Autism 360 (page 3 of 4)

4.9

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Very Informative program!

The program was very informative, with many practical examples and various strategies according to the individual needs. Thanks for organizing such a fruitful session. Looking forward for more sessions like these.

Exactly what we needed - thank you

Fabulous- empowered us to take control and implement strategies with confidence and great results. Thanks to our amazing coach Alea for listening and taking us through so many ideas and positive step for us to take to support our ASD child!

Rahul

RahulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good program!!

Trainer took the practical examples / scenarios and gave the realistic solutions. It was a good platform to understand our own kids in a better way. Very much satisfied with the trainer & training content.

Jacqueline M.

Jacqueline M.Gippsland, VIC

Fantastic program

This is an amazing program, never before have I felt so supported as a parent and carer of an autistic child. I have access to multiple specialists and my coach is always there if I need her. I’ve learnt new skills to to help my child reach her potential.

Mel

MelMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

I wish the Autism 360 coaching never ended.

My goal to join the autism 360 program was to educate myself to help and understand my child needs more thoroughly. My coach listened, never missed a planned session and from that supplied me with resources and strategies to up skill myself for my child’s needs. I’m truly grateful for this program.

Good program, lots of support and ideas that I would not of thought of. Our worker was amazing and alw a ys helpful.

Lots of information and opportunities for extra support. I struggled to navigate the webpage a bit but it was still helpful. Being able to have out of hours appointments also helped.

Amazing program

Sooo happy with this program has help my son so much ,in just few weeks I can see my son in very good improvement with his behaviour, specially with the coach ( Stacy) I like this program specially with the high quality teaching and support.
The program structure is very good in technology and management,and honestly has helped me go through with very difficult moment thank you !

Lisa

LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly what we needed!

So fortunate to be part of this program! Great coaches who are compassionate and knowledgeable, with high quality teachings and course content. The support and guidance I have received has been invaluable, and honestly, has helped me get through some pretty difficult moments recently. Thank you!

Nay M.

Nay M.Northern Territory

Where has this program been hiding?

This program has helped so much. In just a few shorts weeks I have seen massive improvements in my child's behavior. I feel like I have finally been given tools that actually work within a home setting.
I love that the whole program is based around offering real support, knowing that Alea, our personal coach is just a phone call, zoom meeting or email away really helps, especially on those hard days. Being reassured that somethings may just not work for my child and knowing that if it isn't working that I have the support from Alea to find something that does work for us.
Wish I had of found this program earlier in my child's life. Thank you so much Alea.

Moat

MoatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A solid cornerstone program for the Autism journey

1- The Coach we fourtuntaley had (Stacy) can easily inspire you with the tremoundou amount & wealth of knowledge, honesty and unquie personality.
2- The program strcuture is very well architechted in terms of process, technology and overall management.
3- The available information bank is quite large and it would help all families needs.
4- value vs price is very reasonable.
5- I would advise families (especially with start up / little knolwedge of Autism) to go through program, you will definately learn new things to support your kids.

Note to management: I wish you can consider something level 2 of this program post completion of this program, you can do it.

Jason Parents

Jason ParentsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome Experience So Far!

Jason started the program in July 1st with Alea being our personal coach. Jason has improved tremendously during this short period with potty training and his communication skills. He can now say words like bye, go, come, please e.t.c that he never used to say and can now sit on the toilet to do a wee and even pull up and down his pants when he needs to.
All thanks to Alea for always being very professional and going that extra mile to see Jason progress through this stage. We would gladly recommend Austism 360 to anyone who need their services. They are very flexible and everyone in the team is ready to help the best way they can.

Faith J

Faith JGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It is an amazing learning experience.

It has been amazing. Has helped my family and I so much. I had help from experts around the world and the commitment by Ash and his team has been fantastic. Would do the program again in a heartbeat.
I was very satisfied with the teaching content. It was not overwhelming and fitted well with my home situation. The course was not difficult as the coaches were flexible.

Kiwichick1979

Kiwichick1979Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful program, supporting parents and kids with special needs

I loved the Autism 360 program, my personal coach was experienced, empathetic and solutions focused. This program focuses on supporting kids with special needs by supporting and up skilling parents. So wonderful to have this focus as it can be a challenging journey for parents too, yet we have the biggest impact on our kids and are often technically unskilled on how to support complex needs. Great emotional support and coaching for parents too, delivered within genuine care and connection.

Carina

CarinaSydney, NSW

Amazing service! Very professional and experienced team. Could not recommend it enough

Really good team and very helpful sorting out objective and countable goals.
Good strategies to implement the goals.
In my personal experience I loved Vanessa (my SLP coach). Very kind, understanding and professional.
I've learned a lot with this Autism360 program as they work very close to you.

fiona s.

fiona s.Canberra 2600, ACT

Feeling supported with Autism 360

Love the program!

I have learnt so many amazing strategies that have helped both my son and I be able to communicate more efficiently and it’s also allowed him to be able to do more independently.

Highly recommend it

Extremely helpful!

The autism 360 course was very informative and I had a great therapist who was always there when I needed her. She gave me tailored plans for my little one and I feel I now know a lot more about how autistic children feel and think. I understand what causes them to meltdown, what prevents them learning, and how I can make a difference in all these situations. I hope I will continue to implement the ideas I have been given! Thank you!

Priti C

Priti CSydney, NSW

Most Eeffective Parents Empowering Autism Program

I am very grateful to the Autism 360 team for taking my child on the program, these three months have been real life changing for me as it changed my perspective of looking at my child and shifted me to a positive mindset. I have gained so much knowledge and understanding how to be present for my child and in turn learning a lot from him!

Kath

KathMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great Support! Great Team!

I have 2 autistic kids, elder one is 19yo and the younger one is 12. I though I was a hands on mum having one adult with Autism but still went ahead and enrolled into the program for my 12 year old Jack - he is now able to self regulate his emotions and tantrums and meltdowns have significantly reduced. The program is relatively new but a Brilliant team, felt thoroughly supported. The therapists you would with are not college grads they are heavily experienced and you get multi-disciplinary support. I only wish something like this was around when my first child was growing up as well.

Ash B.Autism 360

hey Kath - thanks for your awesome review. We're glad you choose to work with us and develop on Jack's goals together

Review collected in partnership with Autism 360

Jemma Stevens

Jemma StevensSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a great experience!

I am in my second month of the program and I feel empowered. The therapists and coaches in this program truly care! I feel like they are now a part of my extended family. On top of that, the program takes care of the parents well being too. Thank you Autism 360 team :-)

Ash B.Autism 360

thanks Jemma, you are off to a great start! lets help you child master all the goals well before the program ends.