Auswide Bank

Auswide Bank (page 5 of 8)

Customer Servicew.

Customer Service at our local branch is 100%. The girls are always VERY helpful, nothing is to much for them. Even went out of their way to show me how to use the ATM twice!!!!

Friendly staff.

We've been with Austwide for over 10 years now and have always been happy. Staff are always excellent to deal with, no exceptions.

Great service - great staff!

We have been with Auswide Bank (through its various name changes) since the early 1980's. We have used them over the years, for personal banking, home loans, insurance & business banking. We have used the Gladstone, Yeppoon, Rockhampton & Bundaberg branches & have always met with the same friendly & helpful service. With free ATM access at Westpac branches, we can withdraw funds almost all over Australia, without worrying about the cost.

I have been with this bank for over 25 years, and so are my kids and grandkids.

In the towns I have lived in , in the Wide Bay area, I have always felt so much at ease entering the office to speak to the staff. Always, greet you like a friend, remember your name and some details about me. And now, even whilst traveling around Australia in a van, I know that our money/accounts are looked after and we are simply a phone call away if I need their help or they need something from me. So in fact, it is their personal service , topped of course, with the banks good products.

My everyday needs and more met!

I have been banking with Auswide Bank for over thirty years and they meet all of my banking needs from my everyday account and investment to my credit card. I have a branch in my local town!

Easy Banking

I have been with Aus Wide for over 10 years now and they always seem efficient and a wonderful help. Never had any issues and I love the many account options I can have branched off my main account.

Great bank, for over 34 years!

I have been with Auswide, formerly Wide Bay Australia and Wide Bay Capricorn, for over 34 years. The only problem I have had was forgetting my first pin number for my first cashcard, about 30 years ago. Even in a strange city, (Townsville) I found the staff very helpful. since then, the staff have always been like one of the family.

Great customer service

I bank in cooroy qld , service is first class, always helpful
Always friendly and fast
Always a positive experience

Home loan

when no other bank would talk to me regarding fist home loan, Widebay/ Auswide came to the rescue, thats mainly why I stay loyal.

Best available

Auswide Bank has smart yet simple to use technology systems and the friendliness, coupled with efficiency of the staff is second to non. Having dealt with all manner of banking entities in the past, I have gradually integrated my entire extended families finances into Auswide and without exception all have expressed their gratitude for the guidance.

Loyalty

I find Auswide bank to be a personal & Monetary friend. To give & receive is in a friends nature, & Auswide is a loyal friend.

Great Bank

The staff are always helpful and courteous. They always have a smile for everyone and are always friendly. They go out of their to help.

Money works!

Auswide makes my money work for me rather than me having to spend all my time working for money! That makes us happy!

Good bank to deal with.

Good communications when needed, although the new website format needs to be reviewed as some of the new features are annoying and time consuming compared to the old format and the site always seems to be under construction or in maintenance in the early hours of the mornings when i usually try to do my internet banking it wouldn't be as annoying if an a "under maintenance " tag was applied then we could just come back later but it is extremely annoying getting redirected to the home page in a never ending loop when trying different options at those times.

The muncher or offset account is the best thing I ever have very flexible.

I have been with this Bank for a long time and I have been always happy with it, always friendly staff and I get what I want. Cheers Klaus

Great service..

We only use a few services,Being pensioners the need for other services is limited. We hope customers who use other services are as satisfied as we are with the services we use. We enjoy the attention, manners and attitude of the staff we deal with..
C.M. & L.J.Kirchner.

Day to Day Banking

The local staff are friendly, helpful, and supportive. They offer great product knowledge and no pressure advise. I get to talk to local people with local knowledge.

Home Loans

We have had very satisfactory service with arranging our home loan and using our savings Account with staff always ready to advise if there at ways we can save.

Great bank to let you get ahead in live

Great to be able to talk to a real person and helps you get ahead in life and treats you like a real person and listens to you

Great!

Great customer service. Very helpful. Friendly. Great communication. Very happy with this product and services will recommend to others. Keep up the great work guys!

Is auswide bank affiliated with a big bank trying to apply for a loan and tour bank isn't listed?

hi there, are you a bank for businesses and taking up loans or are you also a bank for everyday banking? cheers Nicole
Hi Nicole. Thanks very much for your question. Auswide Bank is a full service bank and offer a range of both personal and business banking products and services for our customers. Our personal banking products and services include: transaction accounts, home loans, personal loans, credit cards, term deposits, insurance and financial advice. We also offer business transaction accounts, business loans, overdrafts, lines of credit, commercial vehicle & equipment finance, together with a range of business support services such as EFTPOS merchant solutions and online bank feeds. For further information on our range of products and services, please visit www.auswidebank.com.au or call us on 1300 138 831. We hope this assists in answering your question. Thank you.Thank you

Do you approve Home loans to someone who has been working for a new company just short of three months but in the same field of work does 46-50 hours a week an parents are also on the loan application?

Similar listings