3.8

Verified VIC
Phyllis S.
Phyllis S.

Welcoming and professional service

I have been having treatments for 6 months now, all staff at Plenty Valley have,at all times, been welcoming, courteous and very knowledgeable with a clients concerns when formulating treatment service and after care products. Highly recommended Show details ·  1
Gobsmacksed
Gobsmacksed4 posts
  Physical Stores
Sam
Sam

Great customer Service

Maddison did an amazing job with my skin analysis at plenty valley and matched me to the perfect products for my skin type. Having such great results so far!! Will definitely be returning and continuing with the products! Show reply
Kim
Kim

Friendly customer service

came in for underarm laser treatment. Treatment has been painless, results have been really good so far. Staff are very friendly and care about the progress of my treatment. Definitely would recommend Show details ·  1
Monika
MonikaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  VIC

Detailed explanation of all the treatment i need from Antonia

All very good. Excellent communication and customer service. I like the vibes in the watergarden Australian skin clinics and very close to my home too.. Thank you so much.. for the help. Show details ·  1
Cat Abu
Cat Abu3 posts
Annie
Annie

Great job from Monique

Monique from Broadmedows clinic did my treatment and she was fantastic I love it I have fillers and Botox done she was very gentle when doing treatment very happy I was . Show details ·  1
Rates and Fees
Rachel
Rachel3 posts

Great Service and Always Welcoming

I’ve been going to the girl at Plenty Valley for over a year now, for laser hair removal.
They are always welcoming and helpful.
So happy and wouldn’t t go anywhere else. Show details ·  1
Manpreet L
Manpreet LGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Online Store

Online consultation

Had an online consultation with the dermal clinician - Pacific Werribee store! Amazing service, they were very attentive and knowledgeable. I cant wait to come in when they reopen.
They addressed my concerns and even told me what i could do from home to help fix the concern that i had Show reply
Chris
ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Rude manager at Australian Skin Clinics Garden City

Girls doing the facial are decent which is pretty nice. But the microdermabrasion is pretty much useless for active acne. The store recommended microdermabrasion and micro middling for the concern of active acne. After microdermabrasion, the acne is still there. The future micro-needling is potentially damaging the active acne. So from this experience, it is obvious the people there are unprofessional and useless for acne problems. Skincare products that are forced to purchase are overpriced, irradiating, and questionable. The manager lady is impatient with customers and potentially misleading. Show details
Cheryl Lynch
Cheryl LynchGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive Australian Skin Clinics

Feeling and looking great with the treatment I receive on my skin

The women working at ASC are friendly & Professional, they have good knowledge and apply care when working with you.
I have had a couple of different Therapists to help my skin issues, I am always very happy with the care and product knowledge when I am walking out.
My skin feels smooth and healthy.

Rhona obouhoff
Rhona obouhoffGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

No refunds given

I paid up front full price of $800 for a skin treatment at the Greensborough store
After I had issues with Botox I had received there , I cancelled the skin treatment.
I was told there are no refunds on change of mind.
Not happy I was not asked to pay a deposit and I was not told about the no refunds when they were taking my money.
Shameful they make you pay full amount.

5 stars
5 stars
  QLD

5 star. Every single visit, the techs are Always professional and provide amazing service. The girls are so caring and listen to my skin concerns. Results driven but also relaxing.  Show details ·  1
Thaku M.
Thaku M.Victoria

About my experience

Probably the best skin clinic in the area.My skin get so much better than before plus their customer service is excellent and I have an amazing experience with Australia skin clinic so far...I’m gonna keep getting treatment from them ..luv it .. Show details ·  1

Bahareh Gomez
Bahareh Gomez Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor management at woodgrove

I bought a package, and a day before my appointment, I had a surgery, because of that, I couldn't do anything on my skin up to 1 year. I rang them, talked to manager and she said leave it with me and I let you know, after 3 days and no news, I rang them again, and talked to her, and she rejected for refund with all my hospital documents and when I said I'll take it to consumer affairs, she said good luck.
I have to add this, on the day for buying the package, no explaining at all about policy or refund.
Natalie
NatalieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Online Store

Amazing!!

Had Nicole as my nurse and she was AMAZING! Went in for anti-wrinkle injections. She reassured me, answered all my questions and was very professional. Highly recommend, will be definitely coming back to see her! Show details ·  1
Mine
Mine

Fixed

Issue has now been fixed and am happy with the outcome.
I go back in a week or so for a reveiw.
But was relieved that they took my concerns seriously and called in someone to help.
Would not recommend. Show details
Luisa
LuisaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service and knowledge

I have had Antonietta from the Watergardens Store for my lazer treatments. She made me feel comfortable from my first treatment. She takes the time with me and listens to what I need. She has a pleasant and competent personality.  Show details ·  1
Anna A.
Anna A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Julianne
Julianne South East Queensland, QLD

Caring and professional

I have been a regular customer at MacArthur Central Brisbane for many years and have found the staff to be very professional and helpful. They know what is best for my skin and age group. Show details ·  1
Cody
CodyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts
  VIC

Rushed and bodgy job with burns on skin

If you are like me and tossing between Australian Skin Clinics or Laser clinics Australia, go with the later. Recently my left arm was burnt by their high point store technician. No skin assessment was carried out before laser hair removal and was asked to move to a different room for more suitable laser machine for my skin in the middle of the session. Unfortunately, now I’m left with permanent scarring on my left forearm :(  Show details
Eva
EvaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Useful information & excellent treatment

So far I've been there for my third treatment & it's perfectly done by Selma @ Knox Australian Skin Clinic. Thanks for your excellent treatment and useful information throughout the entire session. Skin looks much more clear and wonderful.  Show details ·  1
CS
CSSydney, NSW8 posts
Happy Customer
Happy Customer
  VIC

Kind and efficient staff - Caz!

I had a very pleasant booking experience from the lovely Carolyn (Caz) at the Fountain Gate clinic. The staff there are always friendly, informed and helpful. I had some trouble booking a few appointments and Caz was very professional and conscientious. She resolved my issue immediately. I saved quite a bit of money because of her efforts and I now have a good treatment plan in place. Thank you Caz! From your happy customer, Chloe Show details ·  1

Parvaneh
ParvanehGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Melbourne- Eastland clinic

Thanks to Eastland clinic lovely manager for her positive attitude when I forgot my appointment and she didn’t charge me :) Show details ·  1
Alisha A.
Alisha A.Sydney, NSW4 posts
  NSW

Calling for refund since past 4 weeks.. manager has no time to talk!

I have been calling for refund since past 4 weeks, maybe more, as I have moved interstate and can no longer use services at the clinic and neither do I want to transfer at another clinic.

The last time when I called, the lady said that the manager is too busy to talk and I should contact the head office.

When I call the head office's number, the automated voice never transfers the call to the head office! This is so annoying!

Edit - They still didn't agree to give me a refund, instead issued a credit note which I had to compromise with and it required a lot of follow up from my end.

I wouldn't recommend them. Show details

Australian Skin Clinics   DM

Hi Alisha, we are sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with the resolution provided by the clinic and sincerely apologise for any delay in communication. Kind Regards, Australian Skin Clinics

Tammy
TammySouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Verified QLD

Best skin clinic by far

Always love visiting ASC North Lakes. The girls are so welcoming, and my clinician is hands down, the best. I wouldn't trust anyone else for my treatments. The results I've Recieved have been nothing short of AMAZING. Show details ·  1
Amanda
AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive Online Store

Great clinic

Thank you Maraea for my packages and treatment definitely recommend this clinic is great service Australian skin clinic at northlakes is great place go to would definitely recommend family and friends to go here Show details ·  1
Elaine R.
Elaine R.Sydney, NSW

Top quality beauty services

I've been going to Australian Skin Clinics for a long time and can vouch for well trained staff, high quality products and techniques used. I always walk out feeling like a million bucks. Show details ·  1
stu
stuSouth East Queensland, QLD
Sarah H.
Sarah H.2 posts
Maham.Q
Maham.QGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts
  Verified VIC

Appalling behaviour by the manager of ASC Chadstone

I bought a laser package x3 from ASC Chadstone, to use in March, April and May 2020. They closed their store down because of Covid-19. I told them in that case I would just like a refund as the services were not provided or will be provided as is my consumer right. They refused and have ignored me for weeks, and recently they blocked me on facebook so I cant reach them. If this is how they treat their paying customers when there's a problem then there's nothing more you need to know about this company and its managers. Show details
Liz
LizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC11 posts

Cosmetic injector

Front end staff very friendly, Great waiting room at rear so people in the centre cannot see who is having procedures done.The Cosmetic injector Leona was so friendly, thorough and gentle. Will definitely be my regular clinic from now on. Prices were also very reasonable. Show details ·  1
Mark
MarkSydney, NSW
  NSW

An investment to my skin!!

I’ve never felt so confident in my own skin! Australian skin clinic at parramatta have done a great job! I love their staff and services, they’re all so friendly and give great advice. Show details ·  1

Crystal
CrystalSydney, NSW2 posts
  NSW

The staff at Australian Skin Clinics at Parramatta are experienced, friendly and always happy to help. I love their advice and the products sold in store. Highly recommend visiting the store yourself. Show details ·  1
Angelina
Angelina

Amazing

Australian skin clinics in Parramatta did an A-zyme peel on me and after a few days, my skin was glowing and it felt amazing! Would highly recommend going and getting one done. Show details ·  1
Pooja
Pooja

My skin loves it

Great treatments, always freshens and improves my skin. Can’t live without it. The vitamin A peel is my favourite. And I’ve just tried high performance micro. The staff are always very friendly and professional. I never have facial treatments anywhere else Show reply
Violet James
Violet James
  NSW

The girls at Parramatta are so amazing! They were so helpful and thorough with my skin consultation and my technicians knowledge was incredible, my skin has never felt better! Would definitely recommend. Show details ·  1