspects of this company.. THANK YOU APS..

Poppy
PoppySydney

Not the easiest to deal with

Beryl
Berylsingleton

Not happy shutters

The first time i ordered the shutters for my bedroom was good then i thought i would order more shutters for two more rooms and one in hallway well when i got them the one in the hallway didn't fit and i couldn't open it i thought great then the two other rooms they got the measurement wrong and the frames was to big so now i have one room one size and the other two rooms a different size the measurer got it very wrong. Now they tell to fix the two rooms fixed i will have to pay more money they said it wasnt their problem . I will never deal with them again . I think they have gone down hill since i got the first lot of shutters.

Gail Q
Gail QNewcastle

Shutters Good, Customer Service Terrible

Norma.G
Norma.G

Perfect for a Qld. Home.

Excellent. Gives a new look to our home. Would not hesitate to encourage people to go for them.They really add to the value of your home.

Excellent Experience. Amazing quality!

My experience with this company was really easy and fast. Unsure why other reviews aren’t very good but they were really lovely and helpful for my family. Our shutters look beautiful and they were prompt and easy to communicate with.

Toby
Tobymorisset

WORTH THE WAIT

We have just had our entire house fitted with Aluminium Shutters and while the office staff need to stop letting the company down, the Sales Rep Peter was great, the Checker was spot on, fair pay to him, the installers Clint and Michael were diligent and very careful with taking extra steps to make sure everything fitted correctly.
The shutters have transformed our house as the quality is second to none. Very Happy in the END

Excellent Customer Service Super Friendly

We would like to thank Julia for coming and giving us a quote she was quick helpful and efficient and super friendly. We can’t wait to get our shutters installed we went into the showroom and the girls were super friendly and helpful as well.

I love my shutters! Look exactly how I imagined

Mihir from Into blinds was very helpful . He answered any queries
I had in a professional manner. I would certainly recommend Mihir to others for plantation shutters

sandranoraville

Australia Plantation Shutters

I had two plantation shutters installed. 1 They arrived when they said, they would.
2. They were tidy tradesmen. 3. Excellent job done.
4. Rechecked measurement prior to installation
5. Highly recommend the company

sandra

Looking to getting more shutters for my windows, they are all AUSTRALIA MADE.
I know they will fit perfectly.

Moth
MothHunter Region, NSW

Service

We are very happy with service from staff measuring and quoting plus with workmanship of shutters and installation of our shutters and blind

Awesome company

So happy I chose this company for my shutters in my new home. The customer service, price and quality were second to none. I can't rate them high enough

Love love love them

look absolutely stunning and the staff were very friendly and happy to help answer all my questions. my shutters look beautiful so glad i decided to go ahead with the aluminium especially for my bathrooms as they are marine grade at no extra cost! just look great, so happy!

Amazing!!

Thankyou APS for my plantation shutters!! It has made such a difference to my house!! SO IMPRESSED .. I love them!