Australian Seniors Travel Insurance

Domestic Cover, Essential Cover and Top Cover

Molly

MollyIllawarra, NSW

excellent service

The policy price was very competitive. I have never used this company before but will certainly use them on my next overseas holiday. The representative was most helpful and answered all my questions . However, before completing the interview I decided to add another day to the quote but it had already been submitted to another department. When I contacted them I was required to pay another $14.99 which was a disappointment

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationEast Asia (e.g. China, Japan, South Korea)

jenniemorton

jenniemortonadelaide

Excellent service

Easy process on the phone but very long. However the wonderfully efficient and friendly team member (Irene) turned it into a pleasant experience. very happy to have peace of mind now as we book our trip.

Insurance Cover For:Adult

Hi Jennie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am delighted to hear that Irene provided such a pleasant experience and that we can provide you with the peace of mind, knowing that you are covered.

Edward

EdwardGippsland, VIC

Easy, peasy self serve!

A very easy process to set up, pay for and finalise!
The policy represented good value for the two of us and it was very easy to add on the medical that was required

Hilary

HilaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to obtain and good value.

I was pleased with how easy the insurance was to purchase. The quote was competitive and allowed me to easily add in preexisting conditions. I feel confident that any issue I may face while overseas will be taken care of. It remains to be seen whether I am correct, but so far so good.

IanPerth, WA

Cost.

Yes and we aways end up with you ,Senior's .thank you again
N/a
All times when we travel we look for the best value insurance and we get it from Senior 's so what's new ? Thank you

Insurance TypeMulti-Trip

Hi Ian,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with an affordable option that is suitable to your needs. I hope you have a wonderful time on your travels.

Ian

We always love our Bali This is our 77 time.

Peter

PeterCentral, SA

Excellent service

I felt the policy was good value. It was it easy to set up. I have used this company about 3 or 4 times before & have had no drama's. Nicky was most helpful.

DestinationAntarctica, North America (inc. Hawaii) and South America

Hi Peter,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear of the great service you have received from Nicky and of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy.

Kay

KaySydney, NSW

Excellent service

I asked for a quote - also asked for some options, and the consultant, Deanne, was both efficient and helpful.
She was also patient and answered my questions clearly.
I had shopped around and this was the one that suited me the best, and it seems to be good value.
It was easy to set up, and I can recommend this company.

Satisfied customer

I am extremely pleased with ASTI's approach to someone with a pre-existing condition. By my answering a few medical questions, it was established that with my pre-existing condition I did not need a doctor's certificate. That made things a lot easer.

Hi John,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs and of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy.

Dallas

DallasGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Set up for senior travellers

Good value based on comparisons with other providers. No fuss even though medical information was required and be assessed for declared conditions. First time that I have used. Good experience.

Hi Dallas,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we can provide you with affordable cover that is suitable to your needs.
Jessica

Good, telephone consultant Nikki was great

Good value and relatively easy to set up. This is the first time I have used this Insurance company.
It is ridiculous to tell me that I have to write 30 words.

Hi Elizabeth,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from Nikki and of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy.
Jessica

very good price and correct questions asked to ensue cover

hassle free policy and was explained in easy terms. All the questions were asked to ensure cover would not be a problem. The time taken to do the insurance was very short and covered all aspects of what I needed in travel insurance

DestinationNorth America (inc. Hawaii) and Pacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu)

Heidi

HeidiSouth East Queensland, QLD

TRavel Insurance

I shopped around as I needed cover for a motorhome in Europe and the consultant, Amanda, was extremely helpful and friendly. EXcellent value for money compared too many others. The policy met all my needs.

Hi Heidi,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from Amanda and it sounds like you have a wonderful trip planned.

dikdanx

dikdanx

The challenge of travel insurance for an elderly person

Compared with others that I checked on, it was excellent value. It was easy to navigate requiring very basic and quick questions to answer. This is the first time I have used it but it won't be the last

Travel

Bit long winded filling out med section other wise easy we have only used you one time so we have never claimed from any one we used so let see how it gos.

Hi George,
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, we really appreciate it. We are always looking for ways to improve the services that we provide to our customers and your feedback will assist with this.

Michael

MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value product

I had to call to discuss previous health issues as there appears to be no option to add them on your site. The consultant was friendly, helpful and professional. We found the cost to be very competitive. We are not travelling until May 2020

DestinationAfrica and Europe
flossy

flossyVictoria

Always come back to Australian Seniors for my travel insurance

The Policy covers what we need and it was very easy to set up and pay. We have used this company for most of our overseas trips. When I have had to contact them by phone the staff have been extremely helpful and courteous.

Insurance Cover For:Senior
DestinationEast Asia (e.g. China, Japan, South Korea), Pacific Islands (e.g. Fiji, Vanuatu) and South-East Asia (e.g. Bali, Vietnam, Thailand)

Hi Flossy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear that we can continue to provide you with suitable cover for your trips and of the great service you have received from our team.
Jessica

Cannot go on holidays without travel Insurance. It's a must.

I have used many travel insurance agencies over the last 15 years and honestly believe Aust Seniors is the best and most economical. The phone response was quick and the staff excellent.

Hi Longy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you received from our team and that we can provide you with this valuable protection.
Jessica

Yes This is the 3rd time we have used Senior Insurance for travel insurance.
WE have never lodged a claim The assistant at Castle Hill was very pleasant and further. She cover all aspects.

Hi Leone,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received from our Castle Hill team and I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip.

JudithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Non user-friendly online experience - very frustrating

Couldn't complete online application without calling for assistance. Had to go through whole process again on the phone. When quote was emailed, couldn't finalize payment online without calling for assistance again. Whole process was very frustrating.

Hi Judith,
I am very sorry to hear of your experience when obtaining a quote online. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into your experience and I have sent you a private message to obtain further information.

Judith

NOTE - the telephone service I received was OK. It was the online system that didn't seem to work.

Graham

GrahamBrisbane

Loved how easy the prescription part was - well done!

Ist time user - loved how easy it was to use. Loved how easy the prescription part was - well done! I thought it was good value too. I'll be back. Cheers.

Hi Graham,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am pleased to hear that we can provide you with affordable cover that is suitable to your needs.

Peter R.

Peter R.asked

In your details on this web page, you show a comparison of your 3 Travel Insurance Covers. What you said about Medical and Hospital Expenses surprised me, because in a quote you gave me you stated differently:

Overseas Emergency Medical & Hospital Expenses Not Included Not Included Not Included

Can you clarify please?

Hi Peter,
Thank you for reaching out to us with your query. It does depend on the type of cover you were quoted on for this. However, I would appreciate the opportunity to look into this for you and have sent you a private message to obtain further information.

Kerry W

Kerry Wasked

Travel Insurance - Top Cover

My wife and I are doing a Mediterranean Cruise flying from Brisbane to Italy via AbuDhabi to pick up the cruise. We have two days in Italy in accomodation before boarding the cruise. We return via plane( after the cruise) to Brisbane from Italy via AbuDhabi. My question is, Is my wife and I covered for Air transport , accomodation as well as Cruise in one Policy? Some insurers offer Cruise option but I'm not sure if we are covered for all the things we need to do to get on the boat ? eg Planes travel, accomodation

Hi Kerry,
Thank you for reaching out to us. I would love to arrange for one of our team members to reach out to you and discuss our policies including our Cruise Pack to confirm what you would be covered for. Can you please send me a private message noting your best contact number and I will arrange for you to be contacted.

CHER

CHERasked

Travel Insurance - Top Cover

Hello, do you provide Multi Trip Annual Cover?
Cheers Cheryl Morris

Hi Cheryl,
Thank you for reaching out to us. We currently do not offer Annual Cover, however we do offer Single Trip Cover.
Jessica

Get an answer from our members and Australian Seniors Insurance Agency representatives

Australian Seniors Travel Insurance - Top Cover

Australian Seniors Travel Insurance - Top Cover

Australian Seniors Travel Insurance - Essential Cover

Australian Seniors Travel Insurance - Essential Cover

Australian Seniors Travel Insurance - Domestic Cover

Australian Seniors Travel Insurance - Domestic Cover

CategoryTravel InsuranceTravel InsuranceTravel Insurance
Contact Number 1300 051 0951300 051 0951300 051 095
Email Address service@seniors.com.auservice@seniors.com.auservice@seniors.com.au
24-Hour Phone Contact NoNoNo
Other Insurance Types Offered Car, Funeral, Home and Contents and PetCar, Funeral, Home and Contents and PetCar, Funeral, Home and Contents and Pet
UnderwriterChubbChubbChubb
Maximum Age Covered 89 years old89 years old89 years old
Medical Coverage
Overseas Emergency Assistance UnlimitedUnlimited$10,000 (Domestic Only)
Accidental Death$25,000Not Included$15,000
Emergency Dental$5,000$1,000Not Included
Pregnancy (max weeks) 24 weeks (pending assessment)24 weeks (pending assessment)24 weeks (pending assessment)
Resumption of Journey $3,000Not IncludedNot Included
Hospital Cash Allowance$100 per day, up to $8,000Not IncludedNot Included
Overseas Emergency Medical & Hospital ExpensesNot IncludedNot IncludedNot Included
Loss of Income$10,400Not IncludedNot Included
Permanent Disability$25,000Not Included$15,000
Luggage & Personal Effects
Theft of Cash $250Not IncludedNot Included
Delayed Luggage $500 after 24hrs, $1,000 after 72hrsNot Included$500 after 24hrs, $1,000 after 72hrs
Credit Card FraudReplacement covered under "Non-medical additional expenses"Not IncludedReplacement covered under "Non-medical expenses"
Travel Documents / Passport Replacement covered under "Non-medical additional expenses"Not IncludedReplacement covered under "Non-medical expenses"
Maximum Single Item Limit $4,000 (Camera, laptop, or tablet)$4,000 (Camera, laptop, or tablet)$4,000 (Camera, laptop, or tablet)
Luggage & Personal Effects $15,000$5,000$5,000
Ancillary
Personal Liability $3,000,000$1,500,000$1,000,000
Rental Vehicle Excess $8,000Not Included$5,000
Motorbike / Moped Coverage Optional for motorcycles/mopeds over 50ccOptional for motorcycles/mopeds over 50ccNot Included
Domestic Pet Care $500Not IncludedNot Included