AutoGuru (page 4 of 91)

See the Best Car Service / Repair Centres in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AutoGuru

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Linda M.
Linda M.South East Queensland, QLD

Too easy!

The web-based version of AutoGuru provides an easy to use interface. I was able to search for a mechanic, read reviews of them and book a service without any drama. Best of all, I was able to see estimates for the cost of the service and recommended additional work based on my car's age.

Taylor Bell
Taylor BellHunter Region, NSW

Service

They do all thats necessary to get you back on the road fast. I have used this type of service before and never has been let down. The service os great.

Stu
Stu

Great

Always use Auto Guru simple and easy good website there is always a great choice of service providers as well not much more to add other than well done to the AG team

Salvatore Bonanno
Salvatore BonannoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and good savings

AutoGuru provides excellent services and access to local mechanical shops.
Also great when they offer discounts ensuring an excellent value for money service whilst supporting the local business at the same time.

Ross
RossPerth, WA

SO EASY TO ARRANGE

I needed to get my car serviced and being a BMW I have been ripped off before by unscrupulous mechanics who just see dollar signs. The price quoted is excellent for a straight service - no bells and whistles. It was simple to arrange and I look forward to seeing what they can offer

Terry
TerrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy to use website
Great communication when a change needed to be made. Would use them again and would encourage others to use them also.
Well done and Good job

Corinne v.
Corinne v.Sydney, NSW

Good service

Fast and easy to use finds the mechanic near you. Will use again. The mechanic is honest and gets the job done.I will use auto guru and Swiss motors from now on.

Karen P.
Karen P.South East Queensland, QLD

So easy and convenient!

Tried auto guru for the first time while booking a mobile car service for my mother and found it so easy and convenient! Looking forward to seeing how good a job the mechanic does for my mum.

Jennifer
Jennifer South East Queensland, QLD

Before I knew it, they replied!

I didn’t think my message went through, but it did and they called me about two hours after!
They found me the best price, (what I asked for) and all this took about 7 minutes!
Definitely using this site again.

Natasha
NatashaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quick and efficient

Very easy, professional, well priced and excellent service. Highly recommend could not believe how easy and efficient and very well priced. Contacted and organised what a fantastic team they are.

Glen
GlenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Top notch service

Helpful, genuine and friendly staff who listened to my requirements and offered helpful advice and solutions...would highly recommend to anyone who needs Car assistance no matter how big or small...keep up the good work guys, one very happy customer...thank you

Fransie
FransieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy!

If you’re not sure where to go Autoguru has the solution. Takes the stress out of finding a reliable mechanic. Plenty of options to choose from and some cone recommended.

Michael T.
Michael T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Immediate choices and quotes

Fast and efficient online service giving choices and quotes immediately. I required straight forward choices which is what was offered and this encouraged me to book the mechanic of my choice.

Trevor H.
Trevor H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Vik was brilliant

Vik was very thorough and explained everything perfectly. Everything was completed as expected and I was very happy with his advice and professional approach. I have a brand new timing belt and I am happy with Viks service.

Khan
KhanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dodgy Mechanics

Some of their mechanics are really dodgy and trying to ripoff people. Received a quote of $3500 from a mechanic name Alex in Hoppers Crossing for a timing chain replacement. What a joke

Inex
InexPerth, WA

Very Easy to Use

Very easy to use as well as finding transparent prices between workshops. Auto Guru staff always ready on the phone to help with all queries as well. Thank you, guys!

Derek
DerekPerth, WA

I love AutoGuru

I used AutoGuru for my last service in December last year after not being happy with the price from the dealer who I bought the car from. Booked it through AutoGuru and it was with the same dealer but quite a bit cheaper. It is so easy and it is so great to see so many alternative quotes without phoning around and putting up with all the crap. Best thing that's ever happened to the auto service industry.

I just booked my next service through AutoGuru again. Just one thing which I just got off the phone to them giving feedback, they need to provide a link to add the booking to your calendar so we can set reminders like with GP booking apps. I couldn't recommend AutoGuru highly enough, they just make it so easy.

Rita Barnes
Rita BarnesPerth, WA

CUT CORNERS SERVICING !

Booked through Autoguru & the workshop was great however basic items such as wiper blades & headlight globe were not attended to as it was a capped price service & i was unable to be contacted due to work commitments . The business owner pointed out that i would be better off building a relationship with a
workshop i can trust , they would then know the history of my vehicle & could attend to items as required - within reason of course . Shopping around for a cheap service where the workshop then has to pay commission will only result in half a job , You've been warned .

Beqir
BeqirGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is second time I am using it and I'll be using every time

Easy way to pay with afterpay wich allowed me to pay in instalments good costumer service from guru guys until the job is done in one words happy with everything

Ella
Ella

Great website

Helped us find the cheapest service for our car and saved us over $200 by comparing prices and details. The website was easy to navigate and comprehensive. Very thankful for this website!

Michael
MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a great tool to use!

Fantastic to use when requiring specific needs for your vehicle and not wanting to relay those needs to multiple mechanics on the phone. Will use again in the near future

Joshua S.
Joshua S.South East Queensland, QLD

Hidden fees

Haven't had a problem with the service until it came time to try cancel a service. "A $20 service fee applies to cancel"
Find out it is free to reschedule, but have to pay a fee to cancel? That seems a bit unfair for a service I don't want. "Ohh but it's in the terms and conditions you agreed to!" Guess "no hidden fees" doesn't actually mean "no hidden fees"...

AutoGuruAutoGuru

Great service, but needs to be clearer

Prefect for obtaining quotes from multiple mechanics without having to contact them individually, however some things have to be clearer at quoting stage to curb misinterpretation.

Booked in my car to have 'Machine Disc Rotors' done... Expanded information in quote claims 'Carry out machine of disc rotors'... Now, when I arrived at mechanic I was asked whether I wanted front OR back done. Since it wasn't stated anywhere it was one or the other, my natural assumption was it was that it would be all four... Obviously not.

Other than that, a great tool to use... Just be sure to clarify exactly what you want done.

TONYWINKY
TONYWINKY

when only the best, Will Do!!!

very reliable as a company you can book today and most times have it fixed either the same day or the next
staff act in a professional way always with a can...do objective

Susi
SusiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Responsive and great value

The interface was easy to use and helpful to me who don't understand car mechanics. The responsive CSR and Uber voucher bring the whole experience to another level. Love it.

Wol A.
Wol A.asked

How long does a road worthy test take?

Hey Wol,

Thanks for reaching out! A roadworthy usually takes a couple of hours to complete, but this depends on which state you're based in, and the mechanic completing the work. If you'd like to make a booking, or need more information, please call our customer support crew on 1300 655 661, or send us an email at contactus@autoguru.com.au. Thanks again!

- The AutoGuru team

domie48asked

Anyone had A windscreen REPLACED

GARY
GARY

Not as yet as is a quote system

AutoGuruAutoGuru

Hi Domie, feel free to reach out if you're looking for assistance getting your windscreen replaced. Our team as reachable on 1300 655 661, we'd love to help!

- The AutoGuru Team

domie48

Thanks for the offer however I now made arrangements.

Tanya
Tanyaasked

Central locking only working when inside car then when u get out stops after 5 minutes what could this be its ve ss v 06

Hey Tanya,

Thanks for reaching out, we'd be happy to help! In this case, we suggest requesting an inspection for your vehicle so a mechanic can diagnose the issue. You can request an inspection here; https://www.autoguru.com.au/inspections. If you'd like further assistance, please reach out to our customer support crew on 1300 655 611, or send us an email at contactus@autoguru.com.au. Thanks again!

- The AutoGuru Team

Get an answer from our members and AutoGuru representatives