Auto Transporters

Auto Transporters (page 5 of 5)

1.3

DrJA7

DrJA7

Absolute joke

The others

The otherssydney

Avoid at all costs! Car took 4 weeks to arrive.

This company was the worse to deal with after the initial phone call. They didn't collect the car at appointed time then rescheduled until the next day. The car sat in Melbourne (from Sydney) for at least a week.
There was no communication at any time. They were unreachable by phone or email and never returned contact.

huge waste of money. better to pay 4200 extra and go elsewhere with a company that can track your cars whereabouts at any time.
They didn't deliver to the door as promised we had to collect it from their yard.

DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!

This company should be criminalized

Unprofessional & Deceiving

Disgusting

This company is terrible, they took my money, but the time they took to deliver my vehicle took 4 weeks from Gold Coast to Melb. My car was badly damaged. I will not recommend this company to anyone.

Not even 1 star validates their service

Yes they lie to take your money then 5-7 day estimated delivery times turn into 4-6 weeks.
Have dodgy past business dealings hence why no names on documents.
Shocking business.

Alexandra

AlexandraDarwin

DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

Scam and lies

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY
Unfortunately people don't read or check company reviews until after job booked
Transport 2 cars with them...
damages and delays nearly 2 months

Not returning phone calls very rude staff
I have already checked company name owners

Apparently it's belong 2 people which already have previous bad history in Google as Googled their names online

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Gave me multiple lies on the whereabouts of my car.
Told story after story to get me off there back, never returned my phone calls.

Staff were rude and extremely short

Aaa

How do you suggest compensating me for my terrible experience?

LIES LIES AND MORE LIES

APPALLING SERVICE, TERRIBLE, *DO NOT USE THIS OUTFIT *

Disappointed at every point

So disappointed with this company. Pick up was three days late with no explanation. Quote and invoice didn't match. Didn't deliver at the agreed time. No one knew where my car was when I was able to get through to them on the phone. Later discovered it was still in Melb two days after the delivery date scheduled it to be in Brisbane. Didn't answer the phone. Only light in the black hole was [name removed]. She knew customer service but that wasn't enough to get me out of the mess this company dropped me into by not delivering my car on time.

No care, no responsibility

Car was picked up from my house in great condition. Arrives destination, car badge missing,1/2 of front panel was completely shaved of paint. Need proof it was them to claim insurance?

No responsibility

Car transported from Melbourne to the Gold Coast arrived three days late and damaged. Make sure you have before photographs of the entire vehicle. You will still be up for their excess of $1000. We found it almost impossible to speak to anyone, their phones constantly went to message bank, and they also do not reply readily to emails. I would not recommend them to my worst enemy.

LeahSydney

Don’t go near this company - terrible service and NO customer service

This company took my money (gave no receipt) and said I had to pay immediately to get my car booked in. Didn’t take credit cards and never showed up to pick up car. Even after continued re scheduling still no show! Refused to refund my money. [Irrelevent content removed]

TayCairns

Terrible, disgusting service.

Chris

ChrisShailer Park

Terrible service and communication,

Dr. Hsn

Dr. Hsnasked

Where is my Mercedes Benz 2016?it has shipped door to door from Melbourne to Perth on 2/12/2020 and supposed to arrive Perth before Cristmas , I do not know where is it, I have paid $1700!!

Manoj b.
Manoj b.

Yea It’s strange as they worked well for me I do see a lot of bad reviews, but I think you should get it soon from Melb door to door for me was on time, I count mysefl lucky if that’s the case

Becky
Becky

Have you had any answers as to where your car is? We are in the same position I am getting really scared now.

Joshua P.
Joshua P.

Mine took 3 months to arrive from North Queensland to Perth. Multiple excuses and multiple times told it was in Melbourne when it was still on the Gold Coast as per what the driver said.

I’d highly recommend to go get it from Melbourne if you can and take someone with you so you can have witnesses in case anything happens

peterasked

Im trying to find my brothers car it left QLD 1 month ago, was to be delivered Friday night or this morning, nothing! cant get in contact now, so looking for Melb depot in so we can view car before taking matters further BOOKED THRU MV TRANSPORT

Brm
Brm

Hi Peter, I could not find any depot address in melb or brisbane. I just constantly rang the customer service n.o and there booking ph n.o. I was about to get the police involved but came through finally after 2 months. Just call them 50 times a day. Sorry I can't be more helpful

peter

Thanks for feed back, looks like we may need to get police involved, will wait till Monday and try 1 last call. Car arrived Friday, was supposed to be 7 days took 21 all good now. This transport company didnt return any calls until car arrived in Melbourne, then they told us 2 hours and ended up being closer to 4 hours. They need to have a good look at themselves

Keri .Kahukura
Keri .Kahukura

Peter these people have my daughters car she needs it to drive to school its been more than 21 business days:((

Narinder C.

Narinder C.asked

Can anyone provide their melbourne depot address. They have stung me as well going to report as stolen vehicle.Pls provide other feedback to get my car back its 1970 mustang blue convertible

S N R. Dingo
S N R. Dingo

Narinder C. the address we found our ute at is [Address Removed]. good luck.

Leah

They sleep on the premises, illegally I am sure so go anytime however the warehouse is gated..

Amanda M.
Amanda M.

Andre
Can you please email me the addresses? We bought a car for our son & they have it :(
manox5@hotmail.com