Autism 360 (page 2 of 4)

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Niloofar

Niloofar Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very satisfied with alea, very good coaching and teaching

Love the way alea teaches and explains to us , she help us to find relative pecs and rewards, shows us step by step and following schedule and reminds us weekly
Very happy with her

Angela

Angela South East Queensland, QLD

Best thing that’s happened for both my child and I!

After working closely with Michele and only being involved in the Autism 360 Program for a few months, I have noticed such a dramatic change in my child! Both the course and my coach have provided exceptional content and teaching that has helped improve my child’s communication, independence and just day to day life, which has also helped me a ton! Michele has been an integral part of my progress with my child and I would be lost without her and her amazing support! The course was easy to follow, as it was very specific and catered to my needs for my child, and the regular check ups with my wonderful coach made everything 10 times easier!

Jacinta

JacintaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outside The Box Thinking!!

After the interview process we were match with a Great Coach Alea! Along with myself the program and Alea and the team there has been strategies with outside the box thinking to help me help my son who won’t take any regular ideas! The program helps the parents with knowledge and ideas on how to succeed in their goals!

R F.

R F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

working great

It has been only a month i started it and my daughter is responding well. Her level of engagement and communication is evidently moving ahead. Stacy is a fantastic coach

Approachable, Innovative and very Helpful

Alea shows mastery of her profession and knows what to do in every situation. She can think straight away and give strategies and exercises to do which are working effectively. Highly recommended!

Love it!!

Love this program, the coaches and therapists have been really supportive and have shown me so many strategies and ways to better understand my child, I have seen more progress in my child in 90 days then I have seen in almost 2 years of regular O.T, speech ect. I would highly recommend this program

Linh

LinhGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very good program

I learnt a lot from the program and I'm happy with the plans and source. Step by step easy to follow , Alea my coach is very supporting. I found she can help my daughter to improve quicker than any other behavior therapists , speach pathologists and OT's plans that i have been working with. Thank you Alea! Strongly recommend this program to every one.

Joy

JoySydney, NSW

Brilliant programme...Highly recommended!

Autism 360 is a fantastic programme,the best i choose for my son before he starts school.The knowledge and support throughout the programme empowered myself and I understood how much I can do things and involve in my sons therapy....And you can see the results!!My coach Kim was very helpful and right on to anything I ask for her..the resources provided to work towards the goal was very effective.I am thankful for doing this programme and I will strongly recommend this program to anyone.

Linda Thung

Linda ThungSydney, NSW

Very good program

I learnt a lot from the program and I'm satisfied with the teaching and source. It is very good program for parents with children in spectrum. I will recommend the program to my friends and family.

Such a good program

I found this program beneficial. Alea was really helpful, supportive and provided useful resources.
The program allowed me to set goals relevant to my situation at a time that suited me.

I feel so much more confident after doing this course!

The support, knowledge and understanding I received from this course was amazing! I was doubting myself with anything and everything prior to this course and felt I was letting my son down.
My coach Kim was so helpful, and helped my understand so many things and offered wonderful strategies that helped both my son and I.
I am truly thankful for doing this course and would highly recommend to anyone.

Wosworths

Wosworths

Absolutely Brilliant!! Id give 6 stars if I could!

This program truly saved us!! Our coach Ella was so patient and caring, and felt like she really held us at a time that was just so terribly difficult. She helped us get back on the same page, and is truly an AMAZING individual!! Her knowledge and guidance was invaluable, and we can thank her for restoring our family and our sanity! Thanks - Renata & Todd

Excellent program and coach

Extremely helpful. Alea has been a wonderful coach.She has given immense support, ideas and resources to work towards the goals. She is a dedicated and passionate coach who has given me the right and practical strategies which worked for my child.I appreciate her work and the program. It has been more helpful and informative than the direct therapy sessions.I highly recommend this program to all.

Highly Recommend.

We are currently 2 months into the program and have already learnt so much. Stacy (our coach) helped us navigate toilet training (Currently week 2 with no nappies during the day YAY) and has also taught us fundamental ways to communicate better with our boy on a day to day basis. This program has empowered our son who is now able to concentrate for longer periods of time and helped with regulating his sensory needs. Cant wait to see what this final month brings for him!! Also very impressed with the ability of the psychologist Renae, as a parent the conversations i have had with her have been extremely helpful.

Yelleg

YellegGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just love this program!!!!

Wonderful

WonderfulHunter Region, NSW

Wonderful program

Extremely pleased with this program.
I am ever so greatful to Alea our coach, she was understanding, full of amazing ideas and had so much knowledge to share . She sent me countless links , printable sheets and if something didn't work she would find something else that did . I enjoyed the weekly help, it kept our goals on track and we progressed because of this . Very thankful to Autism 360 and Alea.

rose

roseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AUTISM 360 is life changing.

I can't thank enough Ella for changing our life and making it easier and easier every week. I have a 4 year old daughter, doesn't know how to pee in the toilet, dress up, share toys with her sister, and the big part of our struggle is her behaviour which is making us a parent very stressed every week. It's been only a month since we started Autism 360 and we've seen AMAZING improvement in all of those areas to our daughter, she keeps on surprising us on how the strategies really works for her. Our coach Ella is one of the amazing person in this industry, she's very supportive and productive and I am forever grateful. A massive THANK YOU to all of the team member who's making this Autism 360 program possible.

David Leo n.

David Leo n.Victoria

Amazing online-based autism therapy

Our Autism 360 experience is life-changing. Before a360, my son had limited eye contact and verbal output. After 4 months of therapy with Alea Martin, my son said "I want water" functionally last night . Before that he could only name some objects, letters and numbers. Thanks to Ash, Stephanie, Alea and the rest of the team at Autism 360 for being passionate about this program. I highly recommend Alea as a therapist. She helped and coached us on how to deal with my son's behaviour effectively. We are now less stressed and living our lives as we should be. I encourage you to try this program. You will not be disappointed.

Life Changing

Everyone who handled my son case was very understanding. We achieved our goals one small step at a time. After looking back I can't believe the how far my son has come in such a small amount of time, he really has grown and so have I with the knowledge given to me by the Autism 360 team. IAM forever greatful

Michelle Ayesha G.

Michelle Ayesha G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great all inclusive support program, can’t fault it.

1/2 way though the 90 day program and extremely pleased with the support and results. Definitely will be focusing on this as our main support in our next plan. I love how the focus is on empowering us as parents with targeted skills and strategies. Can fault the team - Our coach Alea is amazingly productive and supportive, fine turning our new skills week by week and at times day by day! The mindset coaching was really powerful and DD is enjoying the online social skills games. Thank you for the best support we have used.