AutoGuru (page 3 of 81)

1,330

Kirsty M.

Kirsty M.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very impressed!

I was so impressed with the personalised service I received from AutoGuru staff. Due to circumstances I needed assistance booking and the staff were so helpful, above and beyond. Able to answer all questions & arrange everything for me.
Thanks guys!

Lisa  Whelan

Lisa WhelanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy & convenient

What and easy way to book the car in! I havent had the service done yet, but feeling confident already. The convenience of a quote straight away and afterpay as made it so much easier for me and living week to week.

Not good at all

I didnt get 12% discount as a Uber driver
When I booked with autogguru the didnt tell me that you wont get the discount when I finished the said not you cant get the discount because you do the repair but in my Uber account it says service and repair

Nicko

NickoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy !

Second time I have booked through AutoGuru and so simple.
From online booking to confirmation as very easy.
Looking for make of car and which service I needed all easy.
Certainly recommend. Even got a Uber voucher how good is that !
Do it !

Margaret

MargaretPerth, WA

Easy to get booking

I have booked a mechanic as my car is playing up. It was very easy to do on line and pay by Afterpay. Hope to change the date so will ring on Monday.

Charles James

Charles JamesNorth Queensland, QLD

Car service

Fast and very quick service thank you, great pricing and helped me to get a cheap but very through car service, would recommend DD mechanical to anyone chasing good service in Townsville

Tia O.

Tia O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect

Great quotes, fast service, friendly staff if you need to call them and quick response and easy to use the website. Will be recommending to friends and family for sure

Carla

CarlaPerth, WA

Excellent service

Went through AutoGuru to have my windscreen replaced with Pristine Auto Glass they arrived spot on time fast friendly service I would recommend these guys to anyone Im one very happy customer

Mike Nolan

Mike NolanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service at Auto Boss SA

Joe and his team at Auto Boss SA, Torrensville provided great service and excellent advice. The service was completed on time and at a great price. Very professional reliable service. I definitely recommend Auto Boss SA, Torrensville and Autoguru.

Aileen

AileenPerth, WA

Fantastic Service

Was thrilled the mechanic was on time and got the job done quickly and professionally. Would definitely recommend perth mobile mechanics and Autoguru. Great price professional reliable service, now we are ready for camping

Awsome

Awsome! Usually pay $175 for basic car service but i paid to mechanic through auto guru just $113. Which is so good.
Thanks for that. Five stars for you. Definitely catch you next time.

Rai

RaiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect, easy communication

Good App! Easy to use. Quick response and quick confirmation of booking. Only recommendation would be more available quote would be great. Otherwise happy with Autoguru and hopefully Step Up Mechanic do a great job with my vehicle. Thanks

Taumaoe

TaumaoeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rip off

Very shifty , Holly from autoguru quoted me $3300 for clutch replacement so I called up the Rapid tune CRANBOURNE to reconfirm the quote but they said its only $1700 for the whole job . Disgusting autoguru

Pete P.

Pete P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The worst of the worst

Works well.

Had never heard of AutoGuru but am most impressed. Site is simple to use and explained all details very clearly. Will definitely use the site again for all vehicles that we own.

Frank did an excellent job very knowledgeable on the job at hand

Frank kept me well informed on what was happening and taught me some thing about the car that I didn't know also in all a good experience would recommend to anyone needing this service

Corey W.

Corey W.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect app

An app that is so easy to use, great comparison to choose the best deal
Easy to book services through the app
Must have app for booking car services
Absolutely love the layout

Abu Reaz

Abu ReazGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misleading offer,

Victoria

Victoria

Tricked into a cancellation fee

Was easy to book and which point I paid $160 for the two tyres. Once I arrived I was told I would have to pay an extra $400.

When I called back auto guru to ask if that was correct she told me she would have to charge me $20 to cancel or pay the $400. I now have to go through my bank to get a refund for this hour long ordeal.

The mechanic was rude and patronising and which point I got in my car and left. To call auto guru who was also rude and told me they they would only call Bridgestone for a quote because I was in front of them.

I thought the point of this website was to avoid the haggling and sexist men trying to pull whatever money they could out of you.

Will not use either auto guru or Bridgestone tyres again.

Clark Lee

Clark LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great site

So easy to use. Lots of options and great mechanics to choose from. Wish I had found this site in the past as have been stiffed by dodgy mechanics in the past.

Tanya

Tanyaasked

Central locking only working when inside car then when u get out stops after 5 minutes what could this be its ve ss v 06

Hey Tanya,

Thanks for reaching out, we'd be happy to help! In this case, we suggest requesting an inspection for your vehicle so a mechanic can diagnose the issue. You can request an inspection here; https://www.autoguru.com.au/inspections. If you'd like further assistance, please reach out to our customer support crew on 1300 655 611, or send us an email at contactus@autoguru.com.au. Thanks again!

Anna J.

Anna J.asked

Looking to buy a new car but need to know how much a clutch replacement costs on a manual hyundai tuscon 2009. Are quotes you get via email free or do they cost anything?

Hey Anna,

Thanks for the great question! All of our quotes are obligation free, and you have the option of selecting 'just price checking' when getting a quote. If you'd like further assistance, please give our friendly customer support crew a call on 1300 655 661, or send an email to contactus@autoguru.com.au. We'd be happy to help!

Zanny Z.

Zanny Z.asked

Do you accept afterpay

Hey Zanny,

Thanks for reaching out! A lot of our mechanics do offer Afterpay, and we'd love to help connect you with one of them. Please give us a call on 1300 655 661 or send an email to contactus@autoguru.com.au. Our friendly customer support crew will be able to check for local mechanics that offer Afterpay, and get you connected! Thanks again!

- The AutoGuru Team

Get an answer from our members and AutoGuru representatives

CategoryCar Service / Repair Centres