Australian Property Planners Association

Australian Property Planners Association

See the Best Financial Planning in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Best thing I ever did!

I didn’t know I could use my Superannuation to purchase property. A couple of my work colleagues told me about it and I decided that it was something that might work for me. I wanted a comfortable retirement and a place to live in at retirement and realised that what I was currently doing was not going to work for me. My work colleagues introduced me to the Australian Property Planners Association and they got me started and helped me access my Super to purchase a property. I’m extremely happy with the results and service that APPA offered. They handled everything from setting up the loans to structing the trusts and managing the property. I’m excited that by the fact that I have achieved a goal of mine this year, especially given the fact that I didn’t think I could do it. I would recommend using APPA’s services to anyone wanting to gain control of their financial future.

Very good.

We did our research online and found the Australian property planners, we gave them a call and booked in for the two day workshop. I believe they run one a month. I'm an avid investor with a large portfolio and I can tell you these guys know their stuff. i purchased a property through them and can happily say, I'm chuffed.
Ta Char