Auto Transporters

Auto Transporters (page 4 of 5)

1.3

Ćar transport

I got a quote to del my car from gold coast to melb, they said it will take about a week but it took close to a month. When it finally arrived it had several dents & scratches in the body & a cracked windscreen. They said it was all there, The car was brand new. I will never use this company anymore. My rating for them is a 0.

Alex

AlexAdelaide

Absolute disgrace never go with these hobo morons screwed a car worth 350k payed $2700 and it got pu

Payed $2700 from Adelaide to Sydney car ruined mud all through it truck driver said it was a $600 job NEVER GO WITH THESE DODGY FOOLS.

Legal action will be taken.

Not happy jan!

Not happy jan!Thornlands

Do not use auto transporters.

So far it has taken 3 months, yes that’s correct 3 months and I have still not received my car. Every time I ring I get lied to.
Eventually about 2 months in they admitted they didn’t know where my car was so I tracked it down, was easy still hadn’t left...
It was to come from WA to QLD. Not the moon qld

I have had to buy another car for my wife which I will have to sell if this one ever arrives.
I am now letting the authorities deal with them...
Avoid at all costs!!!

Katey

KateyMelbourne

Like many reviewers, I’ve read lots of reviews to move my car from Perth to Brisbane. I decided to go with Auto Transporters and I was not disappointed. Great price, great booking process and got my car in the ETA date.
Well done team!!

moonshinerunner

moonshinerunnerPilbara, WA

Watch out for this lot

I received an email quote on Wednesday afternoon. A quote for $3000. When I phoned on Thursday morning to confirm the bookings the price jumped to $4800. No reason given but when I asked why, they got nasty over the phone and I quote "if you don't like the price go elsewhere".
So I have and for a cheaper price.

Lyers

Made me wait all day and I lost a days wages been telling me they can’t contact driver for 3 days not very good business like that and I’m not hsppy

Mick

MickAthelstone

I would love to punch them in the face!

Constant lying on time of arrival. Stories always changing. Not professional at all! Extremely rude on the phone. But I'm the idiot I should've looked at the reviews before I booked with these scum bags.

Awesome Experience

Best transporting company. The car was delivered within the time frame, no damages and would recommend to anyone. A pleasure to deal with, other reviews are incorrect in my opinion.

Disgusting service - interrogative & abusive

DrJA7

Absolute joke

The others

The otherssydney

Avoid at all costs! Car took 4 weeks to arrive.

This company was the worse to deal with after the initial phone call. They didn't collect the car at appointed time then rescheduled until the next day. The car sat in Melbourne (from Sydney) for at least a week.
There was no communication at any time. They were unreachable by phone or email and never returned contact.

huge waste of money. better to pay 4200 extra and go elsewhere with a company that can track your cars whereabouts at any time.
They didn't deliver to the door as promised we had to collect it from their yard.

DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!

This company should be criminalized

Unprofessional & Deceiving

Disgusting

This company is terrible, they took my money, but the time they took to deliver my vehicle took 4 weeks from Gold Coast to Melb. My car was badly damaged. I will not recommend this company to anyone.

Not even 1 star validates their service

Yes they lie to take your money then 5-7 day estimated delivery times turn into 4-6 weeks.
Have dodgy past business dealings hence why no names on documents.
Shocking business.

Alexandra

AlexandraDarwin

DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

Scam and lies

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
Unfortunately people don't read or check company reviews until after job booked
Transport 2 cars with them...
damages and delays nearly 2 months

Not returning phone calls very rude staff
I have already checked company name owners

Apparently it's belong 2 people which already have previous bad history in Google as Googled their names online

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Gave me multiple lies on the whereabouts of my car.
Told story after story to get me off there back, never returned my phone calls.

Staff were rude and extremely short

Aaa

How do you suggest compensating me for my terrible experience?

peterasked

Im trying to find my brothers car it left QLD 1 month ago, was to be delivered Friday night or this morning, nothing! cant get in contact now, so looking for Melb depot in so we can view car before taking matters further BOOKED THRU MV TRANSPORT

Brm
Brm

Hi Peter, I could not find any depot address in melb or brisbane. I just constantly rang the customer service n.o and there booking ph n.o. I was about to get the police involved but came through finally after 2 months. Just call them 50 times a day. Sorry I can't be more helpful

peter

Thanks for feed back, looks like we may need to get police involved, will wait till Monday and try 1 last call. Car arrived Friday, was supposed to be 7 days took 21 all good now. This transport company didnt return any calls until car arrived in Melbourne, then they told us 2 hours and ended up being closer to 4 hours. They need to have a good look at themselves

Keri .Kahukura
Keri .Kahukura

Peter these people have my daughters car she needs it to drive to school its been more than 21 business days:((

Narinder C.asked

Can anyone provide their melbourne depot address. They have stung me as well going to report as stolen vehicle.Pls provide other feedback to get my car back its 1970 mustang blue convertible

S N R. Dingo
S N R. Dingo

Narinder C. the address we found our ute at is [Address Removed]. good luck.

Leah

They sleep on the premises, illegally I am sure so go anytime however the warehouse is gated..

Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Andre
Can you please email me the addresses? We bought a car for our son & they have it :(
manox5@hotmail.com

Andre

Andreasked

Dear Product Review team, how can I post an address here? This company is hiding customers vehicles and not providing the location to the owners!
Those addresses are not personal details, and I would like to know which one of your rules require the removal of company locations?

Leah

Yes I want to know that information as well please PR team. We try to help people find their cars and we get edited and stopped for helping. Surely you can read the reviews that you have to verify and approve and can see what they are doing to people..yes not personal information as stated so please provide the reason why.

Hi Leah same here Im Melbourne based better report to police for theft/stolen