Autism 360

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
rose
roseGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AUTISM 360 is life changing.

I can't thank enough Ella for changing our life and making it easier and easier every week. I have a 4 year old daughter, doesn't know how to pee in the toilet, dress up, share toys with her sister, and the big part of our struggle is her behaviour which is making us a parent very stressed every week. It's been only a month since we started Autism 360 and we've seen AMAZING improvement in all of those areas to our daughter, she keeps on surprising us on how the strategies really works for her. Our coach Ella is one of the amazing person in this industry, she's very supportive and productive and I am forever grateful. A massive THANK YOU to all of the team member who's making this Autism 360 program possible.

David Leo n.
David Leo n.Victoria

Amazing online-based autism therapy

Our Autism 360 experience is life-changing. Before a360, my son had limited eye contact and verbal output. After 4 months of therapy with Alea Martin, my son said "I want water" functionally last night . Before that he could only name some objects, letters and numbers. Thanks to Ash, Stephanie, Alea and the rest of the team at Autism 360 for being passionate about this program. I highly recommend Alea as a therapist. She helped and coached us on how to deal with my son's behaviour effectively. We are now less stressed and living our lives as we should be. I encourage you to try this program. You will not be disappointed.

Life Changing

Everyone who handled my son case was very understanding. We achieved our goals one small step at a time. After looking back I can't believe the how far my son has come in such a small amount of time, he really has grown and so have I with the knowledge given to me by the Autism 360 team. IAM forever greatful

Michelle Ayesha G.
Michelle Ayesha G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great all inclusive support program, can’t fault it.

1/2 way though the 90 day program and extremely pleased with the support and results. Definitely will be focusing on this as our main support in our next plan. I love how the focus is on empowering us as parents with targeted skills and strategies. Can fault the team - Our coach Alea is amazingly productive and supportive, fine turning our new skills week by week and at times day by day! The mindset coaching was really powerful and DD is enjoying the online social skills games. Thank you for the best support we have used.

Very Informative program!

The program was very informative, with many practical examples and various strategies according to the individual needs. Thanks for organizing such a fruitful session. Looking forward for more sessions like these.

Exactly what we needed - thank you

Fabulous- empowered us to take control and implement strategies with confidence and great results. Thanks to our amazing coach Alea for listening and taking us through so many ideas and positive step for us to take to support our ASD child!

Rahul
RahulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good program!!

Trainer took the practical examples / scenarios and gave the realistic solutions. It was a good platform to understand our own kids in a better way. Very much satisfied with the trainer & training content.

Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.Gippsland, VIC

Fantastic program

This is an amazing program, never before have I felt so supported as a parent and carer of an autistic child. I have access to multiple specialists and my coach is always there if I need her. I’ve learnt new skills to to help my child reach her potential.

Mel
MelMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

I wish the Autism 360 coaching never ended.

My goal to join the autism 360 program was to educate myself to help and understand my child needs more thoroughly. My coach listened, never missed a planned session and from that supplied me with resources and strategies to up skill myself for my child’s needs. I’m truly grateful for this program.

Find out how Autism 360 compares to other Education & Training Services

Good program, lots of support and ideas that I would not of thought of. Our worker was amazing and alw a ys helpful.

Lots of information and opportunities for extra support. I struggled to navigate the webpage a bit but it was still helpful. Being able to have out of hours appointments also helped.

Amazing program

Sooo happy with this program has help my son so much ,in just few weeks I can see my son in very good improvement with his behaviour, specially with the coach ( Stacy) I like this program specially with the high quality teaching and support.
The program structure is very good in technology and management,and honestly has helped me go through with very difficult moment thank you !

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly what we needed!

So fortunate to be part of this program! Great coaches who are compassionate and knowledgeable, with high quality teachings and course content. The support and guidance I have received has been invaluable, and honestly, has helped me get through some pretty difficult moments recently. Thank you!

Nay M.
Nay M.Northern Territory

Where has this program been hiding?

This program has helped so much. In just a few shorts weeks I have seen massive improvements in my child's behavior. I feel like I have finally been given tools that actually work within a home setting.
I love that the whole program is based around offering real support, knowing that Alea, our personal coach is just a phone call, zoom meeting or email away really helps, especially on those hard days. Being reassured that somethings may just not work for my child and knowing that if it isn't working that I have the support from Alea to find something that does work for us.
Wish I had of found this program earlier in my child's life. Thank you so much Alea.

Moat
MoatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A solid cornerstone program for the Autism journey

1- The Coach we fourtuntaley had (Stacy) can easily inspire you with the tremoundou amount & wealth of knowledge, honesty and unquie personality.
2- The program strcuture is very well architechted in terms of process, technology and overall management.
3- The available information bank is quite large and it would help all families needs.
4- value vs price is very reasonable.
5- I would advise families (especially with start up / little knolwedge of Autism) to go through program, you will definately learn new things to support your kids.

Note to management: I wish you can consider something level 2 of this program post completion of this program, you can do it.

Jason Parents
Jason ParentsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome Experience So Far!

Jason started the program in July 1st with Alea being our personal coach. Jason has improved tremendously during this short period with potty training and his communication skills. He can now say words like bye, go, come, please e.t.c that he never used to say and can now sit on the toilet to do a wee and even pull up and down his pants when he needs to.
All thanks to Alea for always being very professional and going that extra mile to see Jason progress through this stage. We would gladly recommend Austism 360 to anyone who need their services. They are very flexible and everyone in the team is ready to help the best way they can.

Pabi P.
Pabi P.asked

Hi I would like to know the cost of this program

SueJess
SueJessasked

My son has DS with Autistic tendencies. He has almost every joint dislocated in his hands, wrists, fingers, feet, toes etc through tendons not growing at the same rate as his body. He used to make up dance routines aged 3. He used to talk a little. He had heart surgery aged 4 months. The drs didn't vaxx him until he turned 6, as they thought it would not be good for him. When he turned 6 they vaxxed him for everything pretty much in one go. After about 3 months his cognitive skills started to decline. Now he can't hold a conversation and only understands more simpler sentences. He used to count to 100 and do arithmetic and reading vua Learning Master which is a set of books as well as interactive computer program. He also used to excel at Reader Rabbit programs and things like that. He is very good at computer games using driving skills, fighting skills and has amazing reflexes. He knows how to search for vulnerabilities and remembers where they are in the games. He does this by going over it a dozen or so times to cement them into his mind. Then he blitzes it. He used to love singing karaoke but Covid stuffed him up. He's slowly learning again but that was a big minus for him. He can hardly walk and his hands are twisted. He hates books or pencils and won't learn from word cards like he used to. What can be done for him? The school refused to implement a modified learning program so I pulled him out aged 6. He's 24 now. He's only 33kg and has muscle atrophy. Is there anything out there for him or is he a lost cause now? He has only learnt to eat solids again in the past 6 months. Life has been very cruel to him. I wish I had the answer. Something... anything... would be appreciated. Thanks.

Megha S.
Megha S.asked

Hi
My son 6years old diagnosed with mild autism have zero communication, only ask for what he want in 3 words, what to do, please help me?

Autism 360
Ash B.Autism 360

Hi Mel, please contact us here and lets see if we can help:https://go.autismag.org/helpdesk

Get an answer from our members and Autism 360 representatives