An excellent service

Initial booking was unable to be completed in my time frame however autoguru searched other nearby services and found one that could meet the timeframe. Great service and kept informed all the way.

Steve

SteveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service Booking

Absolutely no hassles with Auto Guru, easy to use and book your vehicle service when and where you would prefer. Recommend this service to obtain quality and value for price.

Luke F.

Luke F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simple, easy, competitive.

A very simple process of requesting the work/service required and then easily booking. Unfortunately I have bad to cancel on occasion and a simple call with no wait time to a friendly operator allowed quick no fuss cancelation. Often you do wonder about websites and companies without the big brand awareness but wouldn't have any hesitation recommending AutoGuru. Good competitive pricing, great after sales service, and a really simple booking system.

Hassle Free

Found site was simple to use & direct provided me with straight forward pricing and local well rated service options which allowed me to select a service centre that suited me

Glen G

Glen GSouth East Queensland, QLD

No hassles easy to use

First time on site, easy to set up booking fast response time with emails confirmed booking as I wanted, bonus $50 off price with January promotion & a $10 Uber voucher from mechanic workshop,will use auto guru again

Very handy

Very easy to use and very good service, this is an easy option to find the right price and place to get your car serviced at your fingertips. Will use this again in the future

Nathan D.

Nathan D.South East Queensland, QLD

Easy and reliable

Always an easy service to book through. And get reliable honest good quality works man ship no matter what provider I have utilised across the board with multiple vehicles and operators

Allan

AllanPerth, WA

Great, on time service

Accurate, updating information with professional service. Serviceman was friendly polite and within time frame informed. Did not need to follow up and enquire about booking. Convenient and effective service. Thank you

Ease of use.

Auto Guru, was easy to use and informative, giving me easily explained and a good variety of workshops to choose from,including accurate description of my vehicle,and the service costs, booking an appointment was easy with follow up mail with confirmation.

TONY

TONYSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Provided good service, Technician sent message to confirm the service. Quick and professional performance. Highly recommended. No mess once the job completed. Technician provide recommendations on parts and give good advice on future car maintenance plan.

Patrick G.

Patrick G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect great service!

The boys there at autoguru were second to none, great speaking blokes kind and genuine. But most of all they looked after me and my car. Will be seeing you soon!

Beverly Pullen-Cameron

Beverly Pullen-CameronSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love AutoGuru

I had to call to change the date of my upcoming service. The gentleman I spoke with was so helpful and polite. He even wished me a good day! Made me feel like my custom is genuinely appreciated. Great service!!

David Pohatu

David PohatuSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use

Easy to navigate through website, and get factual information on pricing and services. Very happy, with the service provider and efficient way, I received the information via email and text.

Susiii

SusiiiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick, simple and transparent

My windscreen was broken due to a stone, thrown from a truck and could not be repaired (according to a windscreen place on the way to Brisbane). I left it as is and went to "AutoGuru" website for a quote which I received within seconds after filling in all the details of my car. I then called them the next day because I didn't want to pay online upfront and the fee was the same. The guy from "AutoGuru" explained that it could cost a little bit more if the glass needs new moulding (and what that means). He gave me a date and time (for 2 days later) and that was all. He was very, very friendly and most helpful. So far I have been happy and all I need to do now is wait for the windscreen guys to come to my place the day after tomorrow!

Aircon re-gas

Very quick response to my enquiryI requested the same day service, they were able to get my car done straight away.
The guys at BRIDGESTONE West Ipswich were very professional and friendly.

Jeffrey

JeffreyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fast, easy and efficient service

Fast and easy to book. Highly recommended. Very simple to book online. They recommend one of the best and effecient mechanic. I will be using Autoguru again for my next service.

AutoGuru T.AutoGuru

Amazing Mechanical service company:)

If you want honesty from having my car serviced this is the best service I have received so far ever. I definitely recommend them as 5 out 5 star it's really good to have professionals like this on board and who will take very good care customer. Normally you get people who just want to make money but instead they really helped me out. I have had many cars before in the past and I really appreciate honesty good customer service and respect for me as a client. This has so far in Melbourne Australia been the best mechanic I been to. They even give one uber ride or cars for the day still work is done. High five to this awesome managed business:)

Ronaldo
Ronaldo

Thank you so much for the car servicing you have done an outstanding service. AutoGuru did definitely stand out as a superstar. Thank you Steve for doing my servicing 5/5 stars to you legend:)

Couldn't believe how fast the whole system worked

Through Autoguru we put onto a mobile mechanic who quoted to replace our alternator and did in two days. Unbelievable given it was the week between xmas and new year.

bec.gall

bec.gall

Easy to book. Highly recommended. Will be using this service again. Very happy to know how simple it is to book online. They also recommended one of the best mechanics in the area

tassiedude47

tassiedude47South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Service

Great service from this mechanic wish there was more in my local area and uber voucher is a great incentive. Great to choose from a couple of repairs in the local area.

Wol A.

Wol A.asked

How long does a road worthy test take?

Hey Wol,

Thanks for reaching out! A roadworthy usually takes a couple of hours to complete, but this depends on which state you're based in, and the mechanic completing the work. If you'd like to make a booking, or need more information, please call our customer support crew on 1300 655 661, or send us an email at contactus@autoguru.com.au. Thanks again!

- The AutoGuru team

domie48asked

Anyone had A windscreen REPLACED

GARY
GARY

Not as yet as is a quote system

AutoGuru T.AutoGuru

Hi Domie, feel free to reach out if you're looking for assistance getting your windscreen replaced. Our team as reachable on 1300 655 661, we'd love to help!

- The AutoGuru Team

domie48

Thanks for the offer however I now made arrangements.

Tanya

Tanyaasked

Central locking only working when inside car then when u get out stops after 5 minutes what could this be its ve ss v 06

Hey Tanya,

Thanks for reaching out, we'd be happy to help! In this case, we suggest requesting an inspection for your vehicle so a mechanic can diagnose the issue. You can request an inspection here; https://www.autoguru.com.au/inspections. If you'd like further assistance, please reach out to our customer support crew on 1300 655 611, or send us an email at contactus@autoguru.com.au. Thanks again!

- The AutoGuru Team

Get an answer from our members and AutoGuru representatives