2.0

Rude and Unhelpful

I made multiple enquiries about a rental without receiving a single response. When I called the office I spoke to a man who was rude and unhelpful. He told me they were just to busy to respond to me! Terrible customer service!

Deb

DebBrisbane

Excellent Service

My apartment was sold by APC quickly and efficiently. I found the staff very helpful and answered all my questions promptly and with no hassle. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend their services if anyone was thinking of buying or selling a place. Thank you.

Terrible

You pay your money send them emails with photos and details of your property and they can't even read them properly. We had a house for sale and all they did was put it on Domain on an old add of over 5 year ago when it was a vacant block and the price of vacant block and attached photos of house with no info on property. Phoned them and they could not still understand that it was not a vacant block. we just wasted $145 dollars for hopeless admin fees plus $40 for sign which we still have not received.

Real Estate Agents

Find out how Australian Property Centre compares to other Real Estate Agents

Nic42

Nic42Mid North Coast, NSW

Pay $95 to list your property but never speak to a human being

APC have a great story about how many properties they list and sell, and when it costs only $95 to list with them it seems like you have little to lose, but that $95 is a total waste of money. Even if you email them and ask to speak to someone, they will never call you. All you get from them are auto emails asking for updates on the property sales status and price. You get zero feedback and zero customer service. I guess what do you expect for $95, but really, rather save the $95 and spend it on a nice bottle of wine to celebrate when a 'real' real estate agent sells your property.

John H.Australian Property Centre