Quick and easy quote

Fast and efficient quote I only received 1 quote but was happy to go with the company that returned the email Auto guru makes it very easy to book in your repairs

Suzuki Swift Car service

Booking of service is easy with a range of options suitable for your budget and location. Good service at a reasonable price in Melbourne metro area. Recommend it to give it a go.

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Efficient and easy to use

Booking is very easy with a wide range of choices suitable for your budget and location. I’ve used AutoGuru every time and I highly recommend this platform for your car needs.

Tony N

Tony NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not another feedback request

Sick and tired of surveys and request for feedback. In simple terms "Met expectations"
Glad Coles or Woolies dont pester me about feedback when I do the shopping. It would be easier to ask people if we did not make the grade why not and leave it at that

simple and fast

With Autoguru, getting the quote online was simple and fast, the follow up and confirmation was the next day and also hassle free. I would recommend this service to anyone.

Jaimee

JaimeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Saves me alot of time

Auto guru does all the running around for and always gives the option to say yes or no. Also been given more than 1 quote each time I've used the app

Very simple to use

Was contacted quickly with quotes and easy to accept... will recommend to friends and will definitely use in future. Have previously organised this type of work through marketplace but this is easier and more professional

AutoGuru T.AutoGuru

One way to compare instead of ringing individual places

I may have been able to get a better price by trying other comparison companies or ringiplaces directly but just wanted to get the car booked in, it was quick

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AutoGuro is good. Please bring back Uber discount’s.

AutoGuro is good. Just hoping that Uber discounts come back. That will make AutoGuro perfect. From start to finish was good and has improved since I last used AutoGuro moths ago.

Jason QLD

Jason QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy, Fast and Job Done!!!

The app was easy to use, fast response time back from Auto Guru , even when you are inquiring on the phone. Job booked and done!!! No time need to chase around to see if you are getting the right price!!

Seems like an easy way

was quick and easy to book my car in for a service. Hope the service is just as easy . Never used this before
Pretty easy to get it all done online

Booking is straightforward and simple

It’s quite simple and straightforward but it does show detailed info about the service what type of works involved. It also gives you more payment options which is always a good thing

Betty Farraher

Betty FarraherCentral West, QLD

Happy Service they find the best

Happy with their services I would recommend them to everyone who is looking for an alternative method to getting a service and you are not too sure where to go.

Rory L.

Rory L.Queensland

Quick and efficient

Worked out that the provider couldn't meet suggested appointment tomorrow morning, so they promptly advised me of the problem, and re-scheduling. I need to put in thirty words. Apparently. Very apparently.

JokerJohn

JokerJohnPerth, WA

Car Booking

Quote was received instantly and job was booked hassle free. Very short lead time to get timing belt replaced and new battery fitted to car. Very happy so far, many thanks

RaymondB

RaymondBSydney Surrounds, NSW

interesting service

I am happy with the process, i needed to call as the original time I was slotted in was not suitable, but hayden was very helpful and got me a booking albeit a little further away
thanks ,Ray

Gretchen

GretchenDarwin, NT

Love the AfterPay Option

Reminder that car was due for service was a great touch and happy that you've added the AfterPay option. Also liked the clear additional options and their costs. The only thing that would make it better is making it easier to find what all is included in the service.

LindaPascoe

LindaPascoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Makes it so much easier to find a reliable provider

Being an older woman on my own, I need to be able to trust people that are coming to my home. Autoguru gives me the confidence I need that these people are qualified and trustworthy.

Phil S

Phil SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everyone needs a guru!

Easy, quick and effective- what’s not to like?
Will us these guys anytime I need a service as they always give ms the best choices. Happy to recommend them to anyone

RodA

RodAPerth, WA

4 stars 'cos 5=Perfect and ain't nobody that !

Easy to use, good confirmation and follow up process. First time I have come to AutoGuru........Will I use it again, likely yes ! Yet to get to the servicing of my 2 vehicles but at this stage I am confident at least that all will go well.

Wol A.

Wol A.asked

How long does a road worthy test take?

Hey Wol,

Thanks for reaching out! A roadworthy usually takes a couple of hours to complete, but this depends on which state you're based in, and the mechanic completing the work. If you'd like to make a booking, or need more information, please call our customer support crew on 1300 655 661, or send us an email at contactus@autoguru.com.au. Thanks again!

- The AutoGuru team

domie48asked

Anyone had A windscreen REPLACED

GARY
GARY

Not as yet as is a quote system

AutoGuru T.AutoGuru

Hi Domie, feel free to reach out if you're looking for assistance getting your windscreen replaced. Our team as reachable on 1300 655 661, we'd love to help!

- The AutoGuru Team

domie48

Thanks for the offer however I now made arrangements.

Tanya

Tanyaasked

Central locking only working when inside car then when u get out stops after 5 minutes what could this be its ve ss v 06

Hey Tanya,

Thanks for reaching out, we'd be happy to help! In this case, we suggest requesting an inspection for your vehicle so a mechanic can diagnose the issue. You can request an inspection here; https://www.autoguru.com.au/inspections. If you'd like further assistance, please reach out to our customer support crew on 1300 655 611, or send us an email at contactus@autoguru.com.au. Thanks again!

- The AutoGuru Team

Get an answer from our members and AutoGuru representatives