Auswide Bank

Home loan Application

My Partner and I had already approached 2 other banks trying to purchase the home we already lived in. The purchase was unique in that we were buying it from a family member at a reduced rate and needed to show the equity in the application. Auswide not only understood what we were trying to do but supported us in helping valuers and solicitors also understand what was required. I cannot thank you enough, you have helped change our lives.

Carly

Carly

Smaller bank that's made a big difference

My husband and I last year consolidated our owner occupied loan and investment property loans to Auswide Bank. We also have a business loan with them now having recently purchased a larger property north of Bundaberg. The service and staff are second to none. The savings we've made by switching banks and saving on rates has put more back in our pocket and the mobile app and internet banking technology means I can access my account details, redraw excess funds at any time and monitor my 100% offset accounts. Go Auswide Bank!

OnTheMove

OnTheMoveMelbourne

Great home loan deal, friendly staff, highly recommended

We needed a better home loan package, having been with one of the big 4, getting ripped off all the way through. Auswide gave us a deal that none of the major banks could match it, let alone beat it. Deb and Diane were fantastic and great help throughout the process. I would definitely recommend Auswide for home loans.

Mel

MelSunshine Coast QLD

Old values better services

Always a bank that treats me with respect and patience , always treated like a highly valued customer when I have needed to talk to a consultant online and in person to persons communications.Since becoming a customer my experience and other known customers always changing so they have always been given better money saving deals to existing and new accounts and services the best service and deals for me for wotever different accounts held over 20 years at this community bank. Keep up the good work!!!

HOSPITALITY

I don't go into the branch very often, but when I do it to be greeted by friendly, happy and helpful staff. That's a great bonus.

FRIENDLY LOCALS

Staff at Tewantin's Auswide Bank are friendly,helpful & professional. They know clients by name and it's nice to be acknowledged when entering the bank.

Best Australian Bank

Auswide Staff are always warm and welcoming and offer the best products to suit the individual's needs. I have been a client for many years
and love the accessible location.

The helpful Bank

Always feel comfortable when ever we deal with Auswide. The staff help us choose accounts that suit us and explain everything so we can understand it.

I use Auswide for everything all my insurances , loans and credit card. They always give me a great deal and always try to improve my banking experience. Been with them a long time and have no intention of leaving.

Well Situated

Only a small customer but treated equally with all types of clients. Convenience located in major shopping centres which is great as I am over 70 and do not walk far these days

Good service

Staff are always friendly and helpful. They always greet you with a lovely big smile and make you feel welcome.

Great customer service & awesome products

Auswide have incredible customer service. Someone is always available to talk to you and nothing is ever too much trouble. They also have the best interest rates out.

A local bank

Very helpful staff, knowledge of product and human side makes them a winner when refinancing a home loan. Give them a go. The others said it's not possible to drop our rates. Auswide beat them by 2 full points! Cheers.

Staff excellance

I would like to state that your Staff have been ever helpful,knowledgeable and totally professional in all the times that I have had to conduct transactions

Neilo

NeiloTewantin

Good local bank

We are happy with Auswide Bank,their staff are always friendly and helpful. Their interest rates are competitive so it's good to give the smaller guys a go.

Emily

EmilyGladstone

Helpful Customer Service

The service rep I dealt with was very helpful, and I found a lot of good information on their website.

Excellence

I have been a customer of Auswide Bank now for many years and would never consider leaving for another financial institution. The above and beyond service I always receive from the friendly staff in my branch is wonderful and really appreciated. Their knowledge on investment rates, overseas currency rates has helped me many times over.

Glad I discovered them

We only discovered Auswide because our mortgage broker suggested them. Their home loan rate was better than anyone else at the time. And we've been really happy with them since, so haven't looked to switch. Their app works well, and the staff we've contacted have been great. They're not like most banks!

Very happy with the online banking,so easy to use

Great job to the staff at the branch we bank with,always happy and when we leave,we always leave feeling like valued customers

Great customer service, great access for in store banks and atm's. Also great no extra fees when using a westpac atm.

Seonea R

Seonea Rasked

Is auswide bank affiliated with a big bank trying to apply for a loan and tour bank isn't listed?

Nicoleasked

hi there,
are you a bank for businesses and taking up loans or are you also a bank for everyday banking?
cheers

Auswide Bank
Auswide B.Auswide Bank

Hi Nicole. Thanks very much for your question. Auswide Bank is a full service bank and offer a range of both personal and business banking products and services for our customers.

Our personal banking products and services include: transaction accounts, home loans, personal loans, credit cards, term deposits, insurance and financial advice.

We also offer business transaction accounts, business loans, overdrafts, lines of credit, commercial vehicle & equipment finance, together with a range of business support services such as EFTPOS merchant solutions and online bank feeds.

For further information on our range of products and services, please visit www.auswidebank.com.au or call us on 1300 138 831.

We hope this assists in answering your question. Thank you.

Sam

Samasked

Do you approve Home loans to someone who has been working for a new company just short of three months but in the same field of work does 46-50 hours a week an parents are also on the loan application?

Get an answer from our members and Auswide Bank representatives