Auto Lift Garage Doors & Gates

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Auto Lift Garage Doors & Gates

2.1
  • Job Satisfaction
David B.
David B.Sydney, NSW

Persistence pays off

We had a custom door built on an old frame, which required a lot of work to get right.
Michael, Wayne and the team persisted and got a great result in the end.
Very happy!

PhilH
PhilHSydney, NSW

Very happy

Dave did a fantastic job.

Our 30yo B&D garage door motor failed. Dave came out to troubleshoot, showed me exactly why it needed to be replaced, and recommended the best mechanism.

After a prompt quote from Tony, which I accepted, Dave came back to do the work a few weeks later (Christmas intervened). During this he identified a number of problems with the structure of the door and overcame them all.

I appreciated that he took the time to demonstrate what was going on throughout, and the hard work he put in on a hot day to do the work.

Hi PhilH,
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share your experience. Tony and Dave truly are assets and are always reaching out to meet our customers needs. We are so glad to hear your positive feedback, once again a big thanks!

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Amazing service, Thanks Autolift.

Amazing service from a very professional team. From Chiara who took my enquirer to Michael the sale rep and Sean the installer. Thanks Autolift you made the purchase of my new custom garage door an absolute pleasure

Mark K.
Mark K.

amazing service and excellent and respectful installation

Hi Mark,
Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to share your experience. Matt and Axel truly are assets and are always reaching out to meet our customers needs. We are so glad to hear your positive feedback, once again a big thanks!

Door & Window Shops

Find out how Auto Lift Garage Doors & Gates compares to other Door & Window Shops

Fantastic service.

I had my garage door repaired by auto lift - they came out and fixed it on the spot. Much better than I expected.

Hi Sia,
Thanks for the awesome review! We strive to meet our customers expectations and develop the business with customer feedback as such. Very glad to hear we hit the mark for you, cheers.

I needed help

I phoned Autolift Garage Doors to ask why my doors had stopped working and received polite and helpful advice.
I was able to get the door working easily and promptly.

Hi Lesf,
Thank you for your taking the time to post your review with us. We are very glad to hear we have hit the mark for you. Thanks again.

Michelle W.
Michelle W.asked

Hi, Im Michelle from Talbot Auto Doors and I would like a quote to replace our roller shutter at unit 8/63 Norman Street, Peakhurst. I have your quote 83542 dated 9/3/16 for unit 3 in this complex that is a duplicate of our door if this helps.

Hi Michelle,
Thanks so much for reaching out. If you have any further questions or future work you would like us to investigate please don't hesitate to email us here info@autolift.com.au, we look forward to working with you again. Best regards.

Get an answer from our members and Auto Lift Garage Doors & Gates representatives