Auto Transporters

Auto Transporters (page 4 of 6)

1.3

Coolgal112

Coolgal112Australian Capital Territory

Wouldn’t use this company again

Nail biting hair pulling stress turned to sweet nectar from the gods.

Had to get Police and Lawyers involved - Avoid!!

Find out how Auto Transporters compares to other Services

It took them 75 Days to deliver my car !!!

Do Not Use this company if you are not prepared to wait almost 3months. When i made the booking to get my car transported from Perth to Wollongong they assured me I will receive my car in 2 weeks max hence why i booked with them and because they were $100 cheaper than other companies... Biggest regret of my life...My car was sitting in a Perth depot for over 2weeks before it even left, then it was sitting in a Gold Coast depot for over 3 weeks, then in a Sydney depot for the remainder...75 Days it took!!! They lie, they are rude and full of excuses...They always say they will call you back and never do.. I do not reccommend this company to anyone!!!

Took no responsibility for damage done to car during transport

Car arrived needing $5000 worth of repairs. I reported the damage within 24 hours and provided clear photos of the undamaged vehicle as it was being loaded and photos of the damage as it was being unloaded. AAAuto transporters took no responsibility and did not even feign concern. This company needs to be investigated.

BIGGEST REGRET OF MY LIFE!!

Words cant explain

Words cant explainFar North Queensland, QLD

They Need To Be Shut Down

Warning

WarningNorth Queensland, QLD

DON’T USE THIS COMPANY!!!

1) They have no insurance.
2) They damage vehicles and leave them in spare allotments for weeks.
3) They lie continuously.
4) They drive your vehicles around.
5) They allow drivers with no license to drive their trucks.

Jon

JonFar North Queensland, QLD

After 70 Days I rang the Police

People complaining about 1 month delivery have nothing to complain about. 72 days non delivery from Adelaide to Cairns.
After 70 days I reported the car as stolen and the Police investigated and found my car at the Gold Coast depot, but were unable to do anything.
They still couldn't give me a delivery date, so I cancelled and hired another transport company at my expense to go to their depot pick up my car and deliver my car.
Because I cancelled they will not give me a refund on the part of the delivery they didn't do, but they did offer me a 25% discount on my next car delivery.
Please use this Company if you like being lied to and you don't need your car delivered for 3 months to 1 year but delivery times are subject to change.

Find out how Auto Transporters compares to other Services

Do not use these cowboys

We used this company to ship our F100 from WA to Brisbane. They were dearer than their competitors but promised we'd have our truck before xmas which we needed, and there was one spot left so we would need to pay immediately. We did that and got nothing but lies thereafter. Could not tell us where the truck was, then lied about its whereabouts, then gave the trucks broken down and we are waiting for parts...lies lies lies! After threatening to report the truck as stolen finally get it in early February. Do not waste your time and money on this dodgy company they are a complete rip off!!

Murphy

MurphyQueensland

Do not use!!!!

Ayaan

AyaanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst Company ever

The worst transport company in australia

Stay away from this company. They are not reliable full of excuses and just look at the reviews below. Car is still unable to be located come on it’s 2019 maybe they need a change of personnel who are more informed and generally wanting their company to suceed in the future. Aaa transport you have the worst customer service person ever

Annelle

AnnelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dodgy rude dodgy incompetent etc etc rude rude rude

Unprofessional

The worst company around very in professional the owners are being watched by the government.
They never deliver on time it's always late the company operates from there house .

Jamie

JamieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use!

Marnie H

Marnie HCentral Queensland, QLD

Dodgy

Finally gotcha. Checkmate biatch. This is what happens with persistent's.And finally are on current affair.

Ćar transport

I got a quote to del my car from gold coast to melb, they said it will take about a week but it took close to a month. When it finally arrived it had several dents & scratches in the body & a cracked windscreen. They said it was all there, The car was brand new. I will never use this company anymore. My rating for them is a 0.

Alex

AlexAdelaide

Absolute disgrace never go with these hobo morons screwed a car worth 350k payed $2700 and it got pu

Payed $2700 from Adelaide to Sydney car ruined mud all through it truck driver said it was a $600 job NEVER GO WITH THESE DODGY FOOLS.

Legal action will be taken.

Dr. Hsn

Dr. Hsnasked

Where is my Mercedes Benz 2016?it has shipped door to door from Melbourne to Perth on 2/12/2020 and supposed to arrive Perth before Cristmas , I do not know where is it, I have paid $1700!!

Manoj b.
Manoj b.

Yea It’s strange as they worked well for me I do see a lot of bad reviews, but I think you should get it soon from Melb door to door for me was on time, I count mysefl lucky if that’s the case

Becky
Becky

Have you had any answers as to where your car is? We are in the same position I am getting really scared now.

Joshua P.
Joshua P.

Mine took 3 months to arrive from North Queensland to Perth. Multiple excuses and multiple times told it was in Melbourne when it was still on the Gold Coast as per what the driver said.

I’d highly recommend to go get it from Melbourne if you can and take someone with you so you can have witnesses in case anything happens

peterasked

Im trying to find my brothers car it left QLD 1 month ago, was to be delivered Friday night or this morning, nothing! cant get in contact now, so looking for Melb depot in so we can view car before taking matters further BOOKED THRU MV TRANSPORT

Brm
Brm

Hi Peter, I could not find any depot address in melb or brisbane. I just constantly rang the customer service n.o and there booking ph n.o. I was about to get the police involved but came through finally after 2 months. Just call them 50 times a day. Sorry I can't be more helpful

peter

Thanks for feed back, looks like we may need to get police involved, will wait till Monday and try 1 last call. Car arrived Friday, was supposed to be 7 days took 21 all good now. This transport company didnt return any calls until car arrived in Melbourne, then they told us 2 hours and ended up being closer to 4 hours. They need to have a good look at themselves

Keri .Kahukura
Keri .Kahukura

Peter these people have my daughters car she needs it to drive to school its been more than 21 business days:((

Narinder C.

Narinder C.asked

Can anyone provide their melbourne depot address. They have stung me as well going to report as stolen vehicle.Pls provide other feedback to get my car back its 1970 mustang blue convertible

S N R. Dingo
S N R. Dingo

Narinder C. the address we found our ute at is [Address Removed]. good luck.

Leah
Leah

They sleep on the premises, illegally I am sure so go anytime however the warehouse is gated..

Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Andre
Can you please email me the addresses? We bought a car for our son & they have it :(
manox5@hotmail.com