AutoGuru (page 2 of 78)

1,283

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Excellent Service

The guys down at Solution Auto Service Malaga did a great job with my car, just the straight forward mechanics who are there to help out with your mechanical needs.

blacklisted

blacklistedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gave me hope that customer service isn’t a thing of the past!!

Kolan was a breath of fresh air & took the burden of chasing up something I have no time for or any ideas where to start looking with regards to mechanical problems with my car...he is a credit to your company auto guru

John Dowling

John Dowling

Job well done.

The auto glass tech arrived on time and did a great job installing the new screen. He was efficient and a knowledgeable fellow. The price was great as well, it surpassed other quotes I received.

Terepai S.

Terepai S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bella was that cherry on top.

All went we'll, Bella tried contacting me. Called her back and had problems with times and she spoke to the mechanic and we were exchanging words to find the best outcome. I was just happy she spoke to the mechanic and kinda was the middle man, which is what I wanted.

Mike

MikeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Broken Promises.

Very disappointed in AutoGuru website. The mechanic themselves were fine. Did service as expected. It’s the extra AutoGuru promises at no extra charge. When going through website, extra such as car washing, vacuuming, drop off home, were all free options to select. I selected to have the car washed and vacuumed. Admittedly I was sceptical the mechanic to wouldn’t carry out these tasks, but it would be better practice not to promise these sorts of things in the first place. The AutoGuru website could be very handy but keep it simple. Don’t have false promises.

Caitlin S.

Caitlin S.North Queensland, QLD

Booking

Auto guru makes it easy to book my car in for a service online.
It lets you choose the make and model of your car and options of what you're booking it in for and it's great comparing prices.

Darren

DarrenSydney, NSW

Great service at a great price

I was impressed by the quick turnaround in providing quotes for my requested service.

They assisted in getting me a great price and repair booked in to be done the following day.

Easy and affordable quotes

Great quote and a very easy to book. Love being able to add extra for the mechanics. Will be using it again for my next service and my partners service.

Helpful Service

Very happy with the help I received from Auto Guru to book my car repairs. They found a great place for me to take my car at a great price.

Brilliant experience

Fantastic system you have put in place for people trying to get the best deal and great communication. Received a call to say that was all clear to tow car to mechanic too. So just a great service

Kent . M

Kent . MSouth East Queensland, QLD

All in one place

Easy fast and simple to use, saves me time looking around for mechanics in my area. Gives prices to compare, great payment options. Love the Afterpay option. Have told all my family and friends how easy it is

AutoGuru T.AutoGuru

Easy to use and competitive quotes

Autoguru is the place to go where the whole process was easy to use from start to finish. All Information and quotes from mechanics were competitive and transparent. Really satisfied so far.

AutoGuru T.AutoGuru

Will book again. Too easy.

Daniel was on time and explained things well. Logbook 60k service, Mazda 6 runs like a dream. Great service and it comes to you. What's not to like? Will book again for next service.

So easy!

This has been such a simple process, would definitely use again! Easy to find what I was looking for and they called to confirm the next day and were informative. Thankyou.

Ajie83

Ajie83South East Queensland, QLD

Fast as usual

Always fast and easy with auto guru now issues at all. If there was the team are quick to fix it up for you. Great work guys. Always a quick and easy.

Aan

AanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful to find the right car service

get discount when using autoguru which this was what I am looking for. Autoguru gave me which car service with good rating and affordable. I will use autoguru in the future

It great

It’s just so easy to book with AutoGuru and you take care of the whole thing. I will definitely use you each time. Thank you for making it easy for me

Andrew

AndrewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Website easy enough to use

Had some problems with entering my address as its a new estate but google has the listing. I found the Auto Entry of address within Chrome was causing some issues, but after turning it off and entering manually fixed the problem. Other than that, the Website was easy to use.

Matelyn

Matelyn

Good!

I have used a few times now with no issue. super easy to book, really quick and I find the afterpay option super handy. Will be using in the future.

Caitlin

CaitlinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Saved me money!

Saved me over $100 on my logbook service based off calling the mechanic direct for a quote vs booking and pre paying on auto guru for the exact same logbook service. Thanks again

Anna J.

Anna J.asked

Looking to buy a new car but need to know how much a clutch replacement costs on a manual hyundai tuscon 2009. Are quotes you get via email free or do they cost anything?

Hey Anna,

Thanks for the great question! All of our quotes are obligation free, and you have the option of selecting 'just price checking' when getting a quote. If you'd like further assistance, please give our friendly customer support crew a call on 1300 655 661, or send an email to contactus@autoguru.com.au. We'd be happy to help!

- The AutoGuru Team

Zanny Z.

Zanny Z.asked

Do you accept afterpay

Hey Zanny,

Thanks for reaching out! A lot of our mechanics do offer Afterpay, and we'd love to help connect you with one of them. Please give us a call on 1300 655 661 or send an email to contactus@autoguru.com.au. Our friendly customer support crew will be able to check for local mechanics that offer Afterpay, and get you connected! Thanks again!

- The AutoGuru Team

Enquiring Minds

Enquiring Mindsasked

Why are all the reviews dated 3 months ago?

Also, what is the point of your service, if you don't bother finding mechanics that accept afterpay?

Your quote to unhappy customers, who were denied afterpay, after work was done on their car: "As we are just the booking site for mechanics, they are free to choose the payment types they accept." Why promote a service you don't provide??

Kristina
Kristina

Many happy customers dont leave a positive review which is difficult for the company. By all means the staff was more than helpful and took care of my individual needs. I applied for a quote on sunday then on Monday i received a call to book my inspection for Thursday. I cant be any happier!

Hi Enquiring Minds,

Cheers for the question! If you head over to our review page, you'll see a grey box that says 'Sort by', if you select 'Newest' in this box, you'll see all our most recent reviews! You'll be happy to see that we've got new reviews from happy customers coming through every day.

Yep, you're right! Whilst a large amount of mechanics on our platform have taken up the awesome opportunity to offer customers Afterpay through AutoGuru, not all have jumped on board. At the end of the day our response stands true, businesses on AutoGuru are in complete control of the payment methods they cater for, and that's cool with us! But rest assured if you want Afterpay, our team will happily help find you a local mechanic that offers it.

We do our best to help you identify which mechanics offer Afterpay before you book, but we understand that sometimes it doesn't always work, which we're bummed about. BUT don't worry because we are working on making sure similar situations don't happen in the future through the use of clearer messaging!

Thanks once again for reaching out and leaving your feedback, it's awesome!

- The AutoGuru team

Sam
Sam

So the mechanics used by AutoGuru are not employees but contractors. This is explains a lot and confirms me fears. However fortunately it does not absolve AuroGuru legally.

Get an answer from our members and AutoGuru representatives

CategoryCar Service / Repairs