Auswide Bank

Well Situated

Only a small customer but treated equally with all types of clients. Convenience located in major shopping centres which is great as I am over 70 and do not walk far these days

Good service

Staff are always friendly and helpful. They always greet you with a lovely big smile and make you feel welcome.

Great customer service & awesome products

Auswide have incredible customer service. Someone is always available to talk to you and nothing is ever too much trouble. They also have the best interest rates out.

A local bank

Very helpful staff, knowledge of product and human side makes them a winner when refinancing a home loan. Give them a go. The others said it's not possible to drop our rates. Auswide beat them by 2 full points! Cheers.

Staff excellance

I would like to state that your Staff have been ever helpful,knowledgeable and totally professional in all the times that I have had to conduct transactions

Good local bank

We are happy with Auswide Bank,their staff are always friendly and helpful. Their interest rates are competitive so it's good to give the smaller guys a go.

Helpful Customer Service

The service rep I dealt with was very helpful, and I found a lot of good information on their website.

Excellence

I have been a customer of Auswide Bank now for many years and would never consider leaving for another financial institution. The above and beyond service I always receive from the friendly staff in my branch is wonderful and really appreciated. Their knowledge on investment rates, overseas currency rates has helped me many times over.

Glad I discovered them

We only discovered Auswide because our mortgage broker suggested them. Their home loan rate was better than anyone else at the time. And we've been really happy with them since, so haven't looked to switch. Their app works well, and the staff we've contacted have been great. They're not like most banks!

Very happy with the online banking,so easy to use

Great job to the staff at the branch we bank with,always happy and when we leave,we always leave feeling like valued customers

Great customer service, great access for in store banks and atm's. Also great no extra fees when using a westpac atm.

Customer Focused

The customer serivice I have recieved was timely and very professionally handled. I highly recommend this bank to all my family anf friends for great customer service and competetive interest rates.

Fine no problems

As I mentioned before have been with this bank for many years & don't plan to change banks any time in near future. thank you.

Bigger Doesn't Always Mean Better

Many people are under the misconception that the bigger banking organizations automatically offer the best products.I am in a position where it doesn't suit me to tie funds up in term deposits, I really need easy access to my accounts, so I recently spent some time chatting to a couple of the big banks, then compared what they had to offer with Auswide. I found that the bigger banks just could not offer me a better rate without using term deposits.
One other bonus is that bigger banks almost always have bigger queues to wait in before being served. Well done Auswide.

Great bank. Great service.

Great passionate staff. Good services. Would recommend this Bank to anyone who wanted a personal touch to their personal banking.

helping the disabled

have been with you when it was wide bay cap. am disabled, even so your staff is very patient. thanks

Competitive loans

I have been pleased that Auswide have been competitive with their financial products. Good personal customer service as well along with a trusted brand

Great Bank

Very happy customer. Great service, products and staff are very friendly at the local branches here in Bundaberg. I have my saving accounts with Auswide Bank and they have great interest rates for everyday savings.

Great Customer Service every time.

I have been with Auswide bank for over 10 years and happy will all services I have been provided. Simple and easy to deal with and prompt attention from staff when needed.

Auswide Customer Service

I appreciate the longer opening hours and the retention of multiple tellers at a time when other banks appear to be actively discouraging over the counter interaction with customers. Auswide has the feel of a small business rather than a large and impersonal corporation.

Is auswide bank affiliated with a big bank trying to apply for a loan and tour bank isn't listed?

hi there, are you a bank for businesses and taking up loans or are you also a bank for everyday banking? cheers Nicole
Hi Nicole. Thanks very much for your question. Auswide Bank is a full service bank and offer a range of both personal and business banking products and services for our customers. Our personal banking products and services include: transaction accounts, home loans, personal loans, credit cards, term deposits, insurance and financial advice. We also offer business transaction accounts, business loans, overdrafts, lines of credit, commercial vehicle & equipment finance, together with a range of business support services such as EFTPOS merchant solutions and online bank feeds. For further information on our range of products and services, please visit www.auswidebank.com.au or call us on 1300 138 831. We hope this assists in answering your question. Thank you.Thank you

Do you approve Home loans to someone who has been working for a new company just short of three months but in the same field of work does 46-50 hours a week an parents are also on the loan application?

Similar listings