Auto Transporters

Auto Transporters (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Disgusted

DisgustedSydney, NSW

Time to expose them for what they are!!!

Peter H.

Peter H.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not use - liars, hopeless organisation, no recourse to this pathetic excuse of a company

It has taken 2 months to get my car from QLD to Melbourne. Constant lies that it will be on the next truck that never eventuated. There is no recourse through their complaints department ([Name Removed]) as every request to be contacted back is not successful. Do not use whatever you do!

Johanna B

Johanna BPerth, WA

Disgusting excuse of a business

My car left Melbourne on the 9th April, 2 months later still nothing no car has arrived in Perth , don’t trust when they say your car is on the truck . It’s lies , it never arrived when they say , we have reported them now and I’m only hopeful our car gets back to us soon and in the same condition it left in , but highly doubtful

BettinaPerth, WA

Will I get my car back?

I am still waiting for my car to come over from Melbourne. AAA called me back after numerous calls yesterday and have now promised it will be available on Friday for me to collect. I am not hopeful as I noticed this morning that the website is now unavailable. Do any other customers have a download of the T&C that were on the AAA website they can send me?

Bettina

AAA contacted me again this afternoon and assured me my car was on the truck and would be there by Friday. I really hope so. At least they are keeping in touch now.

Crimewatcher

CrimewatcherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nasty As

I was told so many lies using this crowd it was shocking. When i complained i was threatened. They now call themselves MV Transporters. I have since filed for legal action.

DestinySoutheast, SA

Damaged after a 69 days wait. STAY CLEAR!!!!

Destiny

I love the quick name change AAA. you will need more than a name change to sort your problems out, you need jail time by the looks of it.

linda smyth

linda smyth

Nightmare!!! Do not use these scumbags

Booked car to be freighted from Victoria to Darwin on 01/04/19. The friendly woman said we were lucky because they had one spot on the truck and it would arrive in 7 to 10 days. $1550 was paid 01/04/19. Car was not even collected until 15/04/19. It has still not arrived. These people keep lying about where my car is. One week they said it was stuck in Alice Springs due to public holidays, tyre problems and air bag problems. Yes really! The following week they said it hadn't left Melbourne. They take your money and your car. It's been nearly 2 months of this nightmare. Do yourselves a favour and never use these scammers. I'm forced to give them a star to upload this review. What a joke!

Townsville

TownsvilleFar North Queensland, QLD

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible - Do not use

Natalie Szjowski

Natalie SzjowskiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seasoned Con Artists. Unreliable. Liars. Abusive & Threatening.

Disappointed

DisappointedSydney Surrounds, NSW

Scumbags

Don’t not be fooled by any of the “ very few “ positive endorsements, it’s merely the staff that work for them posting ( I have evidence of this ) my vehicle too has not arrived in over 55 days despite this being one of the easiest routes possibly , I should have got a Monkey to drive it , would be here by now ! I’ve got a hidden camera on them so all will be revealed sooner or later & we can truly expose that Charlatans !!!

AndreDarwin, NT

Do Not Use - They Need To Be Shut Down

Andre

I finally got my car of this scumbags. It’s still 4000km away and they caused 2500$ damage. But at least it’s safe now.

Do not use this company

Six weeks later I am still waiting for the delivery even though they insisted on payment up front. They claim the truck was undriveable even though they drove it out of the auction yard.

A NIGHTMARE

What a nightmare 7 weeks later and the car arrived with a stinky old man in it,To the rude unprofessional lady at front desk i dont even no how you have a job with your job title but i guess your company are all the same, liars ,unprofessional and a disgrace to this world,How yous still have a company gets me,Not one phone call or anything told what i wanted to hear for weeks ,have no hearts ,All about getting the money ,Dodgy dodgy dodgy,Do not go through these guys anyone,They will give you hell and back like they done to me,

Out of pocket and Angry

Out of pocket and AngrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Where is my car ?

Do Not Use!

Joshua P.

update 3: waiting for a call back from AAA to confirm weather my car was put on a truck last night when they were loaded. should be within the hour and then i will update this again

Coolgal112

Coolgal112Australian Capital Territory

Wouldn’t use this company again

Nail biting hair pulling stress turned to sweet nectar from the gods.

Had to get Police and Lawyers involved - Avoid!!

It took them 75 Days to deliver my car !!!

Do Not Use this company if you are not prepared to wait almost 3months. When i made the booking to get my car transported from Perth to Wollongong they assured me I will receive my car in 2 weeks max hence why i booked with them and because they were $100 cheaper than other companies... Biggest regret of my life...My car was sitting in a Perth depot for over 2weeks before it even left, then it was sitting in a Gold Coast depot for over 3 weeks, then in a Sydney depot for the remainder...75 Days it took!!! They lie, they are rude and full of excuses...They always say they will call you back and never do.. I do not reccommend this company to anyone!!!

Took no responsibility for damage done to car during transport

Car arrived needing $5000 worth of repairs. I reported the damage within 24 hours and provided clear photos of the undamaged vehicle as it was being loaded and photos of the damage as it was being unloaded. AAAuto transporters took no responsibility and did not even feign concern. This company needs to be investigated.

peterasked

Im trying to find my brothers car it left QLD 1 month ago, was to be delivered Friday night or this morning, nothing! cant get in contact now, so looking for Melb depot in so we can view car before taking matters further BOOKED THRU MV TRANSPORT

Brm
Brm

Hi Peter, I could not find any depot address in melb or brisbane. I just constantly rang the customer service n.o and there booking ph n.o. I was about to get the police involved but came through finally after 2 months. Just call them 50 times a day. Sorry I can't be more helpful

peter

Thanks for feed back, looks like we may need to get police involved, will wait till Monday and try 1 last call. Car arrived Friday, was supposed to be 7 days took 21 all good now. This transport company didnt return any calls until car arrived in Melbourne, then they told us 2 hours and ended up being closer to 4 hours. They need to have a good look at themselves

Narinder C.asked

Can anyone provide their melbourne depot address. They have stung me as well going to report as stolen vehicle.Pls provide other feedback to get my car back its 1970 mustang blue convertible

S N R. Dingo
S N R. Dingo

Narinder C. the address we found our ute at is [Address Removed]. good luck.

Leah

They sleep on the premises, illegally I am sure so go anytime however the warehouse is gated..

Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Andre
Can you please email me the addresses? We bought a car for our son & they have it :(
manox5@hotmail.com

Andreasked

Dear Product Review team, how can I post an address here? This company is hiding customers vehicles and not providing the location to the owners!
Those addresses are not personal details, and I would like to know which one of your rules require the removal of company locations?

Leah

Yes I want to know that information as well please PR team. We try to help people find their cars and we get edited and stopped for helping. Surely you can read the reviews that you have to verify and approve and can see what they are doing to people..yes not personal information as stated so please provide the reason why.

Hi Leah same here Im Melbourne based better report to police for theft/stolen