Autism 360 Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Autism 360

4 questions from our users

Pabi P.
Pabi P.asked

Hi I would like to know the cost of this program

SueJess
SueJessasked

My son has DS with Autistic tendencies. He has almost every joint dislocated in his hands, wrists, fingers, feet, toes etc through tendons not growing at the same rate as his body. He used to make up dance routines aged 3. He used to talk a little. He had heart surgery aged 4 months. The drs didn't vaxx him until he turned 6, as they thought it would not be good for him. When he turned 6 they vaxxed him for everything pretty much in one go. After about 3 months his cognitive skills started to decline. Now he can't hold a conversation and only understands more simpler sentences. He used to count to 100 and do arithmetic and reading vua Learning Master which is a set of books as well as interactive computer program. He also used to excel at Reader Rabbit programs and things like that. He is very good at computer games using driving skills, fighting skills and has amazing reflexes. He knows how to search for vulnerabilities and remembers where they are in the games. He does this by going over it a dozen or so times to cement them into his mind. Then he blitzes it. He used to love singing karaoke but Covid stuffed him up. He's slowly learning again but that was a big minus for him. He can hardly walk and his hands are twisted. He hates books or pencils and won't learn from word cards like he used to. What can be done for him? The school refused to implement a modified learning program so I pulled him out aged 6. He's 24 now. He's only 33kg and has muscle atrophy. Is there anything out there for him or is he a lost cause now? He has only learnt to eat solids again in the past 6 months. Life has been very cruel to him. I wish I had the answer. Something... anything... would be appreciated. Thanks.

Megha S.
Megha S.asked

Hi
My son 6years old diagnosed with mild autism have zero communication, only ask for what he want in 3 words, what to do, please help me?

Ash B.Autism 360

Hi Mel, please contact us here and lets see if we can help:https://go.autismag.org/helpdesk

Sharmin
Sharminasked

My daughter is 7 years old non-verbal, she is not interested any other activities except swing. She is not able to concentrate in any other task more than 2 minutes. She has no understanding, what has been said to her and what we are expecting from her. During her meltdown time, she cries about an hour. Nothing can stop her crying. In her condition, will autism 360 program be helpful for her and why?

Ash B.Autism 360

Hi Sharmin, based on your concerns, this seems like something we should certainly be able to help. That said, we can only confirm once we learn a bit more about you and your daughter. I would request you to use this link and book a call with us so that we can plan this out together. https://go.autismag.org/au-autism-360-callback-request

Get an answer from our members and Autism 360 representatives