Australian Seniors Insurance Home & Contents Insurance

Australian Seniors Insurance Home & Contents Insurance (page 2 of 14)

Wendy

WendyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for our needs!

Good value in the policy, easy to do over the phone.
Excellent representative that spoke with me,
very efficient and well mannered. No need to go anywhere else,
Would highly recommend to my friends.

Hi Wendy,
Thank you for your review and recommendation, we really appreciate it. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received and of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy over the phone.

Joan

JoanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

After researching insurance policies online I rang to confirm the details. I spoke to Samantha and went through all items and excesses to ensure I was fully aware of what was covered for the price paid. I accepted the policy and look forward to a business relationship in the future. Only good vibes coming from this interaction
with Apia.

Jacqueline

JacquelineGippsland, VIC

A very supportive service

I appreciated the fact that the online forms were user friendly. Staff contacted me straight after completion of forms, and have been very efficient and helpful. I am glad to be changing to a more competitive and supportive provider.

Hi Jacqueline,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received and that we can provide you with an affordable option.

Judy

JudySydney, NSW

so simple and very competitive

Policy is good value, very easy to set up. Clear and concise in questions , no ambiguity. Had been with other insurer for 47 years, they could not match the quote

Vito

VitoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good value and the consultant was vey understanding

Easy forms to fill out on line and very thing was explained on my home and contents and shortly my car insurance will be taken out. Should have changed over sooner but now look forward to the future

JohnPerth, WA

Excellent service

Setting up this policy was easy and quick. The savings to our bottom line were significant and other quotes I got were way off. Always start here before accepting another insurance offer!

Hi John,

Linden

LindenTasmania

Good value and was very easy to set up.
The person i spoke to was very efficient
And any questions i had to ask she provided the answer.
Would recommend seniors insurance to friends
William

Gilesia

GilesiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simple

It was so Simple to get quote and the quote was emailed was quick to arrive. I accepted the quote and I easily paid for insurance straight away. Thank You

Hi Gilesia,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and that we could provide cover that is suitable to your needs.

Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Competitive premium & coverage

Competitive on an apples versus apples basis with other major insurance companies. Easy to work with web-site with relative questions easy to understand and answer. Should have changed over sooner.

Karen G

Karen GLeeton

disappointing

inquired about home and contents insurance. they rang, i told them the details, but still continued on with only half of the product, fine and then after going right through the process decided to tell me they could do it, and she knew the details at the start, thank you very much for wasting my time!!!!!
Very disappointing.
The value for money would have been excellent if they could sell the product!!!!!!!!

Hi Karen,
I am sorry to hear of your disappointment in relation to your recent contact. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into this for you and I have sent you a private message to obtain further information.

Change for the better

Changing to a new provider was easy . The staff were helpful and went out of their way to contact me with my crazy current hours at work. I have changed to a new provider and saved myself over $400.00 with exactly the same policy provisions

Hi Cheryl,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and of the great service that you have received.

IT issue

Poorly, as you have not cancel one of my policies and I now have 2 policies for household and contents insurance deducted from my Mastercard Account. Frustrating and I'm now going to have to make phone calls to claim back payment on the policy not required

Hi Paul,
We would appreciate the opportunity to look into the service that you have received. I have sent you a private message to obtain further information.

Vicwondering

VicwonderingLaunceston, TAS

My needs fully covered

I changed to Seniors and received a cheaper price than my current insurer. Would
have liked to be able to purchase highest cover but too dear on a pension.
Easy to apply for.

Great Experience

yes it was great value
no claim
brand new
why do I need to type at least 30 words, thats crazy when I can answer in fewer words.... this is not school and I dont need to add more when ive answered your questions

Hi Tracey,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear that we can provide you with an affordable option that is suitable to your needs.

Elizabeth

ElizabethSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service

Yes I found the policy to be good value. It is Our first policy with Aust Seniors so I'm hoping if we ever need to claim that will will be a smooth process.

Hi Elizabeth,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It is always a pleasure to hear of the great service that our customers are receiving and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Beverley H.

Beverley H.Perth, WA

Easy peasy

I have had funeral insurance with A.S.I.A. for a couple of years and decided to review my car and contents insurance with another company, now that I have retired. I got great value and saved a couple of hundred dollars per year.

Property TypeApartment/Unit

Geoff

GeoffMurray Region, NSW

Intuitive and respectual service.

Seeking a better deal on a home & contents policy for an elderly relative. I was pleased to talk to a consultant with life experience. I got my relative a much better rate; no fuss. All done quickly and easily.

Hi Geoff,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we could assist with providing suitable cover for your relative and of the great service that you have received.
Jessica

First time with your company and found the staff very friendly and informative, the took all the hassle out of searching for a policy... thanks so much for all your help

Hi None,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear of the great service that you have received and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Ralph

RalphThe Mallee, VIC

Excellent communication, great rates

Very professional. Clear and concise communication, with all relevant facts and disclosures provided. Rates are very reasonable, with no hidden costs. Would recommend to all. Thanks you Australian Seniors for piece of mind.

Coverage TypeHome Only
Customer RelationsAustralian Seniors Insurance Agency

Excellent service from a ms swan rang me back to help with insurance

As above very helpfull and explained everything to do with household insurance and the best price changed my ins company to this one ms swan rang me back a couple of times till I made my mind up.

Property TypeVilla

Mary D.asked

I am currently on holidays In France and my car was involved In An accident and I have completed and submitted 12/10 online claim and it has been acknowledged. Our problem is that the 1300 and 13 13 43 do not work outside Aust.and we are unable us to speak with anyone in company. Please provide a direct number to contact Melbourne office?We are extremely frustrated and concerned.Mary Downie

Hi Mary,
Thank you for reaching out to us. If you call +61 13 13 43. However, if you continue to experience any issues please contact our team via email at customercare@insurance.seniors.com.au.

Anne S.

Anne S.asked

Can anyone apply for Australian Seniors House and Contents insurance, or do you have to be a senior?

Hi Anne,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. You do not have to be a senior to apply for a House and Contents insurance policy. If you would like a quote or have any further queries, please send me a private message with your contact details and I will arrange for one of our team members to contact you.

terryasked

Do you price match other companies as i have done quite a bit of research and have seen more than one company quite a bit cheaper ,also where is your call centre located .Thanks

Noeleneg
Noeleneg

Hi Terry, yes I did price match. I was previously with woolies and they are cheap but they are terrible to deal with especially if you take out road side assist with them. They don't send anyone to help they just wanted to tow my car.

John

Yes I did price match and also looked at reviews. These reviews eliminated some lower quotes.

terry

Thanks for the replies ,seems it is hard to find someone that is actually easy to deal with

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors Insurance Agency representatives

CategoryHome and Contents Insurance