Verifiedautism360.com

97% · 1765 · 3%

LAW
LAWPerth, WA

A useful program - put in the work and you will reap the benefits

The three month course was full on and required commitment from our family but the rewards were evident - our understanding of autism and communication increased and our household was a calmer, happier place. Our coaches, Megan Simpson and Ella Bailey, were both amazing and brought different skills to the weekly sessions. Ella’s background in education meant she could provide useful insights for us in the homeschooling journey we had recently begun and Ella was able to help us understand PDA and what strategies work for children with this form of ASD.

I would recommend this program for parents and carers who are willing to put in the time and effort required. It is well worthwhile.

whereshumanity1
whereshumanity1Metropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Autism 360 is the greatest support we've ever had

I would highly recommend Autism 360 for families . Before the support from Autism 360 I was exhausted with my son not coping at school or social situations. My son has high functioning Autism . With the support I receive from Autism 360 they have taught me specific strategies from the comfort of my home .The parental support I receive from an Occupational therapist and the psycholtherapy support has really helped me be one step ahead to help my son and my life going forward rather than before I was lost and exhausted. They also communicate with my son's teacher and student services to help my son at school it's been life changing
Rosalyn
RosalynVictoria2 posts

Highly Recommended

Eve is amazing. She has given me the skills to teach my son to learn and develop skills in such a short amount of time. My son has gone from not responding to his name to now following multi step instructions. Highly recommended
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

Amazing program

Very satisfied as parents who had basically no idea how to manage their sons behaviours we have been given some wonderful strategies to assist us. Our son loves his body sock and joint Compressions and squeezes all things we have been taught or suggested to use for him by our coach.
amanda t.
amanda t.Hobart, TAS

Absolutely love Autism360, everyone is supportive, all the information is so helpful and a massive thank you to my coach

Definitely extremely satisfied with the whole course content
I found it quite easy and I loved being able to watch the information, not have to be reading all the time
Lorraine
LorraineSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Many thanks for our coach Alea!

We learnt so much from Coach Alea. She’s knowledgeable and her expertise and experience really helped us with practical strategies to support our son’s emotion regulation and behavior management. The most valuable thing was that Alea guided us to work out what are the fundamental goals we need to work on as to effectively support our son. These goals will help our son achieve self-awareness, self-regulation and ultimately independence and self-determination. Thank you Alea :)
Blanca Weigel-Dench
Blanca Weigel-Dench

Amazing program

My name is Blanca and my son was diagnosed with ASD2, ADHD, ADD, and ODD. I was feeling lost and so overwhelmed, then I was informed about autism 360. I began the program and wow, what a difference. Alea Martin was just incredible and full of knowledge. All the staff we dealt with were compassionate, friendly, and very helpful. I cannot thank you enough for what you have done for me and my son. He is a new person. Highly recommend for anyone who is struggling.

Sincerely B

Kat
KatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Autism 360

I'm so happy to have been a part of the autism 360 program, I've found the coach's to be extremely helpful and supportive and also knowledgeable!
They have been able to provide supports and suggestions for everything I've asked! And I've seen so much progress!
Definitely recommend!
Lisa s.
Lisa s.9 posts

Has helpted my daughter greatly

My daughter has autism and this program has helpted me and my daughter via coaching and any issues she has. They range from toilet training,to fine motor skills and to just socialising correctly with other children. They have been so helpful as i honestly didnt know what to do at the beginning.
Irene Giannini
Irene Giannini

Great Support & Knowledge

I learnt more about autism and my daughter in 12 weeks with my coach Kate than in 1 year with other different therapists. Kate always had a solution for any of our issues. She made me realise things that I didn't even notice at first. This program has given me so much knowledge and understanding of my kid's needs and behaviour. I will be always grateful. I will definitely be continuing my session with Kate.
AVM
AVMGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

I can't live without Alea

Coach Alea was wonderful and helped us step by step instructions. she has a technic to solve the problem. she is very friendly talking about resources. I desire how Alea explained everything very smoothly words. Every session Alea provides more information and deep guidance.
Purple Princess
Purple PrincessSydney, NSW

Ella is flexible by tailoring sessions to our changing needs. She is a valuable member our our son's Allied Health Team

The sessions have been tailored to what our needs are at the time of each session. Ella always gives us clear explanations and sends links on any new theories or methods that she recommends for us to follow-up with in our own time.
Pia G.
Pia G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

An essential parenting resource

Coach Ashleigh Hyman is a wonderful support, compassionate and ideas-driven. We have some complex issues to deal with and she is always understanding, creative and adaptable in her approach to our challenges.
Tasha.S
Tasha.SCentral Queensland, QLD

This is perfect and I can’t live without Ashleigh help

It’s being so wonderful to get great ideas and strategies to help my child and Ashleigh has been amazing with it all
Thank you so much keep up the great work Ashleigh
Kylie
Kylie2 posts

A valuable course

I really loved the tailored mentoring, specific to our goals for our child. The regular contact of trouble shooting during the week as well as weekly sessions was invaluable. This course has helped us create new patterns and undo unhelpful ones.
Alea was wonderful to work with.
Tiff
TiffDarwin, NT

I found Autism 360 really good and Megan Simpson is amazing so helpful and understanding

Megan Simpson is amazing so helpful and understanding if I needed to change my appointment she was understanding and if I needed anything she was grate helpful and for me it is so hard to open up to people or ask for help because I have had bad experiences in the past but Magan is so amazing and made me fill like I could talk to her about anything and get help and I can trust her

I have been telling all my mates about Austim 360 and about how amazing Magan is so thank you so much

Tori L.
Tori L.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

So glad I found Autism 360 - game changer

Very satisfied with my coach Kim and her expertise with challenging behaviours. This course was not difficult to implement its was more finding what work be what didn’t work and tweaking as needed. Was great to have the weekly catch-ups in order to keep on task/ be held accountable as well as have a coach to bouce ideas off or change up as needed.
Milli D.
Milli D.

More progress in 3 months then I expected!

It has been the best. More then I expected, although on line only, the approach was very personal. Very much a family approach to an individual and how all members in a family play a different role. Worth every dollar. I am so pleased and happy for NDIS....
Malshani
MalshaniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We had a very good experience with Autism 360!

We had a very good experience with Autism 360. Our coach Ozgul was amazing. The sessions were really useful with loads of strategies and advices and really worked for my child. She showed great progress with in a short period of time all thanks to Ozgul and hoping to get back again if we get enough funds next time.
Emily Bell
Emily Bell

Excellent! Just the support we needed!

The course was easy to follow and implement each week. The support of our coach was personalized and just what we needed. Typical supports weren't working and we were looking for something new when we found Autism 360. It worked because I as the parent was learning the skills and strategies I needed to support my child. This meant that I could implement these changes every day that created more impactful change.
Sandra
Sandra

Wonderful and far exceeded our expectations

We received amazing support from our coach Andrea. She gave us a new suggestions every week which really helped us and she was very quick to follow up with her notes and reports and all the materials she recommended and prepared for us. I was initially a little sceptical how the zoom sessions would work for us but they were fantastic and actually I prefer them now and find them to be much more successful and useful for our family and we look forward to them. We felt very supported and the knowledge and expertise we received from everyone was very impressive. We are very impressed with everyone who worked with us, from the beginning of our program to the end, and we will be signing up again. Thank you for everything.
Alice
AliceCentral West, NSW

Perfect & manageable program with great results

A Very satisfying experience with many sources available and to access aswell as one on one progress, discussion and planning each week to reach achievable goals for the individual participant.

Course was very easy and manageable for those with a busy lifestyle and flexible to suit the child's lifestyle also.

I felt very supported with my allocated coach.

Monica
MonicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This has really helped

We were unsure what to expect but have been pleasantly surprised the whole way through. Kim, our coach is really experienced and knowledgeable and just gets it. We have learnt heaps and really felt supported to work with our daughter in a way that honours her life experience also. I would recommend this to others.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.

Fantastic

Weekly zoom meetings with Ella, very convenient with regular follow-ups between appointments. I felt supported and heard throughout the program. Ella is fantastic! Great success implementing recommended tactics and techniques.
Monir
Monir

Very helpful course

We had a very good experience with 360 autism. Our coach Alea Martin very professional and caring. We learnt a lots. Any problem we discussed, Alea had solutions for us
Ameerah T.
Ameerah T.Sydney, NSW

Highly recommendable and valuable program

Alea my coach has been wonderful. She is professional, friendly, caring, and supportive. I highly recommend Autism360 and Alea my parent coach who has a wealth of knowledge and experience. Alea has helped me with useful strategies for behaviour support, toilet training etc. I have found the Autism360 program to be beneficial and educative. I enjoy the many resources that autism360 offers. It has been a pleasant experience for me.

Suzanne Obeid
Suzanne Obeid

Excellent program

I am extremely happy with the teaching and the content it is really helpful on how to teach autistic children to do normal every day things so they can be independent. The course was not difficult at all and my son responded to it very easily. The support it gives parents is perfect I was able to teach my son independence. I would recommend it for all parents who have autistic children it’s a great help.
seljungjy
seljungjy

Great program!

My experience with Michele was a huge success! I was able to easily identify the areas I wanted to work on and incorporate strategies to feel empowered and move forward.
Christian
ChristianSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Really helpful

Very satisfied with all the support that was given to us by Autism 360. Our coach Ashleigh has been really helpful in giving advices and pointers on how to improve my son's communication skills and adls. Highly recommended.
Margie Pietsch
Margie PietschSydney, NSW

Nithya
NithyaDarling Downs, QLD2 posts

The program is perfect for parents who is trying to help their little ones

Got more resources from this program which is really new and helpful. Our coach Alea Martin is great.she is having lots of knowledge about the children in spectrum and gives tons of strategies as soon as we ask. The strategies are working as well. The resources and strategies she is providing will also be useful for the future. She can respond to us anytime as soon as we ask something. Regarding this program they also provide some additional sessions with other coaches who is specialised in sensory stuffs. This should be really useful. Overall the program is fantastic
Trish
Trish

Sophie H.
Sophie H.South East Queensland, QLD

A blessing!

We have had a blast utilising autism 360, Sebastian’s coach Alea has been amazing! Very relatable, very willing to think outside of the box and tailor everything specific to your needs. My son is really enjoying his classes and we are seeing great strides in his progress.
Sandra de Looze
Sandra de LoozeSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Ella Bailey my awesome 360 coach

Ella has been a wonderful, understanding, supportive coach, she has helped us navigate through some very difficult behaviours, relationships, she has given us guidance of how to deal with different situations, we are every so grateful for all of the expert help we have received so far, it is instrumental for us moving forward as a more peaceful family.
Krystyn
Krystyn2 posts

this program has been pivotal for my families autism journey

working with Ella has been a consistently positive and engaging experience. Her genuine care for my family and knowledge of helpful strategies has changed my son's life for the better. Ella has put in the hard work to support my son in every stage of his development- I can't recommend her highly enough'
Rachael and Graeme
Rachael and Graeme

The Best Support We Have Ever Received!

We are so pleased and thankful for Ella's wonderful insight, advice, encouragement and support. Our weekly chats have helped us understand our son's needs and provide him with the care and support he needs daily. Ella is awesome, knows her stuff, is very respectful, caring and understanding with great resources shared. Thanks Ella, as well as Kim for your amazing support with school issues and Ali for supporting us during Ella's much needed break. We have done 2 x 3months programs, and we look forward to continuing with fortnightly sessions soon.

Meredith T.
Meredith T.2 posts

Great experience, would recommended

Have had a great experience with Ella and Stacy. Offered practical easy to implement strategies that improved our daily life. Would recommend to families looking for support. Thanks so much!
G g.
G g.Sydney, NSW2 posts

The program really really help me and my son!

Alea was helpful and encouraging coach who guided me through the program by listening closely and setting realistic goals and weekly tasks. I am more confident teaching my son, and the most important thing I acheived during the course was that my guilt is gone!
Jason Man
Jason ManSydney, NSW

Great Therapist!

Second time we've used AUTISM 360 and couldn't be more than happier. Both coaches (Alea and Paula) were great and were very pragmatic with their approaches and strategies. We've seen our son behaviour improve since plans were established. Real professionals with a genuine care for special needs kids.
Emma