Australian Stock Report

Australian Stock Report (page 4 of 5)

Ray

I have lost confidence in the product

Before the end of my trial (in which I decided the package was inappropriate for me), I was given the opportunity of extending the trial until Xmas.
Before Xmas, I requested my subscription not to be set up expecting my monies to be returned according to our arrangements.
To date, I have not received any recognition whatsoever. Today, I sent my third email. I shall keep readers informed.

Lindy S.
Lindy S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unprofessional and total ripped off

GaryG
GaryGPerth, WA

Training in Macrovue and Halo

Am new to investing and the stock market, but after purchasing Macrovue and Halo it has opened up a new world for me. The staff at ASW are fantastic in their explanation and training in both Macrovue and Halo . I have spoken to many members since coming on board, Cameron, Justin, Jordon, and Richard. Also William the accounts manager could not help me enough with his down to earth explaining of the products and patience with me . All of these people are a credit to their organisation and it is great that their is people like this still that dont mind helping and training. THANKYOU.

Find out how Australian Stock Report compares to other Financial Services

Good service for the general retail investor

I have a lifetime membership to the investing and trading reports and I have been with ASR for approx. 4 years. I have found them to be very useful to help identify stocks to trade with their informative research and easy to use website. Their daily market reports and weekly webinars are very detailed and informative and covers the general financial headlines around the world in an easy to read format. Their reccomendations have generally been good but its best to use your own judgement like any financial service. I would reccommend them for a general retail investor.

New Trade ideas

Mina K bought to my attention that ASR are issuing a new trade idea emails. These appear to be fine reports. It was a pleasure speaking to Mina about the product. he was very knowledgeable about the product.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
vernon w.
vernon w.

ASR and Halo.

I am reading the ASR daily and find it very helpful and keeps me focused on my portfolio.
The more I use Halo the better it gets. It is a very useful tool.

Anne
AnneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Australian Stock Report

I have found this company and adviser Mr Sunny Kang to be excellent. The research with the aid of Halo research technology covering a wide range of investments helps understanding what makes an investment worthwhile or not. The help I have had From Mr Sunny Kang is the best I have had from a stockbroker in over 35 years. He is diligent, intelligent, careful and mindful of one's own portfolio and circumstances. He advises trades and taking profit to minimize risk when necessary.

Loving Halo

Loving Halo, share investment is my livelihood, couldn't do it without the forward forecasts and the analysts insights that I secure from Halo, the big plus it goes well beyond the ASX top 200 companies. I should put in a shout out for Mark in the support team, always willing to assist.

dan
danSydney, NSW

Terrible

This is what I require

My requirements are very simple: I want to know what to buy and when to sell. ASR has this in simple form. I didn't want all the technical hype as I don't want to spend too much time on the PC. I was given education and help is there when I need it.

Leo
LeoSouth East Queensland, QLD

A great help for the “Do it yourself” investor.

Support good, information good. Investing for ones self can be very lonely with all the emotions involved so to gain confidence we need good information, good information and more good information.
We need that slight edge which AFR’s Helo can supply to research stocks. I use it in conjunction with simplywall.st and a charting program app Netdania.
This is not a tipping service but the bottom line, with work, Helo can help to give you that slight edge.
Enjoy Leo

Stephen
StephenFar North Queensland, QLD

Waste of money

I joined the Australian Stock Report for 1 year. They promised me great advice and excellent service. I received poor advice with half the shares going up a little and the other half going down. They said to call us anytime which I did many times only to have the phone ring out. When I finally got through to them they said they were restructuring. I did not review my subscription.
What they promise is nothing like what they deliver. Save your money. Go elsewhere.

Extremely happy with the service

I have been a member of the Australian Stock Report and Macrovue services for some 6 months and have to say how happy I am with the level of customer service and support that I have received from the team. They have been attentive, patient and extremely supportive and follow up any queries I have. I cannot fault the level of service I have received. The Halo and Macrovue tools are great to use as a resource to initially research stocks and review your portfolio on an ongoing basis. Overall I have absolutely no regrets having made the commitment to the services and use them now as my go to tools for investing purposes.

Oscar Gottfried
Oscar GottfriedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I had only excellent experiences

I dealt 2 years with one of their senior advisers and am very happy with them. for quite a few years I am
an "Amateur"investor and 2 years ago I found out that I was one. The excellent advice, careful looking after my portfolio, ringing me when something needs to be adjusted was what I was looking for
This is voluntary, unsolicited review.

Oscar Gottfried, Melbourne

Fantastic Results and Communication

With the markets being so unpredictable over the past 12 months I have sought out many different financial services. I've been wary of using any financial services lately but with Australian Stock Report I’ve achieved results I could only dream of by myself. I love the way their HALO program showcases high level data in such an easy to read way and my adviser is always just a phone call away if I need any help

Cleide P.asked

Is anyone using ASR short term SMS messages of stock to buy/sell?

Jayel

Do you mean the PATS messages?

Cleide P.

I dont know to be honest. It is a membership where ASR will SMS stock to buy/sell for short term trading.

Hi Jayel
yes, i looked in their website and it is called PATS
do you use it? would you recommed?

Mareeasked

How are they performing with MACROVUE please?

Donna

It seems like a great product. More so for buying and selling of international stocks. I have stuck with Comsec. Too much to take in as a new investor in stocks. I will most likely become a Macrovue user. For now, I am less overwhelmed dealing in the ASX.

Maree

Tdhank you Donna, I too have a Comsec account.

Rock chic
Rock chic

Hi Donna
How does Commsecs fees compare for international trades

David Bryars
David Bryarsasked

I was persuaded to try Australian Stock Report on the 2nd Sept. I was looking for a good Portfolio recording management etc facility. The Salesman on the phone was extremely pleasant but very keen to sell me a 'package', he eventually got the better of me by offering a discount (on a thought were exceptionally high fees). I only gave in to try the product when he offered in writing a 60 day money back guarantee.
I have 'tried' the Hala portfolio recording etc part of the offering - nothing special I find - and I have no wish to use any of the other facilities offered.
I have now tried unsuccessfully to take advantage of the money back guarantee but I am not sure how to find the best person in the company to go to to claim my money back.
The original salesman is not interested in answering any emails.
What do you recommend I do? Please.
Regards
[name, contact details and email address removed]

Jeff
Jeff

found this guy on LinkedIn -Michael Murphy. Sales and operations manager. Might be worth a try
linkedin.com/in/michael-murphy-0816a426

Donna

They come up with strong sell packages. I eventually purchased a two year package in May 2020 for Halo, webinars and their Pats service. I was promised a call from an Advisor during the sale and given a 2 wk money back guarantee. I tried several times to speak with an Advisor with no success. I still have not spoken to an Advisor nor had my phone calls returned. The only calls I receive are marketing calls to upsell on products and services I haven't got. I get these calls from a salesperson offering huge discounts ( an approach taken exactly like their first sale to me), after speaking to their 'Manager'. These calls come immediately after I sit in on one of their weekly Webinars.
I tell them the same msg. I am yet to find value in what I have, why would I spend more?
One person I have had great help from was one of the Salespeople, Simon from their Melbourne office last month. He helped me understand Halo more and how to take advantage of their Pats. And useful info in Macrovue. He also gave me his direct number if I had any other problems even tho, I didn't take up the extra services.
There is so much to learn when investing in stocks for the first time. I have done a lot of reading and worked my way finally all around CBAs commsec which I find useful. I'm getting there, but still feel I jumped too early with that first sale from ASR. DM

Jayel

I too have subscribed for a long period. After the initial flurry of calls, then nothing. No answering of emails or phone calls and all I wanted to know was if there were any training materials for Halo. There is, very basic, home made and not a lot of useful instruction beyond what you can work out for yourself. I recently had some success with contact by joining a webinar and typing my claims of lack of service, set and forget approach, and not worth the money into the webinar questions. I quickly got a phone call and some service. Bomb their webinars is my tip.

See all Australian Stock Report questions