AutoGuru (page 2 of 108)

Kayla

KaylaNorth Queensland, QLD

So helpful and were able to assist with any questions

Exceptional customer service and were so helpful with finding last minute bookings from reputable companies. They were also able to provide advice considering circumstances on my vehicle. Very appreciative to have come across these guys.

Awesome experience

Easy steps to follow and fulfilled my requirements promptly . Even better it has after pay .
- can find numerous quotes for al jobs
- easy to find store locations
- def used them again

Nick Fraser

Nick FraserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Auto parts enogerra

Perry who is the manger was great with my car. Very honest and very straight forward. Great price. Be sure to check him out real good guy who wants to make sure you have a quality car.

Dimi panatos

Dimi panatosSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time user, great, easy and convenient service

10/10 service in helping me find what I was looking for. As someone originally from interstate and new to QLD this helped me tremendously. Thanks guys, will use again for sure.

AndrewSydney, NSW

Quick, easy and simple

Needed my front brakes done - fixed price and quick turnaround. Car is booked in for tomorrow. Can't comment any further until after the service. Autoguru made it very easy to find a local mechanic.

Andrew

All done - quick, efficient and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you All Care Tyre and Automotive.

Blackie

BlackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

Fast helpful customer service from autoguru sorted my booking easily and efficiently, would highly recommend, promptly dealt with my situation and were easily contactable, again excellent customer service, thank you.

Bronwyn

BronwynRichmond-Tweed, NSW

This is perfect, especially for low income earners, thank you

This is perfect, especially for low income earners, thank you. It was a very quick & easy process & the site was easy to use, usually I don't know what to do, but Auto Guru was easy for me to understand.

PaulSydney, NSW

Love it - but

Peggy E.

Peggy E.South East Queensland, QLD

A life saver

The guy arrived at the time that was agreed, he was very polite. He knew what he was doing, very professional. Replaced the cracked windscreen, no mucking around, job complete!

Gavin S.

Gavin S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Hassle-Free Experience

I was recommended Auto Guru by my employer and found the experience to be so straight forward and hassle-free. I was shown quotations from a number of providers in my local area and chose to go with Coast Wide Auto Service. Absolutely happy with work and comms from the team at Coastwide. Thanks heaps.

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect Service

I used Auto Guru to source quotes for my vehicle. Today I took my car to one of the mechanics who submitted a quote, Rapid Tube at Beenleigh. I could not be happier with the work, timeliness and courteous service I received. Will defiantly be using again

Replacement of Ford Territory windscreen

Excellent service, and using Autoguru allowed me to save several hundred dollars from the prices quoted by O'Brien's and National Windscreens. I would strongly recommend using Autoguru when getting quotes for replacement windscreens.

Mark Reed

Mark Reed South East Queensland, QLD

Brilliance

Timely, professional, hassle free, comparative, convenient and cost effective plus the tradespeople were on time respected my car and my property and didn't nonsense and try to upsell.
Highly recommended. The app is second to none.

Frank

Frank Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service!

Josh at autoguru went above and beyond customer service in offering to do all the ground work till I was satisfied!!
Can’t speak highly enough of josh and the autoguru team

Jez

JezGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible service - Keep away - referred to Consumer Affairs

ThIs is the second time I’ve booked through Auto-Guru and both experiences have been disastrous. The first time they sent me to the wrong Provider who did not have a courtesy car service, so ended up been Trapped in a remote area having to pay for an expensive taxi despite requesting a Service Provider that could drop me near a bus station. The second experience was worse, where they assured me I could pay for the Sevice using Afterpay ( including in the confirmation email) only for the merchant to refuse to accept Afterpay and demanding another form of payment before I could take the vehicle. I hadn’t budgeted for having to pay in full and it was an embarrassing disaster.

MJB

MJBSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy booking repair

So easy to get a good quote. was so worried about looking for a good quote. AutoGuru made it easy. Will use it again in future. Highly recommended to anyone needing repairs.

Nice service

Peace of mind, No need to go some.where else, the service is amazing and price is unbeatable, Thanks guys, keep the good work, I will definitely recommend to all my friends.

An excellent service

Initial booking was unable to be completed in my time frame however autoguru searched other nearby services and found one that could meet the timeframe. Great service and kept informed all the way.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service Booking

Absolutely no hassles with Auto Guru, easy to use and book your vehicle service when and where you would prefer. Recommend this service to obtain quality and value for price.

Luke F.

Luke F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simple, easy, competitive.

A very simple process of requesting the work/service required and then easily booking. Unfortunately I have bad to cancel on occasion and a simple call with no wait time to a friendly operator allowed quick no fuss cancelation. Often you do wonder about websites and companies without the big brand awareness but wouldn't have any hesitation recommending AutoGuru. Good competitive pricing, great after sales service, and a really simple booking system.

Wol A.

Wol A.asked

How long does a road worthy test take?

Hey Wol,

Thanks for reaching out! A roadworthy usually takes a couple of hours to complete, but this depends on which state you're based in, and the mechanic completing the work. If you'd like to make a booking, or need more information, please call our customer support crew on 1300 655 661, or send us an email at contactus@autoguru.com.au. Thanks again!

- The AutoGuru team

domie48asked

Anyone had A windscreen REPLACED

GARY
GARY

Not as yet as is a quote system

AutoGuruAutoGuru

Hi Domie, feel free to reach out if you're looking for assistance getting your windscreen replaced. Our team as reachable on 1300 655 661, we'd love to help!

- The AutoGuru Team

domie48

Thanks for the offer however I now made arrangements.

Tanya

Tanyaasked

Central locking only working when inside car then when u get out stops after 5 minutes what could this be its ve ss v 06

Hey Tanya,

Thanks for reaching out, we'd be happy to help! In this case, we suggest requesting an inspection for your vehicle so a mechanic can diagnose the issue. You can request an inspection here; https://www.autoguru.com.au/inspections. If you'd like further assistance, please reach out to our customer support crew on 1300 655 611, or send us an email at contactus@autoguru.com.au. Thanks again!

- The AutoGuru Team

Get an answer from our members and AutoGuru representatives