AutoGuru (page 2 of 102)

2,032 reviews

John

JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good service

The brakes are done it was a peasant experience the lads we're friendly and professional all good would go back again. My only complaint is no coffee machine but that apparently is due to rona

Peter M.

Peter M.

Guru True Blue

I found their site easy to navigate. It gives a very convenient and prompt online booking service for a mechanic near your suburb. I liked that you can also obtain a competitive quote.

Nic. B

Nic. BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Really easy to book a mechanic and a very quick response time. Prices were cheaper than a lot of other quotes we got as well. Very happy with the service.

Kristi Moffatt

Kristi MoffattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tyres needed: Simple & easy to organise

I needed 2 new tyres fitted after discovering mine were shredded. After only 5 minutes online I had my car booked in in 2 days time with a great price, they even included free car wash and vacuum. Winning

Michelle

MichelleCentral Queensland, QLD

Autoguru didn't come through.

The lady said she got me into a mechanic so I got my car towed there and they don't take engines apart. Thanks autoguru. Now what do I do now?

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to use

Love the ease in which you can book in a car service, know the price you will be charged and have it all confirmed within minutes via text or email

AutoGuru T.AutoGuru

One way to compare instead of ringing individual places

I may have been able to get a better price by trying other comparison companies or ringiplaces directly but just wanted to get the car booked in, it was quick

N N.

N N.South East Queensland, QLD

Paid 90$ for nothing. Feel cheated.

Want to give zero star but no option. The mechanic comes and tells the issues we already know and told him but says cant fix it as he dont operate on peugeot and dont know from where to get parts. If he already knew he cant fix why does he investigate and open the car? This is after hubby asking the customer centre several times to send mechanic who can work on the specific car. End up paying 90$ for nothing. Feel cheated.

Daz

DazBrisbane

AutoGuru No1

Have used AutoGuru before,very simple to use website, recommend for others to use, will be definitely using AutoGuru again. The mechanic they suggested was excellent and deserves a five-star review

Great Service

So easy to use and made getting the brakes repaired on my car so easy and effortless. No need to ring multiple companies for prices and could see the ratings also. Would definitely recommend this service and will use in the future.

Easy to use

Went on AutoGuru and found it easy to use. Some places stated what was done in the service where others didn’t. So went with a place I have been to before as I new what to expect.

sara

saraSydney, NSW

Excellent service!

These guys really helped us to narrow down our search for a near by mechanic to renew our pink slip. Would definitely use this service again in the future if need be.

Angie

AngieSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy

So easy to use and love that the quotes are instant and that you can book online
Afterpay is handy
I like the fact you can see the ratings for the service centre too
Already recommended to friends

Fiona

FionaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the freedom

Auto is nice and easy to use has quick response no waiting on the phone. I feel I am in control of what is happing and can do this at what ever time of day suits me. I hope that receiving the reward will also be problem free.

Bob

BobSydney, NSW

Simple and easy process

The whole process of getting a quote for a log book service and booking it in was fast and simple. Was certainly cheaper that manufacturers service cost. Once the service is complete I will review the workmanship.

Kirstyn

KirstynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic.

I used auto guru before. Its easy and helped me find a honest mechanic.
Using afterpay was fantastic as i didn't have the money straight up.
Service booked now and waiting on my quotes for other services.
Very happy.

Ness S.

Ness S.Perth, WA

Efficient & helpful

they were efficient & good value. I compared prices & autoguru were the cheapest & they offer afterpay which helped me massively as I had my car broken into by a smashed rear windscreen & i didn't have the money to pay for it asap

angela

angelaSouth West, WA

Wow so simple and easy

Stumbled across this site got 3 quotes and found a perfect mechanic close by and well priced ... a lot easier than ringing around ! Thanks auto guru for saving me the hassle

great service

Staff was nice, very proffessional. They explained us everything they did to the van and even suggested a few more things that needed to be done in order to drive safe on the road, specially long drives.

amanda

amandaDarling Downs, QLD

Easy booking

I liked the choice of businesses on here and booking is so easy. You can read through the business reviews to make your choice easier which really helped me make my decision.

Wol A.

Wol A.asked

How long does a road worthy test take?

Hey Wol,

Thanks for reaching out! A roadworthy usually takes a couple of hours to complete, but this depends on which state you're based in, and the mechanic completing the work. If you'd like to make a booking, or need more information, please call our customer support crew on 1300 655 661, or send us an email at contactus@autoguru.com.au. Thanks again!

- The AutoGuru team

domie48asked

Anyone had A windscreen REPLACED

GARY
GARY

Not as yet as is a quote system

AutoGuru T.AutoGuru

Hi Domie, feel free to reach out if you're looking for assistance getting your windscreen replaced. Our team as reachable on 1300 655 661, we'd love to help!

- The AutoGuru Team

domie48

Thanks for the offer however I now made arrangements.

Tanya

Tanyaasked

Central locking only working when inside car then when u get out stops after 5 minutes what could this be its ve ss v 06

Hey Tanya,

Thanks for reaching out, we'd be happy to help! In this case, we suggest requesting an inspection for your vehicle so a mechanic can diagnose the issue. You can request an inspection here; https://www.autoguru.com.au/inspections. If you'd like further assistance, please reach out to our customer support crew on 1300 655 611, or send us an email at contactus@autoguru.com.au. Thanks again!

- The AutoGuru Team

Get an answer from our members and AutoGuru representatives