Auswide Bank

Auswide Bank (page 4 of 8)

Second to none!!

Great customer service and easy to communicate with. Nothing seems to be too much of a drama for their team.

My wife and I were sitting aside waiting to see the customer service counter when a teller came out to see if she could assist us with anything. That's Auswide

Real customer service!

I love being able to walk in to the Stockland Rockhampton branch and talk to "real people". I don't usually have to wait long, if at all. Staff are always friendly, helpful and informative. I am not bombarded or pressured with other products and services like some banks but feel confident to ask questions knowing I will get clear answers and advice. Nothing is too much trouble!

Auswide makes banking so easy.

The friendly, helpful and knowledgable staff make a visit to the bank a fun and enjoyable experience and I love the convenient location.

Great Alternative from the Big 4 Banks

Auswide Bank offers competitive banking (to the Big 4) with great, friendly customer service. All employees are very knowledgeable about the products and treat each customer as an individual. Moved our personal and business banking to Auswide last year.

Reliable and Friendly Bank

Aus Wide is a friendly smaller bank that certainly focuses on good customer service. Customer for many years and it's easy and reliable for your banking needs.

Knowledgeable peoplw

I have never had a problem with wide bay and find staff easy to deal with. Have been a customer since 2009.

Customer service second to none!

Walking into the bank is a 'feel good' experience. The staff members become friends with their very friendly, efficient service. Help is always available if you need it.

Very good online service

Staff extremely helpful to make sure needs were met. My issue was solved quickly without a fuss. Nothing was hassle.

A bank for everyone

A bank for everyone who needs special/urgent attention for everyday banking and other needs as information on foreign exchange rate and other banking needs

Great bank

The staff, services and service are great. It's always a pleasure going to my Auswide Bank. They also have encouraged my son in his housing loan.

Excellent Service

Last 2 transactions are impressive and quick.
Was able to explain it better, and provide an actual computation of our inquiry.

Great home loan service

I have always received polite, professional and helpful service when I have required assistance about my home loan, and am appreciative of the interest rates on the loan

Good home loan rates

Auswide Bank offers lower interest rate for home loan esp first home owner. The service is excellent. The staff is knowledgeable and response quickly. I would thank to Vincent Sudarmana (Relationship Manager) for introducing this rate to me.

Auswide is soo good

Ever since I started banking with Auswide I have not had any thoughts of switching banks. Whenever I lose cards or change personal details the staff at every branch I have used are quick, understanding, easy to communicate with and very pleasant. Enquiry about a loan very soon for a new car, I can see the staff being just as excited and enthusiastic as I will be.

The staff are always helpful, friendly and accommodating. It is always a pleasure to visit the branch in Townsville. Even if passing by the staff smile and acknowledge you. We are extremely happy for their continuous support.

Customer service the big banks can,t match

Nothing is too much trouble to the staff and they are always ready to answer your questions.
Local service local people

Great with people

Auswide staff have always been able to assist me and their rates are highly competitive. I would highly recommend them.

Excellent customer service

We have been banking with Auswide Bank for more than 13 years and we never had any problems which couldn't be handled to our fully satisfaction

Love Auswide.

The staff at Auswide Yeppoon are always super friendly and they are very helpful! I wouldn't bank with anyone else.

Is auswide bank affiliated with a big bank trying to apply for a loan and tour bank isn't listed?

hi there, are you a bank for businesses and taking up loans or are you also a bank for everyday banking? cheers Nicole
Hi Nicole. Thanks very much for your question. Auswide Bank is a full service bank and offer a range of both personal and business banking products and services for our customers. Our personal banking products and services include: transaction accounts, home loans, personal loans, credit cards, term deposits, insurance and financial advice. We also offer business transaction accounts, business loans, overdrafts, lines of credit, commercial vehicle & equipment finance, together with a range of business support services such as EFTPOS merchant solutions and online bank feeds. For further information on our range of products and services, please visit www.auswidebank.com.au or call us on 1300 138 831. We hope this assists in answering your question. Thank you.Thank you

Do you approve Home loans to someone who has been working for a new company just short of three months but in the same field of work does 46-50 hours a week an parents are also on the loan application?

Similar listings