Auto Request

Auto Request (page 2 of 2)

Would definitely recommend!

Bought a car from Gary about 2 weeks ago and it was such a simple, easy process! Great customer service and I would definitely consider buying my next car from him again in future.

korynn.davey

korynn.daveyQueensland, Australia

Expert Customer Care

Cannot fault the exceptional service I received from Garry, who made the experience so easy and stress free! Highly recommend going to see Garry (and Chris) for your next car!

Gail

GailSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best used car yard

Garry delivered us a great service when purchasing our car. Very efficient, professional and friendly and we are now the proud owners of a fantastic car.Highly recommend when looking to purchase a vehicle-they have such a great range. Thanks Garry

Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Find out how Auto Request compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Greg

GregBrisbane

Great Little sports car my Wife loves it

Dear Garry, Many thanks for your service,. It's great actually walking onto a car yard for the first time meeting a down to earth Salesperson and enjoying the experience. The Mini Cooper s is a great car to drive, and has great pick up. I looked around at prices and have to admit this is very good value for money, so pleased with the overall deal. Thanks all the best and Happy New Year, Greg and Shelly.

Our new Merc

We found Garry and Chris at AutoRequest car sales at Kedron very professional, helpful would recommend
We would buy another car there