Australian Seniors Pet Insurance

Australian Seniors Pet Insurance

Courteous service

The young man speaking with me to set up a Pet Insurance policy was very helpful and courteous. However all the jargon that your staff have to relay is tiresome and I feel sorry for them having to read out this information.

Number of Pets2 pets

Hoping it is worth it

Good value for my needs
Only just joined will be looking at all my insurances with seniors in the very near future
Its a bit hard to write 30 words or more when I have only just purchased

not happy

just put a claim in for a visit too the vet too have the dogs ear looked at had a ear infection but claim in was rejected we have top cover with them paid more then thousand dollars too them in top cover it says 300 dollars worth of vet check ups a year this is the second time they didnt pay so guess what no third chance will be canceling on monday better too but money in jar and use it when needed for vet bills think about it ten years of paying pet insurance thats around 9 thousand dollars

Claim MadeYes
Claim DateFebruary 2019
Claim ApprovedNo
Dear Kenneth, we are sorry that we were unable to help you this time. Unfortunately, the terms and conditions outlined in our PDS mean that not all items are covered. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please send us your policy details via a private message and we will have a Claims Manager get in touch with you shortly. Regards Tess

Pet insurance is a must

Policy good value so i took it out today. I have no experience with Seniors and look forward to establishing another relationship with a business. Insurance i find is a must if you have pets as medical expenses have skyrocketed

Claim MadeNo

Quoted monthly but charged fortnightly

Simple...I was quoted $30.92 per month and noticed I had a $15.00 overdrawn account bank fee.When I checked it was an attempt to take another $30.92 from my bank account 14 days later.I will be cancelling today.

Claim MadeNo
We're sorry to hear that you have been inconvenienced by this. Please send us a private message with your policy details and we will forward them onto a Service Manager who will be in touch shortly.

Very helpful and took her time explaining

It was easy to set up and we have been there for one week it is value for money. Even though we rang other insurance companies the friendliness of the plays on the other end mad up our minds.

Good process

Easy factual process for joining up, with options for pet insurance given over phone before signing up. Opt out clause and delayed payment for a week available to allow time to go through emailed policy.

So Far So Good

After researching various insurance companies settled on Seniors as giving me best available service, coverage and reliability; easy to set up over the phone I am confident that should I need it in the future I will have excellent attention to my pets' needs.

Number of Pets2 pets
Pet Type(s) InsuredCat

Pet Insurance

I have been with the company for a few years. As yet I have not made a claim but will be in the next couple of months.
It was easy to set up but would have liked a printed copy of what my policy actually covered.

Claim MadeNo
Great news! We are delighted to receive positive feedback.

Peace of mind for our fur baby.

Just commenced yesterday. After speaking to the lady on the phone everything was explained in detail and my questions answered. I believe we have good coverage for our pet.

Ruby Bolte

I am very happy with the service however I do not appear to have received any conformation of the policy.
I require one for my files.
Many thanks
Gray Bolte

Good service / Plain English

Fast response times on phone.
Efficient service in "plain English"
Australian call centre
Multi policy holder ( car, motor, home/contents, pet )
Possibly better discount as multi policy holder?

Insurance claim madeNo

Everything we needed for pet insurance.

Started today. I shopped around for pet insurance and Australian Seniors Pet Insurance was the best for us,had everything we needed.

Very friendly service

Just purchased pet insurance here, was easy & Ron was very helpful. I had very similar insurance with another company but the premiums increased & it was more expensive, so decided to look into changing. I have successfully claimed on the previous insurance, some was rejected, all is not covered. Pet parents do need to be aware & find out what can be claimed or not claimed to avoid disappointment!

Insurance claim madeNo

Perfect for peace of mind for my little Buddy.

Just joined today, very informative and helpful, made choosing the right cover for us very easy and explained the differences between policies clear, thanks for making the choice easy.

total Incompetence

Too long,but trying to cancel it, the title of you company is correct as I feel I have been dealing with people that have totally not got a clue what they are doing.

Insurance claim madeNo

Avoid at any cost, they will never pay you

Signing up with them is easy, you know why? Because they want your money and will never pay your claims. They will ask you EVERY time for full vet history, and then will delay, delay and delay.... How they assess your claim? They have a panel of vets to decide whether they pay you or not. So if your pet was having check of it's spine, they will never pay you ANY claims even remotely associated with the spine injury. Avoid at any cost, they just want your money and never pay anything, they will waste our time and money and give you in return zero!!!!!!

Insurance claim madeYes
Hi there, we are sorry that we were unable to help you this time. Unfortunately, the terms and conditions outlined in our PDS mean that not all items are covered. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please send us your policy details via a private message and we will have a Claims Manager get in touch with you shortly.

expensive

only got a quote. too expensive. racq nearly half the price. bow wow lot less. yours was one of the dearest an this is for seniors. dont understand

Insurance claim madeNo
Thanks for considering insurance with Australian Seniors Insurance Agency. We are sorry we weren't able to offer you a more affordable quote at this time. We recommend you review the Insurance Council of Australia's website for helpful tips on how to select the best insurer. http://www.insurancecouncil.com.au/for-consumers/choosing-an-insurer - thanks.

New insurance

Just starting tonight !!! I only registered in response to a phone call from you yesterday !! It is a comfort to know I now have more options should she have an accident or fall ill Thank you for calling me I had meant to take out insurance for a while but just didn't get to it.

Happy Vegimite

I received newsletters. 1st time for Insurance and was very impress with a quick response and no questions too hard

Insurance claim madeNo

seniors p et insurance is the worst i have ever dealt with they are good taking your money not so good paying claims i gave them all the information i had on my cat and it still istnt enough not good enough i would not recomend them to anyone
Totally agree, they are not insurance company, they are money for nothing collecting company.Hi Maureen, sorry to hear you had a negative experience. If you had an issues with a claim, please send us a private message with your policy and contact details and a member of our Claims Team will contact you to further discuss.

If my dog has a fall and has tissue damage and bruising is that an accident?
Hi Pete, please send us your policy or contact details via a private message here: www.facebook.com/AustralianSeniorsInsuranceAgency and we will contact you to assist with your enquiry. ThanksDo not waste your time or the money on this insurance, you will get nothing from them, nothing but frustration

Similar listings