AutoGuru (page 3 of 101)

4.6 from 2,016 reviews

2,016 reviews

Seems like an easy way

was quick and easy to book my car in for a service. Hope the service is just as easy . Never used this before
Pretty easy to get it all done online

bistasuman2002

bistasuman2002perth

Quick quote

Got my conformation quick amazing reply system..I always use them to book. Better price and lots of options to choose from. I would recommend it to my family and friends.

Smooth and easy

Auto guru made it easy to find a suitable mechanic at a reasonable price. They took the quess work out of flipping through the pages and calling a bunch of businesses. Cheers, highly recommend.

Great website

I found the whole process very efficient. The website was simple and easy to use, I found it very easy to follow. Booking the service was easy and there were competitive prices.

Ricki R.

Ricki R.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy Peasy

I literally landed on the page after one click on google and the process was easy, efficient and before I knew it, I was booked in with the service provider. (Due next week)

I’m not accustomed to third party bookings but this made it easier from a comparative perspective.

Thanks AutoGuru!

KK777

KK777Perth

Super easy

From entering my vehicle details to being given a quote for qualified mechanics in my area was only a matter of minutes. Saved me so much time. Haven’t had my service yet, but would absolutely recommend AutoGuru. I will certainly be telling family and friends

Amy

AmyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic

Fantastic service for a woman who has no idea how much car things cost ..was so easy to put in my car details and find cheapest local machanic..

My machanic was amazing also they picked up my car fixed starter motor and replaced my battery and dropped it back to me all included in the price!

Hassle free! Would recommend to anyone !!

F-150 owner

F-150 ownerSouth East Queensland, QLD

nothing

no calls
no bookings
no interest in me or my truck
can not leave feedback to the form that was created inside Autoguru
just disapointing
now have to use 30 words 27 28 29 30

Adam

AdamCurtin 2605, ACT

Speedy quote. Good service from the business I used.

I arranged for a brand new windscreen to be fitted at my home. Prompt, efficient and friendly service with the job done professionally and quickly. Good advice on post replacement care too.

Easy as!

Using auto guru literally took the hassle out of ringing around to get a quote. Was just a few simple questions and I was done. Work has been done and is perfect! Definitely recommend :)

Jon

JonSydney, NSW

Quick efficient service from booking to job completion.

Car windscreen chipped with crack from inside. Found positive reviews for you. The online process was easy and quick. Like that the quote was there and accurate. Staff courteous and friendly.

FRANK

FRANKMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Log book Service

Now out of manufactures warranty objective was to find a competitive quote and source a reputable local workshop with a good reputation and experience in European cars, and given I have dealt with Skipper Automotive and have had a good experience at a completive price.

Rita

RitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great app when you need help in a new area

I am in my 70s and a female on my own . I needed a mechanic I could trust and be local.i got 3 quote ranging from 50 to 350.it was nice to read what would be provided with my repaired.

Jamws

JamwsHunter Region, NSW

Very convenient

AutoGuro this was our first time using them an they were great got a quick response to what we needed and at a good price couldn’t ask for anything better then that

Raemz

RaemzGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very convenient!!!

Used this service twice now and on both booking it was a breeze
Fast reliable quotes received and booking was easy as a click off a button
AutoGuru was great to use. Customer service was good as well

Will continue to use this service
Very happy

Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy to use, love it.

Makes booking so quick and easy. That sums it up so why do I have to add more words to make it up to thirty. I don't get it, yay I made it lol

Emma Gadsby

Emma GadsbyAU

Good way to find a car service

I had never heard of AutoGuru. It made it easy to compare quotes with different providers without calling each place etc. very good prices and very easy to do. Very happy and would recommend.

Charis A.

Charis A.South East Queensland, QLD

Auto guru

3 quotes received quickly. Reviews and ratings were provided. Booked a mechanic easily and it was all confirmed within minutes. A very simple and easy website to use. I really appreciated the fact that ratings and reviews were provided.

great effort

Right from the start everything went well,we were given 3 quotes which were all good, it great service from everyone,we will be back for sure,thanks again for a great service.

Granny

Granny

The best so helpful

Helped me choose the right mechanic for my car very quick at responding will be always going through them again thank you . You made it so easy choosing my mechanic

Wol A.

Wol A.asked

How long does a road worthy test take?

Hey Wol,

Thanks for reaching out! A roadworthy usually takes a couple of hours to complete, but this depends on which state you're based in, and the mechanic completing the work. If you'd like to make a booking, or need more information, please call our customer support crew on 1300 655 661, or send us an email at contactus@autoguru.com.au. Thanks again!

- The AutoGuru team

domie48asked

Anyone had A windscreen REPLACED

GARY
GARY

Not as yet as is a quote system

AutoGuru T.AutoGuru

Hi Domie, feel free to reach out if you're looking for assistance getting your windscreen replaced. Our team as reachable on 1300 655 661, we'd love to help!

- The AutoGuru Team

domie48

Thanks for the offer however I now made arrangements.

Tanya

Tanyaasked

Central locking only working when inside car then when u get out stops after 5 minutes what could this be its ve ss v 06

Hey Tanya,

Thanks for reaching out, we'd be happy to help! In this case, we suggest requesting an inspection for your vehicle so a mechanic can diagnose the issue. You can request an inspection here; https://www.autoguru.com.au/inspections. If you'd like further assistance, please reach out to our customer support crew on 1300 655 611, or send us an email at contactus@autoguru.com.au. Thanks again!

- The AutoGuru Team

Get an answer from our members and AutoGuru representatives