2Australian Ugg Boots

4.9
4.9

Cara
Cara

The only people I would buy my uggs from

2nd time I have purchased ugg boots from these guys and I wouldn't buy them from anyone else. Great selection, easy check out process and speedy delivery to the UK. Paul was a pleasure to speak to and makes you feel valued and looked after. My feet will be snuggly warm this winter Show details
Dave
DavePerth, WA

Best service ever

Paul and his team were outstanding with there constant phone calls emails and service . The Uggies we got were a made to order and fit perfectly. Well done team .Great Company Great Product and Great Service. Show details
Kev
Kev3 posts

Great product and excellent customer service

I am most impressed with Paul and the Australian Ugg Boot company. I bought these boots as a gift for my wife, and as soon as I placed the order, I had a very amusing and light-hearted email confirming the order and the process that would follow. A few days later I received another amusing email updating the process. The boots arrived quite quickly, and my wife says they are the best Ugg boots she has ever worn. Great work by an Australian company. :) Show details
Sue B
Sue B2 posts

The Real Deal when it comes to Ugg Boots

I recently purchased a pair of Ugg boots from this company.
A great selection of styles and colours and a helpful sizing chart.
The friendly staff at Australian Ugg Boots were attentive and helpful from initial ordering through to delivery, keeping in touch along the way.
I love my new mini length Ugg boots. Well made, comfy and cosy.
To top it off, this company manufactures its products here in Australia and is wholly Australian owned. Keep up the good work Australian Ugg Boots Pty Ltd! Show details ·  1
Angela
AngelaMurray Region, NSW

Fantastic customer service and quality!

We purchased a pair of Ugg boots for Father's Day and they are fantastic! Brilliant service and exceptional quality, with the added bonus of being made right here in Australia, we definitely will be purchasing from this company again when we need some new slippers! Show details ·  1
Rosie
RosieIllawarra, NSW

Husband doesn't want to take them off!

I ordered new Uggies for my husband for Father's Day and he is so happy with them, he doesn't want to take them off. They came just in time for the weekend, so couldn't be happier with the service. Made in Australia, they are top quality, soft and warm and breathable natural materials. My own Uggies are reaching the end of their life and I know where I will be getting my next pair. Show details ·  1
Damyn
DamynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts
Chris
ChrisMelbourne14 posts

Excellent product and customer service

The cosy short boots I bought to replace the very old pair I was wearing as slippers are very well made and exactly what I needed to keep out the chill of winter.
Moreover, I received such a prompt and friendly response to a minor enquiry that all my Uggs in future will be coming from Australian Ugg Boots.  Show details ·  1
Paisley
Paisley

Luxurious, long lasting awesome ugg boots

I'm a returning customer and will keep returning. First purchased two pairs of ugg boots in 2011, one tall front lace up and the other tall side lace up, both in raisin. One pair is for going out and is still like new, the other I lived in and they finally wore out this year. Bought a replacement, great to be able to buy the same make and style 10 years on. They're luxuriously beautiful, great service and fast delivery. Very satisfying.  Show details ·  1
Fab G
Fab GNortheast, VIC2 posts

Absolutely amazing products with top notch quality!

Absolutely amazing quality product! You won’t be disappointed. I purchased the tall outdoor men’s hiking Uggs and they are just the best, so comfy and warm and the production quality and construction is absolute top notch! Couldn’t recommend Australian Ugg Boots highly enough! Support Aussie Made you won’t regret it! Show details ·  1
Liz H.
Liz H.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Fantastic Ugg boots at a reasonable price!

Awesome ugg boots! I’m so happy to have finally found high quality Ugg boots that actually fit my size 16 son! I was finally able to present him with his first pair of ugg boots. And he is ecstatic! Fantastic service - seamless transactions including initial purchase and exchange (due to my incorrect sizing of my son’s big feet). I will now be a regular customer - not just because I have another son with huge feet; but because I know they will live in these boots! Thankyou again! Show details ·  1
rickmurph
rickmurph
Kat
KatPerth, WA

My Go To Place For Genuine Quality and Style!

I’ve purchased several pairs of Ugg boots from Australian Ugg Boots Pty Ltd over the past few years for myself and my family. Stylish, supremely comfortable, true to size and top notch quality I wouldn’t shop anywhere else. Genuine in both quality and customer service, Australian Ugg Boots Pty Ltd are highly recommended!  Show details ·  1
Trent Foley
Trent Foley

Best service of my life :)

I had the greatest experience with Australian Ugg’s. They don’t just make the best quality Ugg’s amongst a raft of knockoff companies trying to ride along on their success, they also have a human touch kind of service that is all but dead and buried in today’s online megastore world. My boots arrived in 3 days and I live in NZ, and the team was an absolute pleasure to deal with! It’s a shame I can only give you 5 stars, because you deserve 11. Best product, best service! There’s a reason I wanted genuine Australian Ugg Boots and not an imitation and you guys really backed that up! Thank you. Don’t change!! You’re amazing! Show details ·  1
Zac
Zac5 posts

Best Ugg’s ever!!!

Best looking Ugg’s lace up in the front fit like a glove so comfortable & very well made ticks every box  Show details ·  2