alf

alf

service was exceptional and easily understood

claim was easy to do and staff were very helpful,all the way-did not have any worrying issues-i also believe the other party has been looked after and was waiting for parts from o/seas as it was a bmw

Plan covers drivers under 25Yes
Claim MadeYes
Claimant is the policy holder Yes
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateSeptember 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Christine

ChristineSydney, NSW

Saved over 75%

My policy was easy to set up. I had been with NRMA for over 40 years but they were becoming too expensive and loyalty didnt mean anything. We were happy.

Trevor

TrevorIllawarra, NSW

Beats NRMA

Beats our previous insurance company by 20% so much for looking out existing members and rewarding loyalty. Easy decision to make to switch to Seniors insurance. The online platform was easy to use and then proceed to purchase

Very easy to follow

Yes I was very happy with the cost I think it is good value for money especially for seniors. This is my first time with this company but will be looking at changing over other insurance in time

Value for money

Understood that driving less actually results in less risk and thus provides a more competitive price for insurance. Easy to get a quote and customer service level can only be described as excellent.

Car ModelHonda Civic

Diane

DianeWestern District, VIC

The best decision I've made about insuring my car.

I decided to have a look at Seniors insurance compared to the policy that I had, that I had been with for many years and the amount kept rising even though I had never had a claim, after contacting Seniors and talking to a consultant I they best suited my needs at an affordable cost.

Car ModelMitsubishi Mirage

Hi Diane,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs and of the great service that you have received.

Kevin

KevinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good value for what I asked for.

Good value, consultant knew what she was talking about and what I needed, very easy to set up over the phone. Hopefully I will never need to make a claim.

Car ModelMG3

Hi Kevin,
Thank you for your kind words on your experience. I am pleased to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that you felt fully informed when choosing Australian Seniors.

Roslyn

RoslynNorth Queensland, QLD

Car insurance

Cheap car insurance happy with Australian Seniors included roadside assistance and windscreen no access new policy easy to negotiate website . Staff call back to check policy details with quick response

Car ModelChery J11 T1X

Hi Roslyn,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy online and that we can provide you with an affordable option.

Great..

Easy to work with!! Offered good value for money. Good extras available. Will be informing my family & friends, on what is on offer. My first policy with the company. Very happy!

John Henry

John HenrySouth West, WA

At this point it is an affordable insurance to have.

I felt the policy was good value compared to others, had no accident at this point in time thank goodness, only just joined the insurance company, no roadside assistance needed.

Hi John,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with affordable cover that is suitable to your needs.

Alan

AlanIllawarra, NSW

Excellent customer service and good value

I had a quote done with GIO but Seniors was $115 cheaper for the same coverage. The customer service representative was very helpful, knowledgeable and pleasant in her dealings with my quote.

Car ModelHyundai i30 PD Active 1.6 L Diesel DCT

Hi Alan,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received and that we can provide you with an affordable option that is suitable to your needs.

Robert

RobertNorth Queensland, QLD

Good so far

Easy to set up. Have not had to claim so far. Only recently joined Seniors. Looking forward to a long trouble free relationship. Quite happy with repayment arrangements and service.

Car ModelHyundai i30

Hi Robert,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and that we can provide cover that is suitable to your needs.

MILA GIGANTI

MILA GIGANTI

Natalie was very professional and helpful as well as patient: she is 10 out of 10!

Natalie was wonderful and she assisted 100%: I took a fully comprehensive car insurance and, because of her kindess and patience all went smooth.Customer service is most relevant and, got to admit Natalie is a gem! Just hope all goes well with the insurance.Thanks

Car Model2007 Ford Focus Coupe Cavriolet LT

Hi Mila,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you received from Natalie and I will be sure to share your feedback with her and her team.

Angielina Hunter

Angielina HunterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Big Time Money Saver!

Really good value! We cant believe the savings! Thanks so much to your company and all who make this possible. We would highly recommend Australian Seniors and urge you to compare your Insurance

Hi Angielina,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review and recommendation, we really appreciate it. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with an affordable option that is suitable to your individual needs.

New Policy - Comprehensive car insurance

Knowledgeable staff (thanks Maggie), all questions answered and explanations clear, full information provided and saved money. Very good value for money and and easy to set up. Highly recommend Seniors Insurance if you are shopping around for a better deal

June

JuneLaunceston, TAS

Great Value for Comprehensive Car Insurance

I have saved over $300.00 insuring my car with Australian Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance. Easy to follow format, don't look elsewhere for a great saving on car insurance for seniors.

Malurus

MalurusSouth Australia

Excellent customer service

I was impressed by the knowledge of the helpful telephone operator when I was enquiring about insurance. In fact I decided to buy the policy worked out for me as it was based on the low kilometres that I drive. Financially I am over $200 better off by changing to Seniors Insurance.

Car ModelSuzuki S-Cross JY

Ian Reynolds

Ian Reynolds

5Star website and value

i am a new customer, like the easy to use website, with drop down menus and suggestions. Premium competitive. Communication easy and quick. Will recommend to my friends and relatives.

Plan covers drivers under 25No
Car ModelVolkswagen Amarok 2H (2011-Present)

Hi Ian,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review and recommendation with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy online and that you found our website to be so user-friendly.

Nadia

NadiaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great phone experience and saved heaps

Great friendly service in getting a quote and i have saved $100 changing to seniors. Im very happy with the service. Im driving less so it suits me to be rewarded with a lower amount to pay for my comprehensive insurance

Car ModelNissan Micra K13

Hi Nadia,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we can provide you with an affordable option.

Julie

JulieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very patient and helpful

Changed my insurance policy yesterday because I dont do a lot of driving any more , it was made very quick and easy for me , I understand the policy and it appears good value, time will tell .

Car ModelMazda 3

Hi Julie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your individual needs.

Doreen M

Doreen Masked

Where do I get a quote online for my car? Thanks

Hi Doreen,
Thank you for reaching out. You can obtain a quote via our website: https://www.seniors.com.au/ or alternatively, I can arrange for one of our team to contact you and provide you with a quote over the phone. If you would like a call, please send me a private message with your best contact number.

terry

terryasked

Does your car insurance cover all windows in the car or just the front windscreen?

Hi Terry,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. Our excess-free windscreen cover only applies to the front windscreen. However, any other damage occurs to other windows is covered under the general policy. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to reach out to us on 13 13 43.

Siew L.

Siew L.asked

Do policy holders have choice of repairers ? Where are the repairers ?

Hi Siew L.,
Thank you for your question. If you need to make a claim and your car needs repairs, we’ll choose a repairer located as close as possible to your home or work from our extensive repairer network. When you use one of our approved repairers, the repairs are covered by a guarantee, so long as you remain the registered owner of the vehicle.
If you prefer to choose your own repairer, you can arrange for a quote and send it to us. But please note that we reserve the right to determine and arrange for repairs to be carried out by our preferred repairer. I have sent you a private message requesting your contact details to have a team member reach to you to assist you further.
Sharon

Irene

Hi Siew L., I believed that you have got the answer from Sharon.
Good luck.
Kind regards
Irene

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors Insurance Agency representatives

Australian Seniors Third Party Property Damage Car Insurance

Australian Seniors Comprehensive Car Insurance

CategoryCar InsuranceCar InsuranceCar Insurance
Contact Number 13 13 4313 13 4313 13 43
24-Hour Phone Contact NoNoNo
Other Insurance Types Offered Funeral, Home and Contents, Landlord, Pet and TravelFuneral, Home and Contents, Landlord, Pet and TravelFuneral, Home and Contents, Landlord, Pet and Travel
Coverage TypeThird Party Property DamageThird Party, Fire and TheftComprehensive
UnderwriterHollardHollardHollard
Legal Liability Cover Included up to $20 millionIncluded up to $20 millionIncluded up to $20 million
Roadside AssistanceOptional ExtraOptional ExtraOptional Extra
Reduced or Zero Excess Windscreen CoverNot OfferedZero Excess Optional ExtraZero Excess Optional Extra
Choice of RepairerNot AllowedNot AllowedNot Allowed
After Accident Care
Towing Costs Not IncludedIncludedIncluded
Hire Car after a No Fault Accident

Hire Car after an Incident

Essential / Emergency RepairsNot IncludedIncluded up to $500Included up to $500
Emergency Transport & AccommodationNot IncludedIncluded up to $500 if you are more than 200 km from home and your car cannot be drivenIncluded up to $500 if you are more than 200 km from home and your car cannot be driven
Benefits
Hire Car after Theft

Included up to $70 per day up to 14 days

Included up to $70 per day up to 14 days

Child Safety Seats and PramsNot IncludedIncluded up to $500Included up to $500
Lock and Key ReplacementNot IncludedIncluded up to $1,000Included up to $1,000
New-for-old Car Replacement

Not Included

Included if a claim is accepted and the car is declared to be a total loss within the first 24 months of the starting date of its original registration and you are the first registered owner

Pay As You Drive / Fixed Kilometre DiscountNot OfferedNot OfferedOptional
Personal Property CoverNot IncludedIncluded up to $500. Covers only personal items which are designed to be worn or carried, such as clothing & bags.Included up to $500. Covers only personal items which are designed to be worn or carried, such as clothing & bags.
Trailer & Caravan CoverNot IncludedIncluded up to $1,000Included up to $1,000
Transit Cover Not IncludedIncludedIncluded
Uninsured Motorist Benefit Included up to $3,000Included up to $3,000Not Applicable
Accidental Loss or Damage