Gigi M.

Gigi M.Sydney, NSW

Poor and non-compliant logbook services, does not allow unhappy customer to leave a review: avoid!

Don't do what they promise

Had my first AutoGuru experience, they threw in free extras to compel me to use them. Got my car serviced, extra weren't carried out. When I complained they said that they spoke to the mechanic who said my car was too full of stuff to be vacuumed - which is not true, I emptied everything from the car beforehand. They believed the mechanic and told me bad luck. Not impressed.

Grab I.
Grab I.

Car repair

Agreed to quote next day ask me 40% more not trust worthy
Will tell you one price then charge you more money,no warranty from auto guru if anything happened O insurance covere

Michelle

MichelleCentral Queensland, QLD

Autoguru didn't come through.

The lady said she got me into a mechanic so I got my car towed there and they don't take engines apart. Thanks autoguru. Now what do I do now?

N N.

N N.South East Queensland, QLD

Paid 90$ for nothing. Feel cheated.

Want to give zero star but no option. The mechanic comes and tells the issues we already know and told him but says cant fix it as he dont operate on peugeot and dont know from where to get parts. If he already knew he cant fix why does he investigate and open the car? This is after hubby asking the customer centre several times to send mechanic who can work on the specific car. End up paying 90$ for nothing. Feel cheated.

Terrible customer service

Please source your own local mechanics, auto guru is a middle man company to take your money. This company is very unprofessional and will try and swindle more money for a service than needs. On top, they will give timeframes that they cannot meet and then will refuse to send any conformation of a refund. Dodgy company, will not be using again and letting all my friends know.

F-150 owner

F-150 ownerSouth East Queensland, QLD

nothing

no calls
no bookings
no interest in me or my truck
can not leave feedback to the form that was created inside Autoguru
just disapointing
now have to use 30 words 27 28 29 30

Stephen SlaterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn't know what I wanted done when it was very clear, very bad in this advanced world , and tryed to rip me off

Very disappointed wirh such a easy request!
Probably would not recommend it at all better to do it the old fashioned way and ring up a mechanic yourself it's very sad especially when it was so easy never mind I am continuing to go with the flow and see how it works out

Vicki B

Vicki BWestern Australia

Disappointed

Katy

KatyCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Overcharged and changed my first booking

AutoGuru overcharged me, the mechanic told me something they would usually fit for $20 cost me $130, and as I booked through AutoGuru they had to go off that booking and price. I booked the service through AutoGuru five days ahead of the appointment and they called me the day before to cancel and change mechanics, I didn’t mind changing mechanics but AutoGuru needs to be kore organised in the future.

Netty M.

Netty M.Central Queensland, QLD

Disgusting service

My windscreen was replaced. My factory radio aerial was torn when re sticking it, nothing was said to me at the time& I contacted them immediately & now Im told their techs arent qualified to replace it & they wont cover the cost.

AttilaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible service!

Terrible service!The mobile never showed up and when I have called Autoguru they used Covid19 as a cover up story the mechanic was booked between 12pm to 5pm and until 3pm no word from him so I called Autoguru they called me back 30 min later that the mechanic is sick;))) and just refunded my money I have prepaid
Never again!!!!

simon

simonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stupid, rip off dont listen to actual enquiry

I asked to get a quote on having the timing chain replaced on my car. Instead I was given a booking for the mechanics to go over my car and see if I needed a timing chain at the cost of $88. No thanks, will find someone who wants to do the job

Greg B.

Greg B.South East Queensland, QLD

Can’t cancel on line.

Tried to cancel a booking I made on line via manage your booking in the confirmation email. No facilities to cancel the booking in the booking section on the web site. Very ordinary.

Tanya C.

Tanya C.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing

Booked a service in with the dates available.. then told i cant get in for a week?! Poor booking system, highly disappointing, dont have time to muck around ringing back and forth

LyndaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible experience - Beware!

Rang 30 min after they were supposed to be there to say they would be 15min. Didn't turn up, didn't answer phone call and auto guru couldn't even contact or make alternative arrangements. Turned up 3hrs late, found taking drugs in his car before proposing to undertake service. Auto Guru say they don't vet mechanics they are just a booking service. Beware! Horrible experience.
Wasted the day waiting and had to postpone a heap of activities.

Very disappointed

I’m very disappointed that you have a Mechanic on your books that does not do afterpay but having them on there as they did.
I had to fork out extra money as my car needq More work. That’s fine but to find out they have no afterpay facilities after you have advised me they did was very stressful. I assumed they had afterpay! Luckily they told me earlier and I could accommodate for this.

I think you should look into updating your system!

I’m very unhappy

Misleading promotions

Do NOT advertise discounts and deals and then only have the participating agents listed in the fine print! The woman on the callback woman from Brisbane was quite rude and not helpful.

Horrible communication

I booked my first appointment, to which I found out the mechanic was unavailable by email, I tried to call you back. No answer so I left a message twice at 2pm! No return call. I eneded up booking with another mechanic for the day after and returned an email, this was at 3pm! One message from the company with the booking number but no confirmation. This next morning i phoned up twice because the first didn't go through. Only to get told that the second mechanic can not do the designated time slot and I had to wait untill later that day . At which I had commitments. Worst service ever , would never recommend to anyone. And I hope my insurance ceases partnership with your company.

PhilPerth, WA

Not happy at all..!

Booked a trade through you yesterday morning. Reference number 315234. Trade called this morning to say he would be late, he then called again to say he couldn’t do the job today. Tried calling AutoGuru back as requested by yourselves six times....!!! No answer. Ended up sorting my own trade to replace my car battery. Not impressed.

Phil

Thanks for your reply. I understand these are different circumstances and am sure your service is normally more efficient.

Wol A.

Wol A.asked

How long does a road worthy test take?

Hey Wol,

Thanks for reaching out! A roadworthy usually takes a couple of hours to complete, but this depends on which state you're based in, and the mechanic completing the work. If you'd like to make a booking, or need more information, please call our customer support crew on 1300 655 661, or send us an email at contactus@autoguru.com.au. Thanks again!

- The AutoGuru team

domie48asked

Anyone had A windscreen REPLACED

GARY
GARY

Not as yet as is a quote system

AutoGuru T.AutoGuru

Hi Domie, feel free to reach out if you're looking for assistance getting your windscreen replaced. Our team as reachable on 1300 655 661, we'd love to help!

- The AutoGuru Team

domie48

Thanks for the offer however I now made arrangements.

Tanya

Tanyaasked

Central locking only working when inside car then when u get out stops after 5 minutes what could this be its ve ss v 06

Hey Tanya,

Thanks for reaching out, we'd be happy to help! In this case, we suggest requesting an inspection for your vehicle so a mechanic can diagnose the issue. You can request an inspection here; https://www.autoguru.com.au/inspections. If you'd like further assistance, please reach out to our customer support crew on 1300 655 611, or send us an email at contactus@autoguru.com.au. Thanks again!

- The AutoGuru Team

Get an answer from our members and AutoGuru representatives