Australian Seniors Funeral Insurance

Australian Seniors Funeral Insurance

Heather

HeatherNew South Wales

Informative and courteous staff member

I think the policy appears to be good value and should be easy to deal with. It was extremely easy to set up and the representative clearly explained the process.

Phil

PhilSydney, NSW

Feel that the cover suits my family needs

Initial contact by phone & in person at the Castle Hill branch was very informative
Policy details explained well
Need to fully read policy PDF to review all relevant terms & conditions, particularly relating to definition of Accident cover

Wally

WallyCentral Queensland, QLD

What I was looking for.

Very helpful, friendly and explained the policy. Answered all my questions and listened to what I had to say. Customer Service officer was most polite and attentive and asked if he had explained everything and was there anything else that I wanted to know.

Kaylene

KaylenePerth, WA

Peace of mind

Thank you Dee you have explained everything clearly and i was surprised how easy it was to join. We now have peace of mind knowing we wont be leaving our son the extra stress finding the funds to pay for our funeral. Huge thank you seniors

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors Insurance Agency

It would be better if I had joined earlier.

I firmly believe that your product is great but, because of my age now, I have waited too long to be a part of this insurance. I wish I had decided to ring when I was 50 or 60, but not now in my 70's.
Yes it is good value, but as I have sufficient funds in my bank to pay for my funeral now, I can't see the sense in reducing my fortnightly pension to be a part of this insurance. Thank you for your prompt attention to my enquiry, but I would appreciate your cancelling my policy. Heather Cronin

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors Insurance Agency

Definitely something you need.

The policy was easy to setup and easy and straight forward to understand. Friendly, knowledgeable staff were able to help with any questions I had. Did not take long to get set up.

Hi Greg,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we really appreciate it. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you received from our team and of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy.

Agnes R.

Agnes R.South East Queensland, QLD

Satisfied all round

The policy was the easiest set up, the person I spoke to was very explanitary, no problems , I asked a lot of questions and was very satisfied with the answers and was very happy with the price

Hi Agnes,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and of the great service that you have received from our team.

Alpal

AlpalSydney, NSW

Good Service

Lyn at Castle Hill Plaza was very knowledgeable and professional, explained everything. Pleased with Funeral Insurance. Now have all insurance with Seniors - 2 cars, House and Contents, Pet, and now Funeral.

KarenNew South Wales

You sure do need it. It is perfect

Yes it is good value.You don't know when you need it.
It was easy to set up. I was asked a few questions and then I was told how much it was going to be.
It didn't take long at all.

Claim MadeYes
Claim DateOctober 2019
Claim ApprovedNo

Hi Karen,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Karen

Hi there. I had to send my name birthday and policy number. To cancel my Funeral policy

[Details Removed]

Frances

FrancesSydney, NSW

Please cancel my policy as of 09/10/2019

So far I have not received any paperwork or email regarding my account. I was advised that this would be in my email within 24 hours. I did notice that you promptly took out my payment. If this is how you conduct your business please cancel my policy as of today October 9th 2019
Regards......Frances Finn

Hi Frances,
Thanks for getting in touch and we're disappointed to hear of this. I have sent you a private message to obtain further information so that we can investigate.

Linda

LindaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Happy with my choice

Very happy with my funeral policy the staff were fantastic and only took 10 minutes for a staff member to rang me after I filed in an online request. I feel my policy was great value and very easy to set up.

Hi Linda,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received and of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy.

Cranky yank

Cranky yankBrisbane

Purchace of and change of Policy

Needed to Change my Policy for financial reasons. As I am on the Age pension could no longer come up with the expensive premium. I spoke with a lady named Tracy who walked me through the change. She was a great help in making me understand how the Payout would drop along with the Benefit amount. While I was disappointed in this it is all that I can afford and should cover the costs associated with my Death.
I have used Seniors Travel insurance for years so I have no doupt that they will honor the policy,

Hi Cranky Yank,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear of the great service that you have received and that you were fully informed when making this change.

Steven

StevenSydney, NSW

Awesome

Good value great service it was an easy set up the person was very helpful and easy to talk to I would recommend this to anyone good price and flexible payments

Hi Steven,
Thank you for your kind words and recommendation, we really appreciate it. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received and of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy.

Brian

BrianGoulburn Valley, VIC

Easy sign on

No hassle set up, affordable cover. Well worth taking out for the peace of mind gained. Staff very helpful and explained the policy in full and the steps required from sign on day.

Hi Brian,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and of the great service you have received from our team.

Janice

JaniceSydney, NSW

process easy

the process was simple once you had the correct paper work .Premiums dircet debit so easy i would recomend to others to think and act to put insurance in place for a later date

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateAugust 2019
Claim ApprovedYes
Jen

JenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Simple and fast

Policy was easy to set up and the premiums are well worth it - everything was explained to me in detail - I'm feeling happy all is in place should the worst occur - more then pleased

Hi Jen,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and that we can provide you with an affordable option.

karole

karoleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best and Easy

I am very happy with my policy and find it is easy and the payments are great also. I also have a funeral policy and in December I will be putting my car on a policy with Seniors. They are great and easy to talk to and they are great at explaining policy when you need to ring them. Thankyou Seniors.

Hi Karole,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and we look forward to assisting you with your future insurance needs.
Jessica

It was explained to me in plain English so as a senior person could understand

It was easy to set up. I am partly deaf and the agent spoke slowly and clearly I was in this insurance years ago but dropped out. I am glad I re- joined

Hi Robert,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and that you felt fully informed when choosing Australian Seniors.

At ease.

Very easy. Answered all my questions very clearly and concisely . I now feel at ease knowing that my family will be able to relax when the time comes and I haven't left them any stress like a funeral to attend to. Well done .

GEORGIE GARSIDE

GEORGIE GARSIDEQUEENSLAND, 4879

Best and cheapest you will ever find

We have 2 cars , and our home insured with , seniors insurance easy to set up and if we require any new info they act prompt and efficient.never needed to claim but sure there would be no problems.

LAWRENCE M.

LAWRENCE M.asked

How much per month for 15.000 cover

Hi Lawrence,
Thank you for your query. The premium amount will vary depending on the policy, your age and the level of cover you choose. I would be more than happy to arrange for one of our team members to contact you to provide a quote, alternatively you can obtain one via our website: https://www.seniors.com.au/funeral-insurance

Te Puhi Larkins

Te Puhi Larkinsasked

If a person dies before the 12 months from time of commencement of Policy and not as the result of an accident is the total amount of premiums paid within that time refunded to the beneficiary.

Hi Te Puhi Larkins,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. I am currently looking into this further for you. Once I have a response I will be back in touch with you.

Hi Te Puhi Larkins,
In answer to your question, there is no refund of premium if a person dies within 12 months from time of commencement of Policy where death is not as a result of an accident. However, any premiums collected after the date of death will be refunded back into the account which paid for the policy, once confirmation of the passing has been received.

judith bormann

judith bormannasked

I am thinking of changing my funeral plan to Australian Pensioners insurance. Can you give me some information please... judith a bormann

Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors Insurance Agency

Hi Judith. Thanks for your enquiry about Australian Seniors Insurance. You can find our comprehensive FAQ section at https://www.seniors.com.au/funeral-insurance/tools-resources/funeral-insurance-faq . Alternatively, please send your contact number in a private message and we'll arrange for a member of the Customer Help Team to be in touch.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors Insurance Agency representatives

CategoryFuneral Insurance