Australian Stock Report

Australian Stock Report (page 3 of 5)

Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I use Halo all the time.

John Fox
John FoxSydney, NSW

Fantastic information and support

I am impressed with ASR's research that puts you into the right stock at the right time and the right price. Invaluable for anyone managing their own Super Fund or investing for others.

Jan from SA
Jan from SAMurray Mallee, SA

So Glad I Joined

Jan from SA
I joined the Australian Stock Report in October 2019.
They had a hard time encouraging me to join to become a member but they eventually won and I am so pleased they did
The broker Sunny Kang was allotted to me.
He is an extremely intelligent and caring person and works hard to meet my needs.
I have learnt so much in the last 6 months that it does not faze me if the market goes up or down as you can win either way.
After 3 months I was given the opportunity to join up for 10 years which I have.

Beemer
BeemerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Unreliable, Poor Communication, Refund Difficult

Superb Guidelines

Time spent learning how to use the information and implement it results in profitable investments.
The sectors of Market, Security and Portfolio allow scans to identify trades that suit your interests and financial requirements. Daily use checks the financial health and future outlook for each stock.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Rob
RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Halo - great product for investors

Halo is a really good product for those who invest in shares, foreign exchange or managed funds. It has so many different pre-determined searches to use as well as parameters to input when defining your own search. Whether you design a search using technical or fundamental monitors or virtually anything you want to input, or use the available options, you will get great value from the Halo platform.

I have been extremely pleased with Halo.

vivien
vivienNorth Queensland, QLD

excellent service so far

ASR has provided an excellent service.I am new to this and Dvid has helped me to buy Australian shares and Phillip is in the process of helping me to buy International shares.I was scared to do it my self as I am a novice and they have been very patient, easy to understand and I am finding the experience very enjoyable.
I have recommended them to my friends and colleagues and would not hesitate recommending them to other people interested in trading stocks. Vivien

Do not waste your money with this company

I was charged for a service I never agreed too. After much discussion it was agreed I would get a refund but a month later I am still waiting. As for their training -they promise too ring at a certain time but never do.
Be very careful with this lot as for me they have proved very untrustworthy

Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

I hope this discount offer is as good as it sounds, time will tell

Too soon to give a realistic review, but my introduction to Halo was very impressive. I have already been given a few growth shares recommendations .

When signing up I was offered a good price discount, but no time to consider properly. If I did not pay the card on the day, there was no discount. This selling attitude should be changed.

Romain Kabs
Romain KabsPilbara, WA

A solution to self trade with confidence, advice and good information

I've been contacted after downloading a report from the Australian Stock Report website. The adviser I'm dealing with have been persuasive, not being pushy to me to subscribe to Macrovue to get access to thematic portfolio that have potential to perform better than the market. The platform is user friendly and contains a lot of information that can bring confidence in your decisions. The adviser can also help in the investment.
What I like compared to other investors is the full access to where you invest your savings and full control of it. All is transparent.

Mickssticks
MickssticksSouth East Queensland, QLD

Macrovue is great, but the documentation?

Dgrif
Dgrif

No, do not even trial

Do not even trial anything from this company. They do not have the ability or good conscience to refund your money in a reasonable time if to do not want the product. They can charge your credit card the instant you say yes, but weeks of phone calls and emails and excuses and still no refund.

ticked off
ticked off

***Attention all self investors this is a must have - forget the rest - buy the best***

John S.
John S.Sydney, NSW

Shoddy results, owner and product

I lost money with all their advice over the last year, gave them a 2nd chance resubscribing and boy what a mistake that was!

Don't sign up, not worth the money.

Cleide P.asked

Is anyone using ASR short term SMS messages of stock to buy/sell?

Jayel

Do you mean the PATS messages?

Cleide P.

I dont know to be honest. It is a membership where ASR will SMS stock to buy/sell for short term trading.

Hi Jayel
yes, i looked in their website and it is called PATS
do you use it? would you recommed?

Mareeasked

How are they performing with MACROVUE please?

Donna

It seems like a great product. More so for buying and selling of international stocks. I have stuck with Comsec. Too much to take in as a new investor in stocks. I will most likely become a Macrovue user. For now, I am less overwhelmed dealing in the ASX.

Maree

Tdhank you Donna, I too have a Comsec account.

Rock chic
Rock chic

Hi Donna
How does Commsecs fees compare for international trades

David Bryars
David Bryarsasked

I was persuaded to try Australian Stock Report on the 2nd Sept. I was looking for a good Portfolio recording management etc facility. The Salesman on the phone was extremely pleasant but very keen to sell me a 'package', he eventually got the better of me by offering a discount (on a thought were exceptionally high fees). I only gave in to try the product when he offered in writing a 60 day money back guarantee.
I have 'tried' the Hala portfolio recording etc part of the offering - nothing special I find - and I have no wish to use any of the other facilities offered.
I have now tried unsuccessfully to take advantage of the money back guarantee but I am not sure how to find the best person in the company to go to to claim my money back.
The original salesman is not interested in answering any emails.
What do you recommend I do? Please.
Regards
[name, contact details and email address removed]

Jeff
Jeff

found this guy on LinkedIn -Michael Murphy. Sales and operations manager. Might be worth a try
linkedin.com/in/michael-murphy-0816a426

Donna

They come up with strong sell packages. I eventually purchased a two year package in May 2020 for Halo, webinars and their Pats service. I was promised a call from an Advisor during the sale and given a 2 wk money back guarantee. I tried several times to speak with an Advisor with no success. I still have not spoken to an Advisor nor had my phone calls returned. The only calls I receive are marketing calls to upsell on products and services I haven't got. I get these calls from a salesperson offering huge discounts ( an approach taken exactly like their first sale to me), after speaking to their 'Manager'. These calls come immediately after I sit in on one of their weekly Webinars.
I tell them the same msg. I am yet to find value in what I have, why would I spend more?
One person I have had great help from was one of the Salespeople, Simon from their Melbourne office last month. He helped me understand Halo more and how to take advantage of their Pats. And useful info in Macrovue. He also gave me his direct number if I had any other problems even tho, I didn't take up the extra services.
There is so much to learn when investing in stocks for the first time. I have done a lot of reading and worked my way finally all around CBAs commsec which I find useful. I'm getting there, but still feel I jumped too early with that first sale from ASR. DM

Jayel

I too have subscribed for a long period. After the initial flurry of calls, then nothing. No answering of emails or phone calls and all I wanted to know was if there were any training materials for Halo. There is, very basic, home made and not a lot of useful instruction beyond what you can work out for yourself. I recently had some success with contact by joining a webinar and typing my claims of lack of service, set and forget approach, and not worth the money into the webinar questions. I quickly got a phone call and some service. Bomb their webinars is my tip.

See all Australian Stock Report questions