Micky

MickyMelbourne

Bad experience at Coburg store

Refused exchange of a defective item and accused us of causing the damage at the Coburg store. Rude guy who said he was store manager but I suspect he was probably just an over zealous security guard. Terrible customer service.

Store LocationCoburg
GBra

GBraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Preston store shocking customer service

Was after a water proof car cover. Store in Preston did not have it so asked if can call other stores to see if the have it. 10min later store one didn’t have it so suggested to staff member if I could leave my number rather than stand there waiting if he could call me with store details and I go and pick it up. His reply “I can but may be to busy to do that!” 3 staff members and not a sole insight in the store. Went to car city Preston were I got amazing service and bought what I was after for half the price.

L Thomas

L ThomasCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Service with a smile and Knowledge

Required a battery charger and a lead for Caravan , done some research and when asking in store they knew exactly what i was asking for :) the service was very professional , Quick , a credit to the team , Well done
Happy Customer .

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Autobarn Physical Stores compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Nathan P.

Nathan P.South East Queensland, QLD

Make up rules to stuff you around.

Store LocationCapalaba, QLD
Chris B.

Chris B.Hunter Region, NSW

Platform Tray - on special, not in stock would not order in unless I turned up

Their latest catalogue listed a platform tray & when I rang them was informed that it was not in stock & they can't take orders over the phone so I would need to attend the store & place the order yet they advertise click & collect? No online order options - you are now dead to me

Elsie:)

Elsie:)Perth, WA

Outstanding Customer Service

After being badly let down by two companies on line (nobody in Perth had the dash mat that I wanted to purchase for a Christmas gift) Everywhere I rang said there are none in the state.
My husband said "did you check Autobarn" I rang Autobarn in Armadale, they told me Osborne Park were showing they had one in stock. Long story short, between Daniel at Armadale and Blake at Osborne Park, they had it on a courier run that afternoon and I was able to pick the exact dash mat I have been looking for the next morning at my nearest store, Armadale. First class Customer Service, thanks so much for all your help, it is very much appreciated.
Kind regards

Mat L.

Mat L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor Customer Service

Walked into a store (Waurn Ponds) as it was listed online that they had in stock a product I needed. Turned out they only had the one of the floor; I said no dramas I'll take it as I need it urgently. Was told nah can't let you have that one because there is stock I can order from the warehouse that will arrive sometime next week.

Knocked back a $400 sale because all because it was available to order at the warehouse.

Not sure if it is a policy (strange policy to knock back sales) or the sales person just couldn't be bothered as it was nearing closing time.

Dissapointing.

Store LocationWaurn Ponds
John William

John WilliamWestern District, VIC

Autobarn Sebastopol

Great staff, Very helpful without being condescending, directed me to the correct part for my car and also fitted a new set of wiper blades for me free.

Naomi H

Naomi HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dandenong Sth Store. Brilliant customer service.

Was searching for a Rhino-rack luggage box. From the first call enquiring about availability, to bringing it out to my car, the staff were fantastic. I have used this store previously, even though it is not near my home, and each time it has been a really positive experience with good advice and genuine care. For me it is worth the 18km drive.

Unhappy

Unhappy

Zero customer service

I was the only customer in the store yet couldn’t get anyone to serve me. Two employees to busy chatting walked past me twice. I left what I wanted to buy on the unattended front counter and walked out.

arash a.

arash a.Hunter Region, NSW

Poor customer service

False advertising and Poor customer service
After I bought wrong rear mirror for my car in store and bad staff information and help from sellers ,I told the customer service and they did nor solve it and did not return it because I missed the package which was damaged when I was trying to open the pack and they did not returned it or exchanged it.I am very unhappy.

Disey

DiseyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service & great prices

Bought a camera for front, rear & reversing at the Mt Barker SA Autobahn store. Whilst there I enquired about struts for my boot hatch as they needed replacing. Yes they had several in stock & Dan made many trips out to my car to find the right size. Dan was amazing, he even fitted them for me in no time at all.
Dan has such a winning attitude, so helpful, knowledgeable & all done with a smile. Nothing is any trouble!

Jo Jo T

Jo Jo TSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Served by Patrick at the Penrith store today. Talk about going the extra mile...Patrick went above and beyond to assist me with my purchase, ensuring I was buying the right product for my car and making sure it fit properly. Outstanding customer service. Thank you.

Martin B

Martin BSouthwest, VIC

poor knowledge and unwilling to find out AND want $ for a bag.....

Ardy

ArdyAU

No Warrantry

Brought a battery lead from Autobarn Warners Bay 6 months ago and fitted it to my vehicle that I am restoring, after disconnecting the battery a few times the battery terminal end fell off, took it back because it was faulty and they said I had to bring it back in 14 days of purchase snd would not replace it, surely they have to warrant what they sell longer than 14 days, what sort of garbage is that, won't be buying at Autobarn again.

BunG75

BunG75Sydney, NSW

Fast, Efficient, Friendly Service.

After a horrible experience at the Supercheap store across from Autobarn on Blaxland rd, Campbelltown, I came here to buy headlight bulbs.

From the moment I walked in, it was a pleasant experience. I was greeted by a young man behind the counter who asked how he could help me. Turns out that the bulbs were right behind him/the counter.

He made sure I was purchasing the correct ones for the car, suggested that if we were installing them ourselves to make sure not to touch the glass and then offered to do the actual installation.

This is amazing customer service from which other stores could learn a lot. Thank you Autobarn Campbelltown.

michael

michaelHunter Region, NSW

trick advertising

Had sale signs up all over shop saying 25%off+30% off oils,selected oil i wanted and some other items and went to check out only to be told sale ended 20 06 2020 which was day before,asked about advertising still being up and was told there to busy to take down and if not happy to go somewhere ...... else,just a rort to get people in,well never again for this old bloke

Store LocationHEATHERBRAE
Kbrizzle

KbrizzleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good customer service!

The young bloke named Nick from the Pakenham Autobarn was a great help. We had a fair few issues and he sat patiently and tried helping us with all of it. Great customer service!

Went to Autobarn Macgregor, as I entered the store the lady approached me straight away and asked if I needed help. She was very helpful and had a thorough knowledge of the product I asked about. Great service and the tools are good price. The oils were on special too.

12345abc