See the Best Car Insurance in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian Warranty Network

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (302)
    • 1-2 weeks (66)
    • 2-4 weeks (22)
    • 1-2 months (9)
    • 3+ months (8)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (402) · No (5)

Payal ram
Payal ramGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good service, responded quick to my issue

Good policy
Yes i called and it was resolved very quickly
Got my vehicle checked and fixed
Very satisfied with the service
Got resolved in 2 days
Customer service was very nice

Scott A
Scott AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Life saver! It’s the real deal!!

Bought my second hand BMW X5 and the dealer sold me the warranty on top. This has literally been a game changer.. I was skeptical at first cos it seemed to good to be true but after having the diff collapse, I called them up explained what happened.
4 days later my car is back to normal abs I didn’t have to pay a cent!!! $1400 and they covered the whole lot. My mind is blown. Just made my investment back in 1 go and still have 4 more years of coverage. Like I said, the real deal and they were do easy to deal with too. Thankyou so much AWN!!!
Highly recommend for anyone with a second hand car :) gives so much confidence to know if anything happens your covered.

Other Car Insurance

Not every thing I had fail wasn’t covered

Lodged claim was handled quickly,only has this warranty since may this year(I think)had 3 claims ,would only accept one,that was a total of $5000+and total I received was for $750,was told that’s highest they pay each claim so Im still out of pocket

Ian jarred
Ian jarred

Thanks for your reply,I had no idea I could pick a plan,I just had it handed to me without explaining anything about the warranty’s available

Honi
HoniSydney, NSW

Peace of mind

I bought the warranty when i purchased my 2nd hand car from auction only a few month ago in April, as it was a 2009 model I brought the warranty for the peace of mind but was skeptical. When the car started giving me problem I called AWN, customer service was very good, and understanding who immediately texted me the nearest approved mechanic.
I took my vehicle to the mechanic, repair was covered by warranty and immediately fixed. Going now to pick the car up.
I am happy that I have an AWN warranty for my other car also.
Thank you AWN and keeping us assured.

Joe
JoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beyond Expectations

Had a mechanical breakdown, and the service was more than I could off expected.
I purchased this extended warranty with a bit hesitation, but now so happy I did.
This is really peace of mind motoring, from start to finish

AWNAustralian Warranty Network

Great customer service and prompt processing

I submitted my claim late Wednesday afternoon and had been contacted by Kirsty by midday Thursday. Come 1300 my claim had been processed and approved with another call from Kirsty to let me know the good news! I cannot fault my experience it was swift, efficient and friendly from beginning to end! Thank you to Kirsty and your team!

Bree M.
Bree M.Gascoyne, WA

The service is incredible. Couldn't ask for a better insurer!

Excellent Value, extremely easy to set up, claim process was really quick and easy, the customer service is wonderful! I've been with AWN for 18months now and they are fantastic!! Honestly cpuld not ask for a better insurer! They are understanding and genuinely care about their customers. Highly recommend to my family & friends.

Super Funds Awards 2020!

we-compared-reviews-on-the-top-5-most-popular-car-insurance-providers
Tracey L.
Tracey L.Darling Downs, QLD

Couldnt fault it

Excellent value..my claim was completed in 3 weeks..from my initial contact to picking up my vehicle it was easy and communication was excellent..hasslefree from start to finish..10 out of 10

Philip
PhilipSouth East Queensland, QLD

BMW X3 differential problem fixed with a second hand

My 2016 BMW X3 have a differential problem and mechanics asked to replace with a new one which cost $4500, AWN is not ready to pay for the new one instead they asked the mechanic to replace it with a second hand one so my car is now fixed with a second hand differential , I am not a happy customer and I wont recommend AWN to anyone.

Rose gillman
Rose gillmanIllawarra, NSW

I purchased this AWN warranty along with my second hand vehicle from a dealership

Sarah B.
Sarah B.Queensland

Can’t live without it

So glad my car came with insurance. The claim team was very helpful and friendly and it was resolved very quickly. I couldn’t live without Awn insurance, you’re the best.

Very quick response

The power steering of my car stopped working. AWN was able to approve the repair within an hour of receiving the quote from the mechanic. It was very easy to get hold of someone over the phone.

Syed R.
Syed R.

Daniel Stagg
Daniel StaggNorth Queensland, QLD

Great experience with AWN

We were so happy with the service and time frame for our maintenance warranty work on our Range Rover sport. Booked in and resolved within a week, quick reply’s through out the claim. Couldn’t be happier

Brandon
BrandonPerth, WA

Leaking water pumps

Call was answered promptly and advised to take to a service centre for appraisal. After 2 hours car repair was started and was completed early the next day. The whole process was easily the best I have come across.
I would happy recommended this insurance to anyone

Mackey Makki
Mackey MakkiSydney, NSW

This service deserves unlimited starssssssss

AWN insurance is the best one Australia wide if not in the whole world. I AM very satisfied personally and proud of it. It turns my bad experience with my faulty gear box to a very good experience ever with cars. Every motorist should join AWN for their own benefit and facilities on roads, any time and any where of Australia continent. Thanks AWN ...I love you.

Great experience with AWN

We had problem with caravan fridge. This was our first time dealing with AWN. The whole process was smooth. No waiting for every phone call. They were keen to help.

Well worth it.

AWN extended warranty was value for money. Easy to set up and very easy making a claim. Staff are very helpful. Certainly recommend this when purchasing vehicles with limited warranty.

Customer B
Customer B

Thank you AWN for the great and prompt support processing our warranty claims.
Much appreciated.

great peace of mine and great service.

immediate response from AWN, they then contacted auto electrician and myself to replace the part.
This was my first experience with AWN and can't fault there service happy to of got the insurance.

Insurance TypeComprehensive
Yasette
YasetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

So glad I got a warranty when I bought my 2nd hand car

I had just bought a secondhand car that included a six-month warranty but three days later a gear went. I called them and they gave me three mechanic options in my area. I was booked in and AWN approved the work on the spot leaving me with very little out-of-pocket expense and the relief of having a working vehicle back.

I will be upgrading to a better secondhand 4x4 in the next year but this time I will take out an extended warranty for peace of mind as a single mother of two school-age children. Thank you AWN for helping one of life's stresses easier to navigate.

Harvey L.
Harvey L.Perth, WA

Very nice to know there waiting if required

No trouble to establish an account
My claim was handled within the hour & repaired promptly.
Nice to have that backup behind you
Great value for your money
Have been a customer for six months & will renew when currant policy expires

Kellie
KelliePerth, WA

Super Efficient, best investment getting AWN for my warranty for 2years!!

Only made 1 phone call to AWN and have since had my vehicles issues completely rectified. Highly recommend as they are so efficient. Been with AWN for 1.5years and will continue to use them for years to come.

AWNAustralian Warranty Network

Very prompt & easy to deal with.

I have only been with AWN since January. I had to make a claim to replace my alternator. I called one morning and my claim was confirmed and finalised on the same day. Very prompt service and no other costs incurred - extremely happy!

Michael G.
Michael G.Central Queensland, QLD

Car running smoothly again!

Had engine misfires AWN covered the whole cost of repair and parts. I brought the car into mechanic and fixed within a day thanks again for the fast service AWN.

wilbur
wilburWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

More than brilliant

Claim Resolved in less than 10 minutes with the helpful Kirstie, still find it hard to believe this excellent experience, from initially AWN and then their mechanic in Bundaberg. If you buy a second hand vehicle without this AWN insurance it will be your loss. Warranty Number: VP138390

Jack
JackNorth Queensland, QLD

Excellent and easy to liaise with

The policy was good value, recommended by a caravan dealership to cover electronic goods inside the van. We didn't expect to need it, but within 5 weeks our radio and microwave stopped working. The claims process and very straight forward, took only days. We spoke with the same 'Australian' representative each step which was the best part.
Note we did not have vehicle insurance, but this feedback form does not allow for this. Only had electronic goods insurance for caravan.