Listing monitored by Australian Ugg Boots

• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (23) · Not as advertised (0)

The Real Deal when it comes to Ugg Boots

I recently purchased a pair of Ugg boots from this company.
A great selection of styles and colours and a helpful sizing chart.
The friendly staff at Australian Ugg Boots were attentive and helpful from initial ordering through to delivery, keeping in touch along the way.
I love my new mini length Ugg boots. Well made, comfy and cosy.
To top it off, this company manufactures its products here in Australia and is wholly Australian owned. Keep up the good work Australian Ugg Boots Pty Ltd!

Angela
AngelaMurray Region, NSW

Fantastic customer service and quality!

We purchased a pair of Ugg boots for Father's Day and they are fantastic! Brilliant service and exceptional quality, with the added bonus of being made right here in Australia, we definitely will be purchasing from this company again when we need some new slippers!

Rosie
RosieIllawarra, NSW

Husband doesn't want to take them off!

I ordered new Uggies for my husband for Father's Day and he is so happy with them, he doesn't want to take them off. They came just in time for the weekend, so couldn't be happier with the service. Made in Australia, they are top quality, soft and warm and breathable natural materials. My own Uggies are reaching the end of their life and I know where I will be getting my next pair.

Damyn
DamynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You cannot go past these Ugg Boots!

Chris
ChrisMelbourne

Excellent product and customer service

The cosy short boots I bought to replace the very old pair I was wearing as slippers are very well made and exactly what I needed to keep out the chill of winter.
Moreover, I received such a prompt and friendly response to a minor enquiry that all my Uggs in future will be coming from Australian Ugg Boots.

Product Appearance As advertised
Australian Ugg BootsAustralian Ugg Boots

Luxurious, long lasting awesome ugg boots

I'm a returning customer and will keep returning. First purchased two pairs of ugg boots in 2011, one tall front lace up and the other tall side lace up, both in raisin. One pair is for going out and is still like new, the other I lived in and they finally wore out this year. Bought a replacement, great to be able to buy the same make and style 10 years on. They're luxuriously beautiful, great service and fast delivery. Very satisfying.

Fab G
Fab GNortheast, VIC

Absolutely amazing products with top notch quality!

Absolutely amazing quality product! You won’t be disappointed. I purchased the tall outdoor men’s hiking Uggs and they are just the best, so comfy and warm and the production quality and construction is absolute top notch! Couldn’t recommend Australian Ugg Boots highly enough! Support Aussie Made you won’t regret it!

Australian Ugg BootsAustralian Ugg Boots

Thank you so much for your amazing review and for your support of Australian Made, We can feel your passion and its you and people like you, who will keep us doing what we love doing- making our wonderful Uggs in Australia, where they belong!!!

Liz H.
Liz H.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Fantastic Ugg boots at a reasonable price!

Awesome ugg boots! I’m so happy to have finally found high quality Ugg boots that actually fit my size 16 son! I was finally able to present him with his first pair of ugg boots. And he is ecstatic! Fantastic service - seamless transactions including initial purchase and exchange (due to my incorrect sizing of my son’s big feet). I will now be a regular customer - not just because I have another son with huge feet; but because I know they will live in these boots! Thankyou again!

Australian Ugg BootsAustralian Ugg Boots

Thank you so much Liz, it was for people like your son, that could never find a pair of Uggs their size, that we decided to develop our large sizes range. We want everyone to be able to experience the warmth and comfort they provide. Cheers!

A pleasure to do business with.

Australian Ugg BootsAustralian Ugg Boots

It was our pleasure Rick, It's what we do and love doing. We are looking forward to meeting you again in the future. ***** 5 stars back at you, actually take another star *, why not :)

Kat
KatPerth, WA

My Go To Place For Genuine Quality and Style!

I’ve purchased several pairs of Ugg boots from Australian Ugg Boots Pty Ltd over the past few years for myself and my family. Stylish, supremely comfortable, true to size and top notch quality I wouldn’t shop anywhere else. Genuine in both quality and customer service, Australian Ugg Boots Pty Ltd are highly recommended!

Australian Ugg BootsAustralian Ugg Boots

Best service of my life :)

I had the greatest experience with Australian Ugg’s. They don’t just make the best quality Ugg’s amongst a raft of knockoff companies trying to ride along on their success, they also have a human touch kind of service that is all but dead and buried in today’s online megastore world. My boots arrived in 3 days and I live in NZ, and the team was an absolute pleasure to deal with! It’s a shame I can only give you 5 stars, because you deserve 11. Best product, best service! There’s a reason I wanted genuine Australian Ugg Boots and not an imitation and you guys really backed that up! Thank you. Don’t change!! You’re amazing!

Best Ugg’s ever!!!

Best looking Ugg’s lace up in the front fit like a glove so comfortable & very well made ticks every box

Zac
Zac

Totally recommend this brand!

Australian Ugg BootsAustralian Ugg Boots

Thank you so much for taking the time and review us. So kind of you. We will meet again one day, we are sure. :)

Annmarie
Annmarie

The best well made ugg boots.

Australian Ugg BootsAustralian Ugg Boots

What an amazing feedback! - thank you for taking your time and for your kind words, and thank you for sharing it with others. We are looking forward to meeting you again :)

Love - love this all Australian Ugg company

Australian Ugg Boots Pty Ltd, Victoria is the only company I'd buy any type of Ugg footwear from. It's superbly made and the range of products and colours is all you need. MOST importantly - their customer service / journey is excellent - I ordered the wrong size and a new pair arrived back to me instantly.

Our original uggies

Just received my 6th pair of footwear from your wonderful company now my husband and I are set for slippers through to outdoor boots. Never get them anywhere else, or you'll be sorry. The product is amazing, genuine,and local, keeping our money in Aus. The service is unbeatable, the staff are the best, love the whole experience.