4.9

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Heggie A.

Heggie A.Sydney, NSW

Good program with practical ideas

Alea Martin was very supportive and helpful with planning a clear structure for my autistic child to reduce meltdowns and be more positively productive
Overall I was happy with training and training materials
The difficulty was internet access and zoom issues couple of times

Learning Material
Linda Thung

Linda ThungSydney, NSW

Very good program

I learnt a lot from the program and I'm satisfied with the teaching and source. It is very good program for parents with children in spectrum. I will recommend the program to my friends and family.

Such a good program

I found this program beneficial. Alea was really helpful, supportive and provided useful resources.
The program allowed me to set goals relevant to my situation at a time that suited me.

Education & Training Services

Find out how Autism 360 compares to other Education & Training Services

Very Informative program!

The program was very informative, with many practical examples and various strategies according to the individual needs. Thanks for organizing such a fruitful session. Looking forward for more sessions like these.

Good program, lots of support and ideas that I would not of thought of. Our worker was amazing and alw a ys helpful.

Lots of information and opportunities for extra support. I struggled to navigate the webpage a bit but it was still helpful. Being able to have out of hours appointments also helped.

Teaching Staff
Jason Parents

Jason ParentsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome Experience So Far!

Jason started the program in July 1st with Alea being our personal coach. Jason has improved tremendously during this short period with potty training and his communication skills. He can now say words like bye, go, come, please e.t.c that he never used to say and can now sit on the toilet to do a wee and even pull up and down his pants when he needs to.
All thanks to Alea for always being very professional and going that extra mile to see Jason progress through this stage. We would gladly recommend Austism 360 to anyone who need their services. They are very flexible and everyone in the team is ready to help the best way they can.

Teaching Staff
Carina

CarinaSydney, NSW

Amazing service! Very professional and experienced team. Could not recommend it enough

Really good team and very helpful sorting out objective and countable goals.
Good strategies to implement the goals.
In my personal experience I loved Vanessa (my SLP coach). Very kind, understanding and professional.
I've learned a lot with this Autism360 program as they work very close to you.

Megha S.

Megha S.asked

Hi
My son 6years old diagnosed with mild autism have zero communication, only ask for what he want in 3 words, what to do, please help me?

Ash B.Autism 360

Hi Mel, please contact us here and lets see if we can help:https://go.autismag.org/helpdesk

Sharmin

Sharminasked

My daughter is 7 years old non-verbal, she is not interested any other activities except swing. She is not able to concentrate in any other task more than 2 minutes. She has no understanding, what has been said to her and what we are expecting from her. During her meltdown time, she cries about an hour. Nothing can stop her crying. In her condition, will autism 360 program be helpful for her and why?

Ash B.Autism 360

Hi Sharmin, based on your concerns, this seems like something we should certainly be able to help. That said, we can only confirm once we learn a bit more about you and your daughter. I would request you to use this link and book a call with us so that we can plan this out together. https://go.autismag.org/au-autism-360-callback-request

Get an answer from our members and Autism 360 representatives