Australian Plantation Shutters

Australian Plantation Shutters

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian Plantation Shutters

1.0
    Sorry, no results were found. Try clearing all filters to read all reviews or change your search.

Susan Regan
    Susan Reganasked

I have contacted your company about my shutter today only to be told that they don’t know how long it will be or who has it and I don’t see how hard it would be to contact the third party involved and asked where my order is .. estimated finish time and relay this information back to me .. your continual lack of professionalism astounds me with no managers able to call me .. wish I had never used this company sue

Kathryn
    Kathryn

I assume you have paid a deposit which you don’t want to lose. If you are able to carry the loss I would advise you to go elsewhere for your shutters.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Plantation Shutters representatives