Australian Stock Report

Australian Stock Report (page 2 of 5)

Alex M
Alex MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It is good to work with trusted professionals

pmcgilvray
pmcgilvrayFar North Queensland, QLD

Should of joined with Logan Wong and ASR years ago

I have only been with Logan a few months
his knowledge, attitude, plan and explanation of what he wants to do are brilliant.
we have finalized a few buy and sells and I am 100% happy
only regrets I made to small steps to begin with.

Competent

My advisor for Australian Stock Report's "Macrovue" (Phillip Aries) has given advice that has led to profitable positions. Moreover he listens, gives reasons for his recommendations and is not pushy. Robert.

JayelSydney, NSW

Initial issues have been resolved with a team of professional people interested in making sure that their clients achieve the best from the HALO system. Training, tech support, advice and follow up service has been great. This is a good system with new version making an even better user experience. I am very pleased with the response to earlier issues and look forward to using HALO to its full extent in my trading decisions. Particular thanks to the HALO service manager, Gareth, Jason and Brendan.

The most useful investment tool.

I carry out research 8 - 10 times a week. The information provided is comprehensive and very useful. Justin Ishac, my advisor, is in regular contact and has put me into some good trades.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
UselessHalo
UselessHalo

Better value elsewhere

Hardly any new recommendations. Charts are totally inadequate and lots of very important indicators missing Useless for serious investors/trader
No proper glossary
void of definition or how to use guide for hakey shakey

Difficult platform - very pushy misleading salesman - useless to me

JeffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

High Pressure selling tactics

I was a little interested in this service, attended a few webinars and did not expect the high pressure to sign up to their newsletters. A good service should sell itself. The guy was relentless and I eventually had to hang up- he just wouldn't listen. This really made me question their ethics.

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Promise the world, deliver little

Had to go to Motley Fool to get what I needed. Feel I have been ripped off. I paid 2yrs subscription then was forgotten about. I want a refund please. Have requested 3 times for a call back from an advisor. No call back. Have been doing well on my own thanks to Motley Fool. But Australian Stock Report has been terrible.

Aaron F.
Aaron F.Northeast, VIC

excellent platform!!! transformed my investing potential

Doug Blunden
Doug BlundenSydney, NSW

Revisiting my subscription to ASRW.

Have been working with Mark Redmond, who has most pleasantly and helpfully fascilitated my workings with HALO. He has been most approachable. That encouraged me to delve further into what ASRW has to offer. His videos enabled me to understand HALO. He recommended Tom Armstrong to me.
Tom has been very helpful in rebuilding our portfolio. I appreciate his clear analysis and advice. He gives me "as it really is" advice and is sensitive to my thoughts at the same time, exactly what I need..
Both gentlemen are unfailingly courteous and ready to assist in whatever way they can.
Until now I had never met either gentlemen.
Doug Blunden.

Aarron W.
Aarron W.Sydney, NSW

So far so good...

Peter
Peter

Extremely hostile response when I refused to join up

Sharon
SharonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

One star for macrovue

Do not waste your money on macrovue. Compared to the other platform I use for international trading, there is a distinct lack of investor tools and a lack of transparency in its reporting. Intetactions with customer service have proved frustrating.

Carly
CarlyPerth, WA

ASR was a great investment for me!

I couldn't be more satisfied with my experience of ASR. Every person I've spoken to has been very professional and helpful. In particular, I feel blessed to have Richard Nader as my advisor. He's always on the ball, very responsive, knowledgeable, professional and excellent at explaining reasons for his recommendations. He calls me immediately with important new information. His recommendations have been briliant. My portfolio is doing very well. I feel so grateful to Michael Cannizzaro for inviting me to join ASR!

Cleide P.asked

Is anyone using ASR short term SMS messages of stock to buy/sell?

Jayel

Do you mean the PATS messages?

Cleide P.

I dont know to be honest. It is a membership where ASR will SMS stock to buy/sell for short term trading.

Hi Jayel
yes, i looked in their website and it is called PATS
do you use it? would you recommed?

Mareeasked

How are they performing with MACROVUE please?

Donna

It seems like a great product. More so for buying and selling of international stocks. I have stuck with Comsec. Too much to take in as a new investor in stocks. I will most likely become a Macrovue user. For now, I am less overwhelmed dealing in the ASX.

Maree

Tdhank you Donna, I too have a Comsec account.

Rock chic
Rock chic

Hi Donna
How does Commsecs fees compare for international trades

David Bryars
David Bryarsasked

I was persuaded to try Australian Stock Report on the 2nd Sept. I was looking for a good Portfolio recording management etc facility. The Salesman on the phone was extremely pleasant but very keen to sell me a 'package', he eventually got the better of me by offering a discount (on a thought were exceptionally high fees). I only gave in to try the product when he offered in writing a 60 day money back guarantee.
I have 'tried' the Hala portfolio recording etc part of the offering - nothing special I find - and I have no wish to use any of the other facilities offered.
I have now tried unsuccessfully to take advantage of the money back guarantee but I am not sure how to find the best person in the company to go to to claim my money back.
The original salesman is not interested in answering any emails.
What do you recommend I do? Please.
Regards
[name, contact details and email address removed]

Jeff

found this guy on LinkedIn -Michael Murphy. Sales and operations manager. Might be worth a try
linkedin.com/in/michael-murphy-0816a426

Donna

They come up with strong sell packages. I eventually purchased a two year package in May 2020 for Halo, webinars and their Pats service. I was promised a call from an Advisor during the sale and given a 2 wk money back guarantee. I tried several times to speak with an Advisor with no success. I still have not spoken to an Advisor nor had my phone calls returned. The only calls I receive are marketing calls to upsell on products and services I haven't got. I get these calls from a salesperson offering huge discounts ( an approach taken exactly like their first sale to me), after speaking to their 'Manager'. These calls come immediately after I sit in on one of their weekly Webinars.
I tell them the same msg. I am yet to find value in what I have, why would I spend more?
One person I have had great help from was one of the Salespeople, Simon from their Melbourne office last month. He helped me understand Halo more and how to take advantage of their Pats. And useful info in Macrovue. He also gave me his direct number if I had any other problems even tho, I didn't take up the extra services.
There is so much to learn when investing in stocks for the first time. I have done a lot of reading and worked my way finally all around CBAs commsec which I find useful. I'm getting there, but still feel I jumped too early with that first sale from ASR. DM

Jayel

I too have subscribed for a long period. After the initial flurry of calls, then nothing. No answering of emails or phone calls and all I wanted to know was if there were any training materials for Halo. There is, very basic, home made and not a lot of useful instruction beyond what you can work out for yourself. I recently had some success with contact by joining a webinar and typing my claims of lack of service, set and forget approach, and not worth the money into the webinar questions. I quickly got a phone call and some service. Bomb their webinars is my tip.

See all Australian Stock Report questions