100% · 480%

Tess Zhang
Tess Zhang

Amazing and professional team!

A friend of ours recommended Ausun Finance to us and we feel so fortunate to have engaged Ausun as our broker. We had an amazing experience with Thomas and Christine for getting our first home. Thomas and Christine are always professional and attentive. They answered any queries we have so quickly and accurately (always within a few hours, sometimes even instantly). Thomas and Christine guided us through every step of the way. We really appreciate their wonderful service and would recommend Ausun to anyone!
Alan
Alan

Nice and professional team

We bought our first home with the help of Thomas and Christine. The team was very nice and professional. They mapped out the 'big plan' in the beginning and listed all the possible senarios. Questions were anwsered and well explained quickly. Flexible and agile work style. Also they told us the loan rate we got in the certain time frames, and how much they would get paid as commission by the lender. Christine also helped us with FHOG application. A wonderful service experience especially for young couples.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Professional advise from Neo

Neo has provided very professional advise and help me to get the favour financial structure. Always reply my questions nice and patiently. Appreciate so much! Hopefully,have another chance to plan my finance structure with him in the future.
Cadence
Cadence2 posts

Very professional and helpful

We consulted so many brokers and Thomas is the only one who can help us due to our special circumstances. Thanks to his team, we successfully completed the settlement at the last moment. I really appreciate their help.
ccw
ccw

super great

the stall is so kindness and warm and do us a lot of favor!Is is really amazing service and recomend to all of u who need the load application~ great!
Cong
Cong2 posts

Great people very knowledgeable and helpful

Thomas was very helpful in helping us the right bank due to a slip contract development.
Help show us every step of the process and help with it. Our previous broker went through 2 different banks and the loan was knocked back at the final stage which was very stressful. Without Thomas we would of lost our deposit.
Audrey
AudreyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional & comprehensive advice

I lost the contact for my previous broker who did my first home loan three years ago. no one seems to care about my loan review in the bank as well. my friend recommended Thomas from AUSUN finance, he helped me to renegotiate with my bank for a lower rate and gave me some advice around how to always maintain the low rate with the lenders. The fact that he did not recommend me to do refinance, because it is not at my best interest. I was impressed with that. He quoted me $200 service fee to lower and review the rate since I am not his client, which I found is fair since I have saved $1500 worth of interest from the first year. I think a good broker should deserve a good recommendation online since I am a marketing manager myself.
Thomas
Thomas8 posts

A very professional team overall

A great team environment, my family got our loan application with AUSUN team in the past four years. Even our case owner was on leave, someone else will jump on and solve the problem. I am very impressed with their teamwork.