Australian Seniors Insurance Home & Contents Insurance

Australian Seniors Insurance Home & Contents Insurance

Laurel H

Laurel HSouth East Queensland, QLD

House contents

First car insurance in August 2019 and now house contents insurance completed. Easy to set up online and prompt email confirmation of policy. Great company to deal with and very happy .

Coverage TypeContents Only

Great Value for Money

Easy to follow web site easy to obtain quote.
Received follow up call from staff member who was very helpful.
Great value for money so took out House and contents insurance.
Would recommend Australian Seniors.

Hi Geoffrey,
Thank you for sharing your review and recommendation with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to obtain a quote via our website and that we can provide you with an affordable option.

Cancellation of Home Insurance

I have had no problems with Australian Seniors, except that the premium has been increasing by over a $100 each year where they are now similar to other insurers. I have decided to accept a genuine quote from RAC which was considerable lower for exactly the same as AS

Coverage TypeHome Only

Hi Michael,
We are sorry to see you leave Australian Seniors. However, we really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

Steve64

Steve64Perth

Customer satisfaction

We have been with seniors for a year and have just started our second year of cover. I was surprised that my claim for a damaged fence was actioned as a cash settlement and then having to organise the repair myself but not a deal breaker. Claim resolve time was not quite as quick to approve as I thought it maybe but not unreasonable. Overall a good experience thank you.

Claim MadeYes
Type of ClaimStorm and Rainwater
Claim ApprovedYes

pancho

panchoQueensland

Very good

I decided to do some research after RACQ put my car premium up again. Found Australian Seniors Insurance offered a much reduced rate so checked the home insurance and found the same, and decided to switch our home and 2 cars. I did it over the phone and Kayla was very friendly and helpful. The only negative is that they don't offer caravan insurance - I would have thought that the vast majority of their customers would own a van and would appreciate having all their insurances in the one spot.

Hi Pancho,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with an affordable option for your home and contents and car insurance policies.

Ray R.

Ray R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy Insurance

Searched the internet for comparisons and finally settled on Australian Seniors Insurance Home and Contents. Very competitive premiums and an excellent product. Did an online quote and the phone rang shortly after - not a nuisance call but a competent, friendly staff member (Claudia) who answered all of my queries and gave me time to read all of the available information without any pressure.

Julie T.

Julie T.Hunter Region, NSW

Awesome

Accurate and helpful staff who did everything possible to assist me in my endeavour to obtain affordable home and contents insurance for our property. Would recommend to others for their insurance needs

Hi Julie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you received from our team and we really appreciate your recommendation.

Michael

MichaelHobart, TAS

Changed insurer

Did an online quote and was followed up by phone call. Saved a significant amount on annual premium for very similar cover. The ladies I spoke to were very pleasant and had excellent product knowledge.

Hi Michael,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received and that you felt fully informed when choosing Australian Seniors.

Chez

ChezHunter Region, NSW

Changed insurers after checking around this seems the best option for me.

Easy to follow online application. The value of the insurance policy appears to be very competitive. It also suits older generations having collectibles. the options for additional coverage seems fair.

Hi Chez,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and that we can provide you with an affordable option.

Barry

BarryGippsland, VIC

Home & Contents Insurance

Prompt phone call follow-up from my on-line quotation. Operator was easy to understand and explained all aspects of the policy. We commenced our H&C policy immediately. Thank you Australian Seniors.

Alan

AlanSydney, NSW

Simple, No Fuss

Last Company increased over $25 mth, Have never lodge a claim for House/Content Insurance ever. As a Cop I know there has been no increase in crime in the area. Last mob gouging. Went looking for value. Didn't have to go any further.

Hi Alan,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with an affordable option that is suitable to your needs. Welcome to Australian Seniors.

Rhonda

RhondaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic customer service

My policy was exactly what I wanted and at a great price
My consultant was lovely knowledgeable and friendly and professional
Nothing was too hard for her and she offered me options to choose from

Coverage TypeContents Only

Hi Rhonda,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Wiliam

WiliamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Service

First time user of Seniors Insurance and the lady that I spoke with over the phone was a delight to deal with. I will now review all other policies we have with a view to transferring to Seniors.

good rapport with staff

Staff explained and offered alternatives to cover my insurance requirements. They kept in touch with call backs but exerted no pressure but were willingness to meet my needs where possible. Their phone manner was always polite and helpful . The premium was very competitive and I decided to insure with Seniors.

Hi Allan,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our team and that we could provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

William

WilliamSydney, NSW

Competitive but No Reward for Loyalty

I wanted to change my coverage details and after providing them to the Consultant (who was pleasant and helpful) found out that the cost was still $105 dearer than a new policy with the same details that I had obtained a quote for online. The Consultant explained that this was due to the online discount. So I cancelled my current policy and took out the new quote. No company appears to reward loyalty any more and Seniors is no different; although competitive on the new quote. It pays to shop around every time renewal is due!

KathleenSydney, NSW

Competitive Policy

Seniors Insurance provided very good service and the sales person was very pleasant. Explanations of what was covered were clear. This is the second policy I have taken with Seniors Insurance.

Kathleen

On their website it says for people over 50 years of age.

Unnecessary work

The automatic renewal via credit card I dont like. When the policy is due for renewal, it states it will automatically charge your credit card, the email does not give you any other option such as monthly payments etc, so had to go online and get another quote. Lot of extra work just to get insurance

Nobby

NobbyPerth, WA

Lost reading glasses.

Policy is good value for money I have made one claim so far and it was settled in 4 days very quick I hope if I ever make another claim the outcome will be the same

Claim MadeYes
Claim Resolution Time<1 week
Claim ApprovedYes
Claim DateSeptember 2019

Hi Nobby,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we could assist with your claim and that we can continue to provide you with an affordable option.
Jessica

Helpful , good value , proof will be if we make a claim, hope we don’t need to.

Having some difficulty with online quote and received a call from Claudia who was extremely helpful and courtious, went through the application and finalised the quote of which I accepted,

Hi Derrel,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear of the great service that you received from Claudia and that we could provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seniors Insurance

Process was simple.
Policy appears to be good value for money.
I received Certificate of insurance quickly for Contents Insurance.
I also purchased car insurance, but at this stage I have not received confirmation or a certificate of insurance.
After receiving quotes online I found staff quite pushy.

Mary D.asked

I am currently on holidays In France and my car was involved In An accident and I have completed and submitted 12/10 online claim and it has been acknowledged. Our problem is that the 1300 and 13 13 43 do not work outside Aust.and we are unable us to speak with anyone in company. Please provide a direct number to contact Melbourne office?We are extremely frustrated and concerned.Mary Downie

Hi Mary,
Thank you for reaching out to us. If you call +61 13 13 43. However, if you continue to experience any issues please contact our team via email at customercare@insurance.seniors.com.au.

Anne S.

Anne S.asked

Can anyone apply for Australian Seniors House and Contents insurance, or do you have to be a senior?

Hi Anne,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. You do not have to be a senior to apply for a House and Contents insurance policy. If you would like a quote or have any further queries, please send me a private message with your contact details and I will arrange for one of our team members to contact you.

terryasked

Do you price match other companies as i have done quite a bit of research and have seen more than one company quite a bit cheaper ,also where is your call centre located .Thanks

Noeleneg
Noeleneg

Hi Terry, yes I did price match. I was previously with woolies and they are cheap but they are terrible to deal with especially if you take out road side assist with them. They don't send anyone to help they just wanted to tow my car.

John

Yes I did price match and also looked at reviews. These reviews eliminated some lower quotes.

terry

Thanks for the replies ,seems it is hard to find someone that is actually easy to deal with

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors Insurance Agency representatives

CategoryHome and Contents Insurance