2.4

Rick

RickSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Compete Con Company Do Not Use Them

They lied about what I needed to get done to pass an RWC. Took it to a proper Mechanic and passed RWC no problem. Now they don't want to pay back my $100 that I paid them. They are complete liars and I can see why a mate of mine is now taking them on legally. Do Not Ever USE THEM.

Store LocationGold Coast
Vlad

VladWarrimoo

Staff rude, arrogant, disconnected phone conversation!

1 star because there is no option for lower rating. Their Web page lists service in my area, yet when I rung they said that they can not provide me with any service. When asked why their Web page lists my area, and also gives the mechanic name, his photograph, and his location, the person on the phone wasn't even trying to explain that, and rudely said: "I told you already that we can not provide any service to you, I can not keep repeating the same thing, I can't do this anymore" and... disconnected. Clearly they are closing their operation in various areas and do not care to update their Web page, but this is not excuse for rude and arrogant customer manners. Unless you like paying people for treating you like that - go somewhere else.

Jeneene

JeneeneSouth East Queensland, QLD

NO show for 2nd inspection

Store LocationBrisbane

Avoid!!!

Arrived 1.5hr after scheduled time. Found two minor defects, charged the $111 (with $25 travel fee, fair enough) then charged another $44 fee to return and sign off on the fixes.
Save your $$$ and take it to a mechanic for $90. $150 for a RWC without any work?!?! These blokes are con-men.

Store LocationCairns

They made an error - and were rude about it

Got a mobile roadworthy (Cairns branch) which initially seemed straightforward, until I realised the mechanic had written down the wrong model type. Called to get this updated, was told I had no idea what I was talking about, he had never heard of anything like this and hung up on me. Wish I had looked at reviews first - Would never use again!

Andre Monteiro

Andre MonteiroSouth East Queensland, QLD

Staff disrespectful, rude and arrogant.

I had a problem with my motorbike in Southport and a staff called Nick was sent to help me out. He was extremely disrespectful, rude, sarcastic and arrogant, having no idea how to deal with a customer. If you want to be well treated, don't contact this company.

I was charged $100 to recharge the battery, but my battery died 1 minute later and the guy was gone. So I pushed my bike for 30 min to the nearest battery shop. Calling this company was throwing money away.

Store LocationAuto King Southport
Hamideh

HamidehSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible place

I have emailed and tried to call since last year . And still no solution with this company. First they rip us off , charge $1620 of a job that was basically nothing . Took them almost a month to get back to me as well. Now we have paid back another 2k for nothing when they were suppose to cancel a certegy account created and won’t get back to me. Stay away because all they care about is money . No care in the world about customer service or honesty.

Store LocationGold Coast
Jordan R.

Jordan R.Far North Queensland, QLD

Do not use them

We had auto king come out to roadworthy the car.20.01.20 Passed it all. Didn't even take it for a drive at all. A prospect buyer sends another guy out to look a the car 10.2.20 car hadn't moved at all. And guess what it fails. Second guy really nice. Did it all proper. Took it for a drive. Auto king is not interested in rectifying anything at all told us fill out a form great customer service lol. No apologies nothing. unbelievable how they keep getting away with this.

Hunting for money

Car failed on suspension being told rear shocks need replacing... they’re new, the dust boots do need replacing but he said he would want to change the shocks and springs which are 6 months old. Car had a roadworthy but it expired yesterday so was being redone.

The scary thing, they passed everything else, they didn’t check the seatbelts and they didn’t even drive it to test brakes and brake lights. Disgusting!

koroush

koroushSouth East Queensland, QLD

My worst experience ever

I needed the roadworthy certificate , I booked from them for that , the first time they cancel my booking and the second time customer service was terrible . I just paid $99 for nothing ,and I got my roadworthy certificate from other mechanic,

Disgusting customer service

Bought a battery from this business. Three months later the battery is flat. called RACQ they did testing and said it was faulty. Called Autoking was spoken to rudely to a man and told me they don;t do refunds, I needed to bring the battery in and have it tested because RACQ were probably just trying to get me to buy a new battery then he proceeded to hang up on me.

Called another one of their numbers, lady was lovely, told me to fill in a form. 10 days later, no response, I emailed for an update. The person on the other end of the email was just as rude and told me I had already been told to bring it in for checks and that RACQ probably didnt test it. The saga continues... AVOID.

Store LocationSouthport
Kapinka

KapinkaBrisbane

Sooo expensive

Hubby works away and booked service with these guys for his Colorado ute, nice guy, turns up on time, efficient, hubby was told it would take an hour and a half, guy was here 30 mins, wow bit shocked when I heard the price, $345 is really expensive for a 30 min oil change.

Store LocationMorayfield

Professional, thorough, polite and very helpful

Dennis came out to my vehicle, was here within 20 minutes of me calling the main line. Dennis did a great job, got straight into it and 'fixed' the issue no problem at all. I would recommend auto king to anyone in need of a mechanic and I will certainly be calling them again.

Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid this mob at all costs

Store LocationBrowns Plains (mobile mechanic)
Semir Meldisa Celikovic

Semir Meldisa CelikovicSouth East Queensland, QLD

dont waste your money on these dumb morons

Store Locationgold coast

Waste of time and money

Called out to have a look at my brakes, took the front wheel off, then was unsure about putting it all the way back on, he told us what needed to be done, when my partner went to do it he couldn’t get the bolts loose enough to come off as they had been bent, called and asked if they could come back out just to use the gun to get the wheel off and said they would but for another $99 when it’s their fault the bolt was bent my partner got the wheel off the 2 bolts completely snapped off! Waste of money! Asked to speak to head office and got hung up on
Not great

Kerri F.

Kerri F.South East Queensland, QLD

Alternator is faulty

Had alternator replaced, it failed, you say it's faulty at start then you say it's filled with oil so you won't cover warranty RACQ approved say otherwise pictures to prove

• +3
Store LocationSouthport auto king
Sravz

SravzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst / time waste

I should have read reviews before I have booked.. anyways wasted time and money... technician simply wasted time and finally says he doesn’t knw what exactly wrong! Charges min fee for doing nothing! N suggests go to a mechanic... omg in first place I could have gone to mechanic not time wasters!

Store LocationBrisbane
Customer SatisfactionAuto King

Sravz we have no record of a customer with that name. Please email bookings@autoking.com.au with your issue.

google "feefo auto king" and your will find over 2300 reviews with average rating of 4.5 star.

Chad

ChadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wish I could give them 0 stars...

Chandra V.

Chandra V.Far North Queensland, QLD

Terrible telephone customer service

I have used one of your mechanics that is based in cairns before, he was amazing and went above and beyond, however when I had to call your business directly when booking the same mechanic the person answering the phone was so incredibly rude that I almost put the phone down. He was arrogant, rude, and spoke so aggressively that if I hadn’t previously used Harley the mechanic who again is incredibly I would not have used your company and told other people not to call your company.
I’m am sure that you would not like someone like that deterring customers from using your business.

Customer SatisfactionAuto King

Hi Chandra, Please email bookings@autoking.com.au with the phone number of your booking so that we can review the phone call and take action needed.