Australian Solar Designs

Australian Solar Designs

Brand Manager for Australian Solar Designs? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Installation
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (19)
  • Purchase Price$5,505.00
Boyd
Boyd

Very patient with non tech savvy customer

Monica was extremely well mannered & patient with assistance to set up the wifi phone app for my solar system as well as Faddey, Charles & Nixon who I had dealings with.

Francis
FrancisGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product, brilliant after-sales service

I am hugely impressed with the customer service (Jackline and Monika) provided by this company and the quality of their product. They contracted a local installer who did not do a very good job (hence 4 stars, not 5) but they followed up on the issue and did not rest till the installation was completed to my satisfaction. The system is working very efficiently and is the best investment I could have made. Very reasonable pricing too. A must recommend!!

Awesome support by Monica. Thumbs up

I call out Monica for assisting me for my issue with the Access Point. Good knowledge of the product. Assisting all the way to the configuration. And now it is working as expected.

Eddie
EddieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very professional installation and customer service

Installation was done on the same day with no fuss. With attention to detail.
Customer care was wonderful and supportive at all stages from sales to the final hand over. I recommend this company to anyone thinking of installing solar panels.

gcp
gcpGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good communication. timely response and no hustle

easy process and good customer service. timely response. quick turnaround. i have no issues with these guys and have responded quickly with all the appropriate answers and solutions for my enquiry.

Vic
VicKambah 2902, ACT

7 YEAR SOLAR FAILURE

National Business Manager

I have an ASD installed 5KW Solar system.This was installed July 2014 (7 years ago) and all the Trina Solar panels have deteriorated beyond repair. I made contact with ASD on Tuesday 13th and after repeating myself to two of ASDs male team members, I was told I would receive an email explaining how to claim warranty.
It is now Thursday afternoon and no email or call ?
So far I find ASD a company that lacks moral fibre, integrity or any concern for its name or reputation.

AS500809 - Perfect

I was having difficulty to check my solar online and Raymond help me to set it and its all good and i can check my Solar online Thanks Raymond for your help.

Mohan
MohanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very good service and follow up

Everything was performed smoothly. All concerned addressed straight away.
Really appreciate the follow up particularly by you consultant Monika and Bree initially. I have recommended ASD. to some of my friends.

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Solar Installation- Good Service

Happy with the works that were recently installed. Throughout the process I was kept informed of each step. Customer service staff were very helpful. Confirmations and manual were provided promptly after installation.

Find out how Australian Solar Designs compares to other Solar Panel Installers

Good service with a good outcome

WiFi dongle wasn’t working so couldn’t access the Solis Home app. Andrew had the dongle replaced and talked me through replacing it and reconnected to the app. It’s now working fine.

Barry W.
Barry W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Installation and followup service

I had the solar system installed early 2021. The experience of ASD from quotation to installation is very good. ASD staffs are all very helpful, and installers are very professional. I also had some over-voltage issue after installation, and the staff Andrew had a quick response and helped me to solved the problem.

KevinD
KevinDGippsland, VIC

Excellent service, installation & followup support

Sales & Installation was a smooth and timely process, aftercare followup was excellent and Shanaya who helped me hook up my wifi monitoring was patient, informative and great with her advice.

AS500701

The installation of our new solar panels was a smooth and no hassles experience that started with Eric the salesman and continued through Monika who was pleasant and well mannered to deal with. I would also like to thank Matt and his crew from Dynamica Electrical who did a magnificent job of installing the panels and inverter.

AS500646 - Wifi Set up

I was having trouble to set up wifi so called ASD and Raymond assist me for the set up and he really did good job he is really informative and knowledgeable and with good Skills.

AS500462 (Andrew) Good Outcome when Client and Company have a good working relationship !