Australian Stock Report

Australian Stock Report

WHAT A FABULOUS WINDOW

I just enjoyed a presentation by Lachlan Hackner who really went into detail on the offerings of ASR. I could not believe the information and the ease of access and when our current financial situation crystallises I am sure we will join your organisation.
Bilgolabands.

Heathr
Heathr

Good advisor with interest on our portfolio.

Pleased we have come across Logan
He understands our future needs in regards to our share investment.
Knowledgeable and is keen for a conversation regarding investment suggestions, from our perspective.
Not pushy, trustworthy and always contacts us pre a sell/buy trade.

Amazing service - eventually!

Initially I was not impressed with Macrovue service until Logan took over my file!
What a gem he is!! On the ball, informative and is genuinely interested in my financial welfare!
He has recommended some good stock buys, has indicated when it is an appropriate time to sell and invest in other stocks!
Love your work Logan Wong and you are a delight to work with!

Hamish
HamishNorthern Region, NSW

Open responsive and well informed

My stock market advisor Logan Wong, is open to discussing trades. He is well informed and has listened to my perspective and added his insights to help me maintain a profitable stock portfolio.

Usability tester
Usability testerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Excellent platform

I have been using Macrovue since April 2020 with very good results from my own research and choice of stocks. About six months ago I started getting advice from Logan Harrison Wong who showed me how to really work my portfolio, to be dispassionate about making decisions and to take profits when stocks are high. He gives me a heads up when things change quickly and I would be happy to recommend Logan to anyone wanting to balance and build their portfolio with Australian and international stocks.

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Lesley Rolands
Lesley RolandsSydney, NSW

Best platform i have used for overseas investing!

I joined a few months ago with Australian Stock Report and took advantage of their Macrovue platform. I have had nothing but great service. They were prompt with setting up my account and gave me great information about the market in the US. Since investing in January, I am already up 32% overall. Extremely satisfied.

Joanne
JoanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

ASR, Halo and a great team, especially Logan

I have really enjoyed working closely with Logan and indirectly the rest of the ASR team these past 7 months. Working with Logan to invest my funds has been both fun and rewarding. He brings intellect and humility in equal doses and you know he taps into the collective knowledge of the whole team when putting forward recommendations. The results speak for themselves. Great to work with someone who truly cares.

Lisa G
Lisa GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Goal Achieved

Logan Harrison Wong has been my advisor for just over 6 months and the goals we set, have not only been attained, they have been exceeded. I am therefore very happy to write this review and give Logan 5 Stars.
I look forward to his buy recommendations, and most have seen significant gains.
Logan clearly explains all trades and is not only professional, he is also enthusiastic which tends to indicate he enjoys his work.

Lynn T
Lynn TSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very good!!

Joel has been very helpful, friendly, friendly but not pushy-very refreshing! All buy recommendations i have acted on are doing well in the 10 weeks i have been a member!

Alex M
Alex MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It is good to work with trusted professionals

pmcgilvray
pmcgilvrayFar North Queensland, QLD

Should of joined with Logan Wong and ASR years ago

I have only been with Logan a few months
his knowledge, attitude, plan and explanation of what he wants to do are brilliant.
we have finalized a few buy and sells and I am 100% happy
only regrets I made to small steps to begin with.

The most useful investment tool.

I carry out research 8 - 10 times a week. The information provided is comprehensive and very useful. Justin Ishac, my advisor, is in regular contact and has put me into some good trades.

Aaron F.
Aaron F.Northeast, VIC

excellent platform!!! transformed my investing potential

Doug Blunden
Doug BlundenSydney, NSW

Revisiting my subscription to ASRW.

Have been working with Mark Redmond, who has most pleasantly and helpfully fascilitated my workings with HALO. He has been most approachable. That encouraged me to delve further into what ASRW has to offer. His videos enabled me to understand HALO. He recommended Tom Armstrong to me.
Tom has been very helpful in rebuilding our portfolio. I appreciate his clear analysis and advice. He gives me "as it really is" advice and is sensitive to my thoughts at the same time, exactly what I need..
Both gentlemen are unfailingly courteous and ready to assist in whatever way they can.
Until now I had never met either gentlemen.
Doug Blunden.

Carly
CarlyPerth, WA

ASR was a great investment for me!

I couldn't be more satisfied with my experience of ASR. Every person I've spoken to has been very professional and helpful. In particular, I feel blessed to have Richard Nader as my advisor. He's always on the ball, very responsive, knowledgeable, professional and excellent at explaining reasons for his recommendations. He calls me immediately with important new information. His recommendations have been briliant. My portfolio is doing very well. I feel so grateful to Michael Cannizzaro for inviting me to join ASR!

See all Australian Stock Report reviews

Cleide P.asked

Is anyone using ASR short term SMS messages of stock to buy/sell?

Jayel

Do you mean the PATS messages?

Cleide P.

I dont know to be honest. It is a membership where ASR will SMS stock to buy/sell for short term trading.

Hi Jayel
yes, i looked in their website and it is called PATS
do you use it? would you recommed?

Mareeasked

How are they performing with MACROVUE please?

Donna

It seems like a great product. More so for buying and selling of international stocks. I have stuck with Comsec. Too much to take in as a new investor in stocks. I will most likely become a Macrovue user. For now, I am less overwhelmed dealing in the ASX.

Maree

Tdhank you Donna, I too have a Comsec account.

Rock chic
Rock chic

Hi Donna
How does Commsecs fees compare for international trades

David Bryars
David Bryarsasked

I was persuaded to try Australian Stock Report on the 2nd Sept. I was looking for a good Portfolio recording management etc facility. The Salesman on the phone was extremely pleasant but very keen to sell me a 'package', he eventually got the better of me by offering a discount (on a thought were exceptionally high fees). I only gave in to try the product when he offered in writing a 60 day money back guarantee.
I have 'tried' the Hala portfolio recording etc part of the offering - nothing special I find - and I have no wish to use any of the other facilities offered.
I have now tried unsuccessfully to take advantage of the money back guarantee but I am not sure how to find the best person in the company to go to to claim my money back.
The original salesman is not interested in answering any emails.
What do you recommend I do? Please.
Regards
[name, contact details and email address removed]

Jeff
Jeff

found this guy on LinkedIn -Michael Murphy. Sales and operations manager. Might be worth a try
linkedin.com/in/michael-murphy-0816a426

Donna

They come up with strong sell packages. I eventually purchased a two year package in May 2020 for Halo, webinars and their Pats service. I was promised a call from an Advisor during the sale and given a 2 wk money back guarantee. I tried several times to speak with an Advisor with no success. I still have not spoken to an Advisor nor had my phone calls returned. The only calls I receive are marketing calls to upsell on products and services I haven't got. I get these calls from a salesperson offering huge discounts ( an approach taken exactly like their first sale to me), after speaking to their 'Manager'. These calls come immediately after I sit in on one of their weekly Webinars.
I tell them the same msg. I am yet to find value in what I have, why would I spend more?
One person I have had great help from was one of the Salespeople, Simon from their Melbourne office last month. He helped me understand Halo more and how to take advantage of their Pats. And useful info in Macrovue. He also gave me his direct number if I had any other problems even tho, I didn't take up the extra services.
There is so much to learn when investing in stocks for the first time. I have done a lot of reading and worked my way finally all around CBAs commsec which I find useful. I'm getting there, but still feel I jumped too early with that first sale from ASR. DM

Jayel

I too have subscribed for a long period. After the initial flurry of calls, then nothing. No answering of emails or phone calls and all I wanted to know was if there were any training materials for Halo. There is, very basic, home made and not a lot of useful instruction beyond what you can work out for yourself. I recently had some success with contact by joining a webinar and typing my claims of lack of service, set and forget approach, and not worth the money into the webinar questions. I quickly got a phone call and some service. Bomb their webinars is my tip.

See all Australian Stock Report questions