Listing monitored by Australian Plantation Shutters

BcatSydney, NSW

Nice shutters, but unresolved issues post install

Chris T.Australian Plantation Shutters
Bcat

Dear APS Team, it's great to hear back from you.
I haven't actually received the proposed solutions that you mentioned you have offered, but it sounds a positive step and I very much look forward to hearing what you have in mind.

Poor service

With this company , you have to make a payment in full and week after week you have to chase them to finish the job they started. They will give you the run around, they dont turn up when they say they will, make poor excuses like its raining and we cant do the job.

Susan Regan
Susan Reganasked

I have contacted your company about my shutter today only to be told that they don’t know how long it will be or who has it and I don’t see how hard it would be to contact the third party involved and asked where my order is .. estimated finish time and relay this information back to me .. your continual lack of professionalism astounds me with no managers able to call me .. wish I had never used this company sue

Kathryn
Kathryn

I assume you have paid a deposit which you don’t want to lose. If you are able to carry the loss I would advise you to go elsewhere for your shutters.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Plantation Shutters representatives