Auswide Bank

Auswide Bank (page 3 of 8)

Make people happy and grow.

as being happy is the desire of most people your primary aim should be to achieve this at a personal level. The impersonal mechanical structure of doing business is off putting and does not encourage the good customer /banker relationship that produces word of mouth praise and recommendations. Good is better then big. Regards John.

Eggs in baskets

Auswide suits my needs, not all my eggs in one basket, They are as good as the big 4 and have an good online site for statement and info

Personal touch

I love that when i need to talk to someone about any of my banking needs that it is so easy to get through to someone and the staff are so helpful

It's been a pleasure to do business with you

From the beginning, I have been very happy with the service, and particularly the friendly, natural approach of your staff. No complaints.

Getting the job done when other banks couldn't!

Auswide Bank approved my loan when other banks couldn't! 2 years on they have provided me with a better borrowing capacity and will be using them to continue my wealth creation. 5 stars

The best service ever

My husband and I have been a member for over 25 years and would not bank any where else we have alway received the best service

100% Excellent

Meet my needs so very happy! Nothing to complain about and that is absolutely positive! Happy that my mortgage broker introduced me to Auswide!

Great Service

I have always felt welcomed when dealing with all branches of Auswide, the staff have always been friendly and helpful

Excellent Service

I love being able to talk to the knowledgeable staff who are always willing to help. Great banking options available as well. Have been with the bank for the past 20 years.

Banking Review

I have stayed with Auswide ...because I have always been treated with utmost curtesy & respect, by the the friendly & helpful tellers, of every branch I have dealt with ...over many years.Thankyou.

Never any complaints since we joined.

Our experience since we first applied for our Home Loan over 30 plus years ago, has been second to none. The service from staff has always made coming to Auswide Bank on a very regular basis, a pleasure and comfort to know we are dealing with a with a Company that still looks after their customers. Staff are always very friendly. There is always a smile and a welcome hello, no matter who you are.

Do you really want great service from someone who really cares what they can do for you. Yes !!!! Don't go past Auswide Bank. Being of older generation my wife and I prefer to go to the Stockland, Rockhampton Branch. Just the other day we tried something new on the internet relating to our Auswide Bank Account. We decided to go to the Branch office and once again everything was explained in detail. We returned home very happy knowing some one does care and always willing to help. We love Wide Bay Capricorn !!! OOP's sorry, AUSWIDE BANK.

Just Saying...

Very good to date. However, reviewing the interest rate on our mortgage had to be from our side. The market is very competitive and we feel that we could easily transfer our mortgage business to another lender at a much more competitive rate...finding the time is the one core reason we have not looked as yet!

This is perfect.

the best bank I have ever dealt with and I have dealt with quite a lot over the years and now in my senior years can live without agro that some banks give you, staff are always helpful and friendly.

No fuss no problem banking

Considering I have banked with Auswide and I have never been into a branch I am totally satisfied with Auswide.

Personal. service

Ifirst joined Auswide In Gympie where my husband and I were living. The service there has always been excellent and we lived there for 20 odd years. Exactly when we joined Auswide I am not sure anymore, but it has been more than 13 years ago.
We have never wanted to leave Auswide,because they are now almost like family.to me.

Fantastic Auswide from CU to bank meets our needs as a family

We really appreciate the redraw function available on our home loan, it is great to know that as we are paying our loan a little more than is needed to service the loan itself, we have peace of mind knowing that our excess is available to us if we need it, and only a very easy friendly phonecall to access it. Recommend Auswide also for the friendly and quality customer service we receive each and every time we communicate

Love this Bank

This bank took a chance on us 17 years ago.
We have never had reason to look elswhere. All the staff know us and we are not treated as just a number in a queue.

Great customer service , if I cannot find a branch I can go to a Westpac arm and not be charged for

Happy to stay with Auswide and have no complaints , service is always good and staff always help me if needed.

Happy Customer

Competitive interest rates & account charges. Like having credit card linked to cheque account to pay monthly. Like ease of internet banking from home

The Locals Bank

You know that its the friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff that make Auswide Bank my bank of choice. You never face long waits to speak to a local staff member and the bank provides a great range of products that more then compete with the traditional 'Big Four Banks' here in Australia

Is auswide bank affiliated with a big bank trying to apply for a loan and tour bank isn't listed?

hi there, are you a bank for businesses and taking up loans or are you also a bank for everyday banking? cheers Nicole
Hi Nicole. Thanks very much for your question. Auswide Bank is a full service bank and offer a range of both personal and business banking products and services for our customers. Our personal banking products and services include: transaction accounts, home loans, personal loans, credit cards, term deposits, insurance and financial advice. We also offer business transaction accounts, business loans, overdrafts, lines of credit, commercial vehicle & equipment finance, together with a range of business support services such as EFTPOS merchant solutions and online bank feeds. For further information on our range of products and services, please visit www.auswidebank.com.au or call us on 1300 138 831. We hope this assists in answering your question. Thank you.Thank you

Do you approve Home loans to someone who has been working for a new company just short of three months but in the same field of work does 46-50 hours a week an parents are also on the loan application?

Similar listings