Auto Lift Garage Doors & Gates

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Auto Lift Garage Doors & Gates

2.1
  • Job Satisfaction

DO NOT USE THEM!

The most rude customer service I have come across. If you want people to belittle you and make you feel horrible, use them. Look at all the 1 star reviews here, I wish I read these before I went with them.

RWP
RWPSydney, NSW

Don't use this company

Rep can't read a tape measure and installer did a terrible installation trying to compensate for a door that was the wrong size. Management were present and just walked away without a word

David B.
David B.Sydney, NSW

Persistence pays off

We had a custom door built on an old frame, which required a lot of work to get right.
Michael, Wayne and the team persisted and got a great result in the end.
Very happy!

Kathy
KathySydney Surrounds, NSW

Incompetent

How this business is still operational is beyond me and B&D head office in Melbourne should rethink recommending them. I had a garage door installed a few years back, we had problems and they played the blame game. I stopped payment and they took notice. I sincerely hope people read these reviews before using. I’m suspect at the positive reviews 5 stars and can only assume they were written by mates, has to be excellent for 5 stars and these guys are far from it.

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Auto Lift Garage Doors & Gates compares to other Door & Window Shops

PhilH
PhilHSydney, NSW

Very happy

Dave did a fantastic job.

Our 30yo B&D garage door motor failed. Dave came out to troubleshoot, showed me exactly why it needed to be replaced, and recommended the best mechanism.

After a prompt quote from Tony, which I accepted, Dave came back to do the work a few weeks later (Christmas intervened). During this he identified a number of problems with the structure of the door and overcame them all.

I appreciated that he took the time to demonstrate what was going on throughout, and the hard work he put in on a hot day to do the work.

Hi PhilH,
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share your experience. Tony and Dave truly are assets and are always reaching out to meet our customers needs. We are so glad to hear your positive feedback, once again a big thanks!

Warning!! HORRIBLE customer service

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Amazing service, Thanks Autolift.

Amazing service from a very professional team. From Chiara who took my enquirer to Michael the sale rep and Sean the installer. Thanks Autolift you made the purchase of my new custom garage door an absolute pleasure

Mark K.
Mark K.

amazing service and excellent and respectful installation

Hi Mark,
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share your experience. Matt and Axel truly are assets and are always reaching out to meet our customers needs. We are so glad to hear your positive feedback, once again a big thanks!

Don't bother dealing with them.

As you can see from the reviews don't bother with these clowns. They install faulty product and refuse to fix it. Not only do they refuse but are out right rude. Pay a bit more and go somewhere where they will treat you like a person. All these bad reviews are for a reason.

Trash company

Beware! Do not use this company. Terrible door install and then got insulted for reporting the issue. They won't fix anything after a botched install. Rubbish company, rubbish quality. DO NOT USE!!!

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Worst customer service ever!

Not only poor quality and unprofessional work they done, they have rude customer service ever.
I'm not recommend this company at all.

Bad customer service

Not only poor quality job, Unprofessional and rude customer service as well. Worst ever
I'm not recommend this company at all.

Terrible customer service

I was referred by my Strata management company and was told I would be called by the company. Needless to say that didn't happen, so I called and was given the run around. Staff are rude and unhelpful. Don't waste your time!!

Tonka
TonkaSydney

Should have read the reviews

I had this dude Scott around to measure up my door, how rude, arrogant and totally unhelpful he was didn’t use them and wouldn’t recommend. Guy needs not a lesson but a course in customer service

Local Review
Local ReviewSydney

Faulty door and terrible service

Puts in a garage door that became slanted a few weeks after.
Did not show up for service and then refused to service it. I could have sued them but just paid a bit for another company to come service the door.
Terrible and extremely rude customer service. Never seen anything like this.
Warning: don't use them!