Auto Transporters

Auto Transporters (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Auto Transporters

1.3
Natalie M.
Natalie M.Far North Queensland, QLD

DO NOT USE!!!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

I used this company for my brand new Nissan Qashqai and they absolutely destroyed it. There were dints in the back, dints on the front bonnet, smashed windscreen, scratches everywhere and damaged rims. I have tried contacting them multiple times but have been unsuccessful on receiving a reply.
I have taken my car to a panel beater and they have quoted me $6600 (just an insight into how much damage the car has received)
When finally getting ahold of the company they agreed to pay me for some damages caused, only to never receive the money.
This company should not be in business, it baffles me they still are!
AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
I wish I read these reviews before using this company.

Manoj b.
Manoj b.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Delivered my vehicle on time even during pandemic and Christmas time

Damo
DamoPerth, WA

Avoid at all costs!!!

Avoid this company at all costs! Paid 1350 for car transport Melbourne to Perth. Collected my car this morning after 3.5 months! I found out they were under investigation by the qld office of fair trading after 8 weeks of waiting. Even with OFT it still took another 7 weeks to get sorted. 3.5 months of trying to get a straight answer and all the lies told by the Melb depot.
I did receive my car in same condition as I dropped it, no damage and all personal belongings were in car.
Best to just use another transport company, not worth the risk of dealing with this business.

Sam
SamPerth, WA

Avoid VTRANS at all cost

Bowie
BowieDarling Downs, QLD

No complaints

I had an old Xjs Jag delivered from Yarra Glen Victoria to Toowoomba Queensland. It took about 10days which I thought was reasonable and car arrived without a scratch. I didn’t have a problem with communication and Scott the driver was a careful and friendly fella. I read a few dodgy reviews which had me concerned but I can’t fault them

ant
antPerth, WA

MV Transporters - very risky, caveat emptor, but got the job done

Jade
JadeSouthwest, VIC

Where is my car!!!

Criminals

They had me drop my vehicle to a block in west sydney and never collected it saying all along they were transporting it and it was in Melb enroute Darwin. When I rescued my car after a neighbour alerted me to it still being there weeks later they insisted even that day that they had it secure in their facility. They have since refused a refund and I echo all the similar reports in this thread. This company also trading in my interaction as VTrans is also MV transport I am in court next week to challenge this ..they need to be reprimanded their business is based on wearing people down that they fade away. One call a staff member told me I should ‘enjoy myself’ trying to get answers .. most awful experience

Amanda E
Amanda ESydney, NSW

WARNING - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

There is not one positive comment to make about this company. Everything from their customer service reps to their transport procedures is flawed and unprofessional. They damaged our car so badly it is now considered a write-off. They have taken zero responsibility for their actions and their customer service team are rude, arrogant and that's if you're lucky enough to get someone to answer the phone. Don't risk it. We lost thousands of dollars because of their incompetence. We were also advised by QLD police that we should avoid them at all costs - but it was too late for us.

Callum C.
Callum C.Far North Queensland, QLD

Got lucky

Paid to have my Pajero transported by the company currently operating under the name 'MV Transporters'. By chance I heard about their practices the day before my car was due to be collected. I attempted to cancel my transport contract however as expected they refused to refund my money. After reading other reviews I am just thankful I didn't give them my car and consider myself lucky it was only money that I lost to these guys.

David V.
David V.Perth, WA

Very pleased

Just wish to say that my experience with this company unfortunately started off
A liitle rocky but since found they have had their fair share of problems with truck drivers and my vehicle took longer to get here than it should have however
The new driver that delivered my car couldnt be more pleasant and helpful
And i thank you and couldnt be more pleased and if they can keep drivers like that i most certainly would book them again.

Brm
BrmNorth Queensland, QLD

Useless

TMC
TMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never use these muppets

Unprofessional liars can't be trusted. Not a business scammers and con artist they believe their own lies. Worst feeling ever dealing with this disgraceful company. Like many other didn't read reviews and had to kidnap my own car back off them was told it left and on the way to find it still sitting at the place of drop off in Mundaring Perth WA bound for brisbane but sat in storage for 49 days. Happy to have my car back as it was my deceased brother car to precious to be in the hands of these clowns. (regrets regrets regrets do not use).

Lainil
LainilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst company ever

NIA
NIASouth East Queensland, QLD

*** DO NOT USE***

Been scammed
Been scammedVictoria

Scammers. Google aaa transport a current affair and watch

These so called business people will take your money and will either not even bother to pick up your car, or if they do pick it up you may find it somewhere in Australia only after police intervention in a locked yard that you will have to pay thugs to release it, that’s if you find it at all, and good luck getting in contact with them after you have paid, they will take your money and give you nothing but grief. Google aaa transport a current affair
for a look at these professional scammers

S N R. Dingo
S N R. DingoNorth Queensland, QLD

really. how do these people sleep at night.

Ozitim
OzitimFar North Queensland, QLD

They stole my vehicles

After five months of the usual routine of stories about missed pick ups, broken down truck etc etc, they eventually got a tow truck to pick up my vehicles, and they eventually sat in the towies yard. I had no idea where the vehicles were after they were removed from the collection point, and after police intervention, found them in a tow truck yard. Which I had to pay $600 for their release. These mongrels had no intention of delivering the vehicles to me, but took my money and ran a deliberate five month trail of false information and lies. If anyone knows we’re these peoples office address is, I would like to have a personal chit chat with them.

Do not use them

Paid via bank transfer and then read some terribly concerning reviews. Contacted them to cancel the deal only to be told no way as a special truck had been sent to pick up my vehicles. Contacted my bank who have had no luck in recalling the transaction. I’m out of pocket $3014 but I still have my vehicles. Scammers and intimidators. Stay away from them.

Helen
HelenMid North Coast, NSW

Beware of this company!! Scam! The only thing they’re interested in is your money

Jarrad L.
Jarrad L.Perth, WA

Horror!!!

Do NOT under any circumstances use this company. They are absolute bunch of grubs! I got lied to for nearly 3 months (quote of 20 days) to have a vehicle sent from QLD to PER.

My only advice to people stuck in the system with them is too ring all contact numbers 10 times a day. Be rude, be aggressive, the squeaky wheel gets the oil! That was the only thing that would make them accountable and got some traction - i feel sorry for you but write notes on who you speak to & keep email trails.

I was promised fuel vouchers for my hassles which obviously were never included either.
I have made several complaints to gov regulation authorities since.

Alex
Alexcanberra

One star is too much!

Paid up front and no show on truck. I’m left with a vehicle in Coffs and no one to contact. I am reporting this company to ACCC to get them to intervene. I hope everyone does the same. They should be shut down.!

KalPerth, WA

Questionably Legitimate Business

Kal

This has now gone to WA Consumer Protection for resolution - can't believe something meant to be so straightforward has come to this

Alexis W.
Alexis W.Far North Queensland, QLD

Going to cry

omg, i think Im going to cry. I got my three quotes for Auto transport, and of course given they were the cheapest i went with MV Transports. Their service was quick and prompt, but now, that i am following up in regards to when my car will arrive in Cairns from Melbourne, im getting no reply's what so ever. This is not good. What do i do. I didnt read the reviews first, i just got the quotes.

shugal01