AutoHero.com.au

See the Best Tyre Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by AutoHero.com.au

• Return Claim MadeYes (0) · No
Sorry, no results were found. Try clearing all filters to read all reviews or change your search.

Morganasked

Good morning. Has anyone had experience with the below tyres? It has been quite a long while since I have purchased tyres and am looking for a bit of direction.
I have a CX5 and need 4 new tyres. I am looking for quiet running and long wearing ( just like every one else) tyres. I have talked to Tyre shops and they recommended
Jax reckon
Michelin $1356
SCORPION VERDE $ 1276
Wheelaliment, $ 75

Hi Morgan,

If you looking for Tyre reviews please enter your tyre size your after on this page

Then filter by the brands you're interested in.

Currently, we have 4,609 tyre reviews written from drivers on all kinds of vehicles.

Pictures and pricing is available for most models in stock

Hope this helps you
Regards
Matt

Thanks heaps Matt

Thanks Morgan :)

Hannesasked

Looking to purchase J-Trax H/T 215/65R16 98H and wondering what your reviews and thoughs are on this tyre make (apparently Bridgstone) and the expected km range - Thanks

Deese
Deese

They were able to provide me with an answer to my question and an outlet to purchase what I was after.

Hannes

This does not answer my question?

Matt B.AutoHero.com.au

Hi Hannes, Sorry we have no experience with this tyre J-Trax H/T 215/65R16 98H so can't make a fair comment.

Tina B
Tina Basked

I need seven tyres for a boat trailer the existing tyres are as new about 2000 klm and the spare has never been used the tyres are six years old because the load capacity is 4 tonne I have to get a roadworthy every 12 mths.
Question is how do you know the age of the tyre you are buying and is this reflected in the price ?
How much for 7 225/7 OR 15 C 8 PR light truck tyres delivered and fitted to Mackay Q L D

Get an answer from our members and AutoHero.com.au representatives