Auto Transporters

Auto Transporters (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Disgusting excuse of a business

My car left Melbourne on the 9th April, 2 months later still nothing no car has arrived in Perth , don’t trust when they say your car is on the truck . It’s lies , it never arrived when they say , we have reported them now and I’m only hopeful our car gets back to us soon and in the same condition it left in , but highly doubtful

Will I get my car back?

I am still waiting for my car to come over from Melbourne. AAA called me back after numerous calls yesterday and have now promised it will be available on Friday for me to collect. I am not hopeful as I noticed this morning that the website is now unavailable. Do any other customers have a download of the T&C that were on the AAA website they can send me?

AAA contacted me again this afternoon and assured me my car was on the truck and would be there by Friday. I really hope so. At least they are keeping in touch now.Update: No I will not be getting my car today. AAA called this morning to say the car is on the way; the truck is in Coober Pedy 'so not far'. That's 30 hours away. AAA said that they have flagged my car for urgent delivery and I can pick up the car this weekend. That's highly unlikely as it needs a quarantine check. AAA said sometimes Quarantine come to the depot on weekends. Which I very much doubt. Sigh.Update: I travelled from Perth to Melbourne on my way to Hobart today. As I had some time in Melbs I decided to go to AAA's Broadmeadow depot to see if I could spot my car. AAA staff happened to be on premises. And guess what, my car which they told me was in Coober Pedy, was also there. I said I wanted it back right now. This geezer was like 'are you sure...?' Yeah, no mate, I'd rather have to ring your firm constantly, listen to a whole bunch of lies about it's location and worry for the next 2 months about whether I'd ever get it back. (I didn't say that, just thought it). Um, yes I want it back RIGHT NOW. They held me up for a while which I discovered later was so they could send me an email to say they had been trying to contact me by phone to tell me the transport was delayed. Funny how I had no missed calls LOL. And also to get me to sign a bit of paper to say I had collected the car. The geezer wanted to make small talk with me! I admit at this stage I was a bit abrupt with him. He then told me I didn't have to be such an @rsehole and got really, really nasty. Oh yes apparently it's me who's the @rsehole. I said I don't want an argument, I just want to leave. So then I did. With my car. The woman who'd used several names when she called me and who'd crapped on and on did not show her face. I am so glad to not have to deal with such awful, dishonest people any more.

Nasty As

I was told so many lies using this crowd it was shocking. When i complained i was threatened. They now call themselves MV Transporters. I have since filed for legal action.

Damaged after a 69 days wait. STAY CLEAR!!!!

Using this company has nothing but a nightmare. It took over 69 days to deliver our buggie which we went to pick up tonight becuase despite telling us it will be delivered to my address, it was not. This company is run by chimps, they lie,damage your property and waste your time.

We were told the buggie would arrived within 10 business days, after that we called and were told it went to WA, the receptionist then retracted that statement and told us we were lying..

I got in touch with the driver and he told me it would be there by the Wednesday as we needed it for the Easter long weekend, it never arrived. I was then told it was on it way once again and that it was going to be delivered on a Thursday, the driver got so caught up in his lies, he lied until he had no more lies to offer, he then cut off all contact as I waited for two days for the buggie to be delivered, A week of trying to get in contact with someone and heated arguments with the rude receptionist I was put in touch with "the manager" he then informed that it had never left 5 weeks later!!!!! The drive apparently picked up the wrong buggie and took it half way across Australia!. I was then told it would be there the following week... this was April 29th, it is MAY 29th today. 2 weeks ago we requested a refund and were told that we would not get one, then told it would be on if we way soon.

It's been damaged and left out in the weather for 69 days!. Please never use this pathetic excuse of a "company ". I wish I saw the reviews before using them. They constantly change their name and lie so much they might even start to believe their own lies.

The buggie is damaged and now needs an engine rebuild due to the incompetence of this scum of a company.

I love the quick name change AAA. you will need more than a name change to sort your problems out, you need jail time by the looks of it.

Nightmare!!! Do not use these scumbags

Booked car to be freighted from Victoria to Darwin on 01/04/19. The friendly woman said we were lucky because they had one spot on the truck and it would arrive in 7 to 10 days. $1550 was paid 01/04/19. Car was not even collected until 15/04/19. It has still not arrived. These people keep lying about where my car is. One week they said it was stuck in Alice Springs due to public holidays, tyre problems and air bag problems. Yes really! The following week they said it hadn't left Melbourne. They take your money and your car. It's been nearly 2 months of this nightmare. Do yourselves a favour and never use these scammers. I'm forced to give them a star to upload this review. What a joke!

Terrible, Terrible, Terrible - Do not use

My daughter was leaving Townsville for Bendigo. Worse service ever. They rang to say they were picking up the car a total of 3 times and then did not show. I rang and was treated exceptionally rudely. My daughter had asked for the car to be picked up. It took 3 weeks for this to happen. THEN my daughter had to make several phone calls as to when it was actually going to arrive. When it did arrive in Melbourne it still took numerous days to get to Bendigo..... In total 6 weeks. But wait, they said they would deliver it and guess what time they did, after saying it would be there on a particular day it was 1.30AM in the morning. Pitch black, woke the neighbourhood up. My daughter felt very scared and intimidated at blokes delivering car at such an ungodly hour. She stood under the street light very scared. What kind of a company does that??? Unprofessional from wow to go.

Seasoned Con Artists. Unreliable. Liars. Abusive & Threatening.

Booked my European car through Auto Transporters who now seem to use the name of AAA Transporters. Spoke with [name removed] who unilaterally assured delivery on my daughter's birthday for the $19000 car I bought her for her 21st. She had cancer a year earlier and I nearly lost her so this car was a surprise for her as she ardently saving for one for a few years. The hideous Manager [name removed]called me names when I complained that the car had not been delivered for her birthday AS PROMISED by [name removed]. He told me he would speak to [name removed] and rang me back shortly to tell me that [name removed] had never given that promise and that I am 'dumb'. I told [name removed] never to speak to me like that again and that they had a warranty on their website and he laughed out loud and abused me (the words I quoted above). He told me to 'leave you dumb" when I asked for a refund of $770. I paid them immediately on booking through their office girl whom [name removed] had given me her mobile number for. When I rang her she abused me telling me it was her day off and was a single mum and clearly I had no understanding of 'what being a mum is all about you pathetic rude". I burst into tears as she laughed out loud. All I can say is I never received a refund as all calls were ignored. Texts were ignored and when I emailed [name removed] he wrote back abusing me even further and telling me to "watch my back". I do not know who on earth these terrible individuals are and how they believe they can do this to people. I paid another carrier $850 and it was delivered from Sydney to Gold Coast 3 days later. Do NOT ever use AAA Transporters or Auto Transporters (they go by both names) as they are scammers...ABUSIVE and threatening and LIARS. We need to do a CLASS ACTION against this lowlife organisation.

Scumbags

Don’t not be fooled by any of the “ very few “ positive endorsements, it’s merely the staff that work for them posting ( I have evidence of this ) my vehicle too has not arrived in over 55 days despite this being one of the easiest routes possibly , I should have got a Monkey to drive it , would be here by now ! I’ve got a hidden camera on them so all will be revealed sooner or later & we can truly expose that Charlatans !!!

Do Not Use - They Need To Be Shut Down

Hi,

AAA Transport are a bunch of liars. (I would use stronger terms, but the moderators here remove them)

They have my vehicle now for 63 days and it has not moved since they picked it up, it is still at their Sydney yard. I am now flying there to collect it (hopefully) and drive to Darwin myself.

Do not - under any circumstances, regardless what they tell you - book with them.

I am launching legal action against them, if any previous customer is interested in joining - contact me.

Kind regards
Andre

June 29th 2019 Update: Now renamed to MV Transporters

As of the 21/05/2019 AA AUTO TRANSPORTERS PTY LTD has changed name to MV TRANSPORTERS PTY LTD
Below is a screenshot of the ASIC document. I hope this helps people avoiding those scammers.
They still operate under both names with 2 websites and 2 phone numbers.

I finally got my car of this scumbags. It’s still 4000km away and they caused 2500$ damage. But at least it’s safe now.

Do not use this company

Six weeks later I am still waiting for the delivery even though they insisted on payment up front. They claim the truck was undriveable even though they drove it out of the auction yard.

A NIGHTMARE

What a nightmare 7 weeks later and the car arrived with a stinky old man in it,To the rude unprofessional lady at front desk i dont even no how you have a job with your job title but i guess your company are all the same, liars ,unprofessional and a disgrace to this world,How yous still have a company gets me,Not one phone call or anything told what i wanted to hear for weeks ,have no hearts ,All about getting the money ,Dodgy dodgy dodgy,Do not go through these guys anyone,They will give you hell and back like they done to me,

Where is my car ?

As per everyone else on this review page I am at the end of my patience with AAA Transporters , I have been waiting for 32 days now for my car after paying for service of 5-7 days delivery and every few days I’ve been told a different bunch of lies and conflicting information .. one day it’s in transit , the next they can’t track it as the system is down , then the truck is broken down , then the driver forgot to pick up my car , or there’s no room for my car ... today’s excuse the driver had a doctors appointment!!!! I get that things don’t always go to plan but not once has anyone from this business contacted me to inform me of any of these “issues” I have had to call them ... I’ve not once even had an apology which just basic customer care.... I dread to think what state or where my car is !

When I call I get told I’ll call you back which no one ever does , I was told my car would be here by today ( this time last week) and the week before that and the week before that and finally after a heated call with their “customer service “ ( a bloke on his mobile) this afternoon I’ve been told it’s still in Sydney in and by the sounds of it in some dodgy shed owned by some random guy who’s details they can’t give me!!

Well enough is enough today I contacted the police and trading standards but not sure what’s going to happen !

I just want my car... not sure what I can do it’s making me feel sick with worry about how this will all end and if I’ll ever get my car back and in one piece !

I don’t know how these people sleep at night knowing they are blatantly ripping people off

HELP ......

Do Not Use!

So my car was picked up from townsville just after the February 2019 floods and i was under the assumption that it would be delivered to Perth within two weeks as i was told that it would. Well was my assumption wrong! 3 months later and the car hasn't arrived in Perth. Apparently according to AAA they have the car (with thousands of dollars of my personal items, including an IMAC computer in the back) in Melbourne and it has been there for 3 months. Originally i gave them two weeks as per what i assumed before calling them to be told it was in transit, assuming that was to Perth. Then called a week later to be told it would arrive by the end of the week, so i called at the end of the week when it didn't arrive and was told it would be early next week and still it did not arrive. I gave them a month while i was overseas for April and still it has not arrived in Perth as i thought it would. Called them up earlier this week to find out the car is still in Melbourne because "their transit vehicle has broken down" and they told me that they would call me today or on Monday with news about them flying their driver to Perth to pick up the transit vehicle and then drive that back to Melbourne and then unload, reload and drive back to Perth with my car on the vehicle.

From reviews i have read on here, it is apparent that everyone has had their car delayed with delivery, has had to get police and lawyers involved and also has had damage to their car to the point where it is written off.

For me so far i have spent $1000+ on rental cars because i need cars to get around Perth as it is a major city and i need to get to places. This has hurt my bank severely and i have also required to use taxi's and ubers to get around when i did not have a rental car, costing me hundreds more in costs.

I do not recommend this company, if you look on transport reviews website AAA gets 5 out of 5 star reviews but i honestly wouldn't trust any of them.

I am now worried that my car along with the items i put in for transit (as i flew to Perth, would have drove to Perth but my car only does 500KM to a tank so it wouldn't have crossed the nullarbor) are either damaged (as some reviews have reported damaged cars), lost (as one person said they drive the cars around) or will never arrive due to their lack of professionalism.

I mean it logistically should take two weeks to get a car transported from Townsville to Perth, not 3 months.

Also why would it take 3 months to get a vehicle 4,822 KM?

This company looks like a scam to steal and damage your car, do not use them.

update: told the transit vehicle was fixed and they were sending someone to perth to pick up the transit vehicle and take it to melbourne to unload, reload and come back to perth and my car will be the first on the truck. the guy also said he would contact everyone once their vehicles are on the truck (i would like to see that when it happens, no contact so far unless i called them) and that it would take two weeks to arrive. so if it takes two weeks to deliver my car to perth, why wasn't it delivered in march when the transit vehicle was fine? I'm just hoping the thousands of dollars worth of stuff i have in my vehicle is not damaged.update 2: looked into getting legal action on this, turns out because i wasn't given an invoice as it was paid over the phone i do not have a legal standing in court. and also because i didn't take pictures of what was in the car (such as my iMac, movies and everything else) i can not claim them. i didn't take a pic of them as i was under the assumption that it would take two weeks and that they would be safe. i don't know if others are in my situation where they are without invoices, but this is absolutely frustrating. i have spoken to WA consumer rights and also ACCC. waiting to hear back from WA consumer Rights but as soon as i do i will update my review again. hopefully my car will be delivered. my only option, since my car can't go across the nullabor as it only does 500KM to a tank at max, is to wait for it to be delivered. also because they have forced me to spend over $1000 on rental cars so i could get around, i don't have the money available to get another company to deliver my car assuming it is in melbourne (no concrete evidence it is after taking 3 months) if you are now reading this before going to AAA, Please for the love of everything and for your car's sake, DON'T! if you are reading this after already going to AAA Transport, good luck.update 3: waiting for a call back from AAA to confirm weather my car was put on a truck last night when they were loaded. should be within the hour and then i will update this again

Wouldn’t use this company again

Firstly, shout out to the truckies doing it hard! Not an easy job, and I acknowledge the stress and pressure for this kind of job. Thank you for getting our car home.

Unfortunately for us, our car was delivered after 9 weeks. After constant lies and couldn’t truthfully locate our car at any given time, we stressed for that whole 8 weeks of it all. Offered to pick it up after losing money on a daily basis. Ended up getting the police and lawyers involved and will be taking it further to ACCC to assist future customers that this does not happen to anyone.

All could have been avoided if truth was told throughout to avoid unnecessary personal logistic arrangements we had to make during these 9 weeks. I can deal with things taking its time due to being so far out from the main cities. But I can’t deal with lies and no communication.

This is referring to the company trading as AAA Transporters.

Credit must be given, car came in one piece with no damage and all personal items were untouched.

Nail biting hair pulling stress turned to sweet nectar from the gods.

These cowboys delivered and came thru and I want to make sure everyone out there knows you get what you give.
After reading all the reviews on this company I prayed to my angels the task I had pre-paid for went as expected. And it did. Thank you.
To all those who have gone previously where I now go I say to you think about how you treat others before you expect others to treat you the way you like to be treated. No tricks. No magic here just the words you use will form the world you live in so be careful.

I use the cowboy word as a nice way to explain people I relate to if you’ve ever been to the Mt Isa Rodeo you will know what I mean, if not get yourself there and participate in everything the Mt Isa Rodeo has to offer and then and only then can you call yourself a real Australian, otherwise shut the hell up and don’t complain about how others treat you, if you give it, be prepared to get it back.

To the actual guys that drove the big rig car carrier and Dazza and a nice young lady in the office I cannot speak highly enough of your professional attitude and approach when dealing with you guys an gals along the way.
Two weeks in transit on discount pricing, half what the other companies asked from Melbourne to the Gold Coast was what I expected and I got it.
It’s a thankless world out there and a dirty job delivering cars on a transporter around Australia and I recognise the nature of the job and the industry it is.

This review concerns the company trading as aaatransporters or aaacartransporters.

To the owner of the company I say treat your staff well and you will find your business will thrive. Your business will only ever be as good as the staff you employ and I interacted with several of your staff but only three stand out as being best practice in industry and for this those three staff receive my award of merit for bringing home the bacon under severe stressful circumstances. I say to the boss you must return customer calls and you must provide updated info on progress at each stage voluntarily, customers should not have to extract it like pulling a wisdom tooth! Would I use you again? YES. Kermit has become the advertising feature of my business. Thank you.

Had to get Police and Lawyers involved - Avoid!!

I had my van transported from Perth to Melbourne. I was told that I was in luck as a truck was leaving the next day so I could expect the van to arrive 4/5 days later. That was amazing...too good to be true and it turned out! When it didn’t arrive I followed up and was told there had a been an unforeseen hold up, it was in Adelaide so would be available to collect the next day. Over the next three weeks I was given seven different ETA’s with every excuse you could think of to explain the delays. Then they stopped answering my calls. Almost a month after it was meant to arrive I felt I had to involve the police. I flew back to Perth and to my disbelief, the van was parked in the exact same spot as where I left it over a month earlier. They admitted they had been feeding me lies over the past few weeks to (quote) “tell me what I wanted to hear”. They even refused to let me collect the van from the yard. 47 days after the agreed date the van finally arrived in Melbourne.

Working as a courier this couldn’t have been a worse experience. 6 weeks loss of earnings as well as flights back and forth. I’m currently pursuing those through my lawyers.

Comfortably the worst company I’ve ever dealt with. Do not use them!!!!

It took them 75 Days to deliver my car !!!

Do Not Use this company if you are not prepared to wait almost 3months. When i made the booking to get my car transported from Perth to Wollongong they assured me I will receive my car in 2 weeks max hence why i booked with them and because they were $100 cheaper than other companies... Biggest regret of my life...My car was sitting in a Perth depot for over 2weeks before it even left, then it was sitting in a Gold Coast depot for over 3 weeks, then in a Sydney depot for the remainder...75 Days it took!!! They lie, they are rude and full of excuses...They always say they will call you back and never do.. I do not reccommend this company to anyone!!!

Took no responsibility for damage done to car during transport

Car arrived needing $5000 worth of repairs. I reported the damage within 24 hours and provided clear photos of the undamaged vehicle as it was being loaded and photos of the damage as it was being unloaded. AAAuto transporters took no responsibility and did not even feign concern. This company needs to be investigated.

BIGGEST REGRET OF MY LIFE!!

Short and simple!- dont send anything with them regardless of what their website says, the website has changed so the reviews dont match their website name. No phone calls answered, replies to emails, and they have highly incompetent drivers as well as admin staff who are very rude and careless and talk to you like a 2 year old. My motorbike was delivered on its side and the driver told me it fell over the day before but didn't care to pick it up, i reported it but now they wont pick up or return calls!. Reckless and careless is an understatement. It took 76 days to drive 3000km and one of my bikes wont even turn over, it's completely dead. For a company that pride themselves on their supposid high quality of service, as far as I'm concerned, they are criminals, take your money and trash your gear. Cheers for the damage to my 3 vehicles. If you were in my shoes, imagine how you would feel. Devastated and out of pocket is an understatement!!!!

They Need To Be Shut Down

If you would like your vehicles delivered by a company that has no pride or standards in their work then this is the perfect transport company for you. Long story short they will leave your vehicles out in the weather at their so called depot on the Gold Coast until they can get a full load before delivering it to you and they will treat your vehicles with absolutely no care or respect. You will most likely have damage to your vehicles so take as many photos and videos as you can inside and out to prove what they have done. If you expect your vehicle to arrive on time think again because I can guarantee you that it wont. Expect to wait at least 3 months in most circumstances depending on where you live. Do yourself a favour and go elsewhere for vehicle transportation and spread the word so that we can stop people from being disappointed and out of pocket. This is from my own experience and I dont want it happening to others especially after the amount of damage I have on my 3 vehicles one of which is now a write off because of their lack of care and incompetence. They speak highly of themselves on their website but from what I've experienced they are the complete opposite and not a drop of professionalism has been shown. Boycott this company at all costs no matter how desperately you need a vehicle transported. This review page also needs to show their current company name of AAA Transporters not Auto Transporters so that people can find these reviews and save themselves alot of heartache. They dont even deserve 1 star but I had no choice.