1.3

7% · 8112 · 93%

TMC
TMCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never use these muppets

Unprofessional liars can't be trusted. Not a business scammers and con artist they believe their own lies. Worst feeling ever dealing with this disgraceful company. Like many other didn't read reviews and had to kidnap my own car back off them was told it left and on the way to find it still sitting at the place of drop off in Mundaring Perth WA bound for brisbane but sat in storage for 49 days. Happy to have my car back as it was my deceased brother car to precious to be in the hands of these clowns. (regrets regrets regrets do not use).
Lainil
LainilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
NIA
NIASouth East Queensland, QLD
Been scammed
Been scammedVictoria

Scammers. Google aaa transport a current affair and watch

These so called business people will take your money and will either not even bother to pick up your car, or if they do pick it up you may find it somewhere in Australia only after police intervention in a locked yard that you will have to pay thugs to release it, that’s if you find it at all, and good luck getting in contact with them after you have paid, they will take your money and give you nothing but grief. Google aaa transport a current affair
for a look at these professional scammers
S N R. Dingo
S N R. DingoNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts
Ozitim
OzitimFar North Queensland, QLD2 posts

They stole my vehicles

After five months of the usual routine of stories about missed pick ups, broken down truck etc etc, they eventually got a tow truck to pick up my vehicles, and they eventually sat in the towies yard. I had no idea where the vehicles were after they were removed from the collection point, and after police intervention, found them in a tow truck yard. Which I had to pay $600 for their release. These mongrels had no intention of delivering the vehicles to me, but took my money and ran a deliberate five month trail of false information and lies. If anyone knows we’re these peoples office address is, I would like to have a personal chit chat with them.
Maree
Maree2 posts

Do not use them

Paid via bank transfer and then read some terribly concerning reviews. Contacted them to cancel the deal only to be told no way as a special truck had been sent to pick up my vehicles. Contacted my bank who have had no luck in recalling the transaction. I’m out of pocket $3014 but I still have my vehicles. Scammers and intimidators. Stay away from them.
Helen
HelenMid North Coast, NSW
Jarrad L.
Jarrad L.Perth, WA2 posts

Horror!!!

Do NOT under any circumstances use this company. They are absolute bunch of grubs! I got lied to for nearly 3 months (quote of 20 days) to have a vehicle sent from QLD to PER.

My only advice to people stuck in the system with them is too ring all contact numbers 10 times a day. Be rude, be aggressive, the squeaky wheel gets the oil! That was the only thing that would make them accountable and got some traction - i feel sorry for you but write notes on who you speak to & keep email trails.

I was promised fuel vouchers for my hassles which obviously were never included either.
I have made several complaints to gov regulation authorities since.

Alex
Alexcanberra4 posts

One star is too much!

Paid up front and no show on truck. I’m left with a vehicle in Coffs and no one to contact. I am reporting this company to ACCC to get them to intervene. I hope everyone does the same. They should be shut down.!
KalPerth, WA8 posts
Alexis W.
Alexis W.Far North Queensland, QLD6 posts

Going to cry

omg, i think Im going to cry. I got my three quotes for Auto transport, and of course given they were the cheapest i went with MV Transports. Their service was quick and prompt, but now, that i am following up in regards to when my car will arrive in Cairns from Melbourne, im getting no reply's what so ever. This is not good. What do i do. I didnt read the reviews first, i just got the quotes.
shugal01
shugal01GREEN POINT63 posts
Rita RichSouth East Queensland, QLD26 posts
John
John
  Fair Incentive Verified

Very Bad

I am still waiting, after 40 days , my car is not moved yet.

I will involve police to this case and I hope everybody can do legal action against them.

Alcore
AlcoreMid North Coast, NSW6 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

Terrible company

I don’t know why police doesn’t stop this company?!!!!

How many people should be in trouble untill this company shut down?

They keep our money and car
They said in 2 weeks but now is 6 weeks and still doesn’t have the car

Shocked
ShockedSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts
Sam C.
Sam C.Far North Queensland, QLD6 posts

Total liars 60 days still waiting Dont use this company

Paid up front. For a buggy from newcastle to cairns 2 weeks later called up to see when i could expect it 1 person said it was on the gold coast 1 person said they hadnt received the payment. Cant even get the lies straight between them. I was told its at the gold coast then i find out its still in newcastle 2 months later i have been told many times it was coming but i believe its still sitting in newcastle. Total lies dont use this company. I am handing it to the soliciter to file to court any one else want to join contact me.
Heartbroken
Heartbroken
Disgusted
DisgustedSydney, NSW
Peter H.
Peter H.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Do not use - liars, hopeless organisation, no recourse to this pathetic excuse of a company

It has taken 2 months to get my car from QLD to Melbourne. Constant lies that it will be on the next truck that never eventuated. There is no recourse through their complaints department ([Name Removed]) as every request to be contacted back is not successful. Do not use whatever you do!
Johanna B
Johanna BPerth, WA15 posts

Disgusting excuse of a business

My car left Melbourne on the 9th April, 2 months later still nothing no car has arrived in Perth , don’t trust when they say your car is on the truck . It’s lies , it never arrived when they say , we have reported them now and I’m only hopeful our car gets back to us soon and in the same condition it left in , but highly doubtful
BettinaPerth, WA8 posts

Will I get my car back?

I am still waiting for my car to come over from Melbourne. AAA called me back after numerous calls yesterday and have now promised it will be available on Friday for me to collect. I am not hopeful as I noticed this morning that the website is now unavailable. Do any other customers have a download of the T&C that were on the AAA website they can send me?
Bettina

AAA contacted me again this afternoon and assured me my car was on the truck and would be there by Friday. I really hope so. At least they are keeping in touch now.

Crimewatcher
CrimewatcherSouth East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Nasty As

I was told so many lies using this crowd it was shocking. When i complained i was threatened. They now call themselves MV Transporters. I have since filed for legal action.
Tiffany Metropolitan Adelaide, SA17 posts

Tiffany

I love the quick name change AAA. you will need more than a name change to sort your problems out, you need jail time by the looks of it.

linda smyth
linda smyth2 posts

Nightmare!!! Do not use these scumbags

Booked car to be freighted from Victoria to Darwin on 01/04/19. The friendly woman said we were lucky because they had one spot on the truck and it would arrive in 7 to 10 days. $1550 was paid 01/04/19. Car was not even collected until 15/04/19. It has still not arrived. These people keep lying about where my car is. One week they said it was stuck in Alice Springs due to public holidays, tyre problems and air bag problems. Yes really! The following week they said it hadn't left Melbourne. They take your money and your car. It's been nearly 2 months of this nightmare. Do yourselves a favour and never use these scammers. I'm forced to give them a star to upload this review. What a joke!

Townsville
TownsvilleFar North Queensland, QLD

Natalie Szjowski
Natalie SzjowskiSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Disappointed
DisappointedSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Scumbags

Don’t not be fooled by any of the “ very few “ positive endorsements, it’s merely the staff that work for them posting ( I have evidence of this ) my vehicle too has not arrived in over 55 days despite this being one of the easiest routes possibly , I should have got a Monkey to drive it , would be here by now ! I’ve got a hidden camera on them so all will be revealed sooner or later & we can truly expose that Charlatans !!!
AndreDarwin, NT86 posts
Andre

I finally got my car of this scumbags. It’s still 4000km away and they caused 2500$ damage. But at least it’s safe now.

mallee
mallee6 posts

Do not use this company

Six weeks later I am still waiting for the delivery even though they insisted on payment up front. They claim the truck was undriveable even though they drove it out of the auction yard.
Alisha T.
Alisha T.

A NIGHTMARE

What a nightmare 7 weeks later and the car arrived with a stinky old man in it,To the rude unprofessional lady at front desk i dont even no how you have a job with your job title but i guess your company are all the same, liars ,unprofessional and a disgrace to this world,How yous still have a company gets me,Not one phone call or anything told what i wanted to hear for weeks ,have no hearts ,All about getting the money ,Dodgy dodgy dodgy,Do not go through these guys anyone,They will give you hell and back like they done to me,
Out of pocket and Angry

Matt
Matt

Natty
Natty

It took them 75 Days to deliver my car !!!

Do Not Use this company if you are not prepared to wait almost 3months. When i made the booking to get my car transported from Perth to Wollongong they assured me I will receive my car in 2 weeks max hence why i booked with them and because they were $100 cheaper than other companies... Biggest regret of my life...My car was sitting in a Perth depot for over 2weeks before it even left, then it was sitting in a Gold Coast depot for over 3 weeks, then in a Sydney depot for the remainder...75 Days it took!!! They lie, they are rude and full of excuses...They always say they will call you back and never do.. I do not reccommend this company to anyone!!!
Devastated car owner
Devastated car owner2 posts

Took no responsibility for damage done to car during transport

Car arrived needing $5000 worth of repairs. I reported the damage within 24 hours and provided clear photos of the undamaged vehicle as it was being loaded and photos of the damage as it was being unloaded. AAAuto transporters took no responsibility and did not even feign concern. This company needs to be investigated.
Anonymous