AutoGuru (page 2 of 81)

4.7 from 1,612 reviews

1,331

Fast, Efficient and Friendly Service

The entire process from start to finish was extremely professional. I booked online and had conformation in seconds. On the day of the glass replacement Andrew contacted me directly to ensure the time was suitable. Andrew was fast and extremely professional. I would HIGHLy recommend the entire team!

AutoGuru T.AutoGuru

Excellent service. I had 2 quotes back within a couple of hours and both quotes were 200 cheaper than what I was getting when I enquired. They then had me booked in the next day.

Anne A.

Anne A.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Staff very professional and lovely. Car ran like brand new after they fixed a few of the problems I went in for. The service was also way cheaper then others I saw around.

Joondalup 4x4 mechanical

The team at joondalup 4x4 offered Amazing service, very well priced and an honest approuch.
Will be using joondalup 4x4 for all my Prados maintenance work and servicing from now on .

Darren

DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome work

These guys are high quality no nonsense mechanics. Cheap price without the nasty. Highly recommended. My car service was priced way power than expected. And I have a safe new set of brakes. And after pay to make it easy and manageable

Rosita Tupu

Rosita Tupu

Easy and Efficient

Put through an enquiry for an engine light occurrence and a mechanic got back to me within the hour. Easy to pay through the website and happy with the payment options also.

Janie-Lee

Janie-LeePerth, WA

Really easy

Ryan from Westside Mobile was quick, thorough and was great about letting us know possible faults/ problems and quoted for them all! He even replaced a tail light un asked. Will definitely book through you guys again for Westside. Have never used a mobile mechanic but it was great!
Thanks again Ryan

AutoGuru T.AutoGuru

Great experience Auto Guru!

Easy to book, great customer service and the affiliated mechanics spoke highly of Auto Guru as their way of advertising, increasing their business and the customer service. Will book through Auto guru again!!

ian

ianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect way to arrange windscreen works

when calling the price was as per the online calculator. The ease of arranging of the date for install was a seamless process. The 2 people that I have dealt with in arranging the work have excellent customer focus and were exceptionally well mannered and polite

AutoGuru T.AutoGuru

Quick, Easy and my preferred way to get anything done!

We've had our car serviced previously via Autoguru and I wouldn't use any other means of booking a service. I get the right price, i get a booking when I want the car attended to, and thus far all the companies that we've used have been A1 for quality and service.

AutoGuru T.AutoGuru

Regas air conditioning of car

Easy fast an efficient will definitely be using Auto Guru more often.
I called regarding my veichle to get regarded and they gave me the cheapest price and called the company to book me in where the time suited me.

David G

David GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Only one disappointment

When I used autoguru prior to this occasion the first payment was not due for a week after the service. Otherwise the autoguru process was seamless and easy to use.

Graham

GrahamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy as

The team made sure i had offered the correct advice on which screen was available for my car. Steve the fitter, was fast, clean, accurate and advised me evrey or any area that needed to be reviewed.
Thanks team.

Diane Taranto

Diane TarantoPeel, WA

Very easy to use process. You know exactly what service you are getting and at what price!

My car was serviced to my complete satisfaction with only quality parts used.
The service was carried out in the time stated and I was called back immediately once completed! Would thoroughly recommend to my family and friends!

Janelle

Janelle

Excellent Service

The autoguru service is very to easy use and within a few minutes you get a quote and schedule a date for the service at an agreed price. However I would request that the time windows quote could allow for the service person to actually give you a time when they arrive rather than a window of 3hrs. This would make the service even better.

Perfect website

Great webpage, easy and made finding a good business very quick. It saves having to troll through websites to determine a business to suit your needs. A great way to do business.

AutoGuru T.AutoGuru

So incredibly easy to navigate!

Great process, guides you through to an instant quote. No fuss booked and used Afterpay!! So handy when you have to get things done ASAP! Win win!! Ill definitely use it again.

Simon

SimonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great booking process! Really easy to use!

Great booking process! Really easy to use!

Mechanic confirmed exact date and time requested within an hour of making the booking! Would definitely recommend to my friends and family for their cars!

Chris Silvester

Chris SilvesterSouth East Queensland, QLD

No worries

All good. I booked through uber driver app and discount was automatically applied.
Make quote process easy. Ive used Col robertson, found them very friendly and very willing to help

Gary

GaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

STAY AWAY

Unprofessional mechanic worked on my car.He has claimed that he replaced my brake fluid but all the brake lines and bolts are untouched and dusty he never touched it
Very dissatisfied

Tanya

Tanyaasked

Central locking only working when inside car then when u get out stops after 5 minutes what could this be its ve ss v 06

Hey Tanya,

Thanks for reaching out, we'd be happy to help! In this case, we suggest requesting an inspection for your vehicle so a mechanic can diagnose the issue. You can request an inspection here; https://www.autoguru.com.au/inspections. If you'd like further assistance, please reach out to our customer support crew on 1300 655 611, or send us an email at contactus@autoguru.com.au. Thanks again!

Anna J.

Anna J.asked

Looking to buy a new car but need to know how much a clutch replacement costs on a manual hyundai tuscon 2009. Are quotes you get via email free or do they cost anything?

Hey Anna,

Thanks for the great question! All of our quotes are obligation free, and you have the option of selecting 'just price checking' when getting a quote. If you'd like further assistance, please give our friendly customer support crew a call on 1300 655 661, or send an email to contactus@autoguru.com.au. We'd be happy to help!

Zanny Z.

Zanny Z.asked

Do you accept afterpay

Hey Zanny,

Thanks for reaching out! A lot of our mechanics do offer Afterpay, and we'd love to help connect you with one of them. Please give us a call on 1300 655 661 or send an email to contactus@autoguru.com.au. Our friendly customer support crew will be able to check for local mechanics that offer Afterpay, and get you connected! Thanks again!

- The AutoGuru Team

Get an answer from our members and AutoGuru representatives