Automatic Gates & Doors

Automatic Gates & Doors

Philip

PhilipGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful service for automatic gates

My wife and I have two sets of automatic gates on our property. Recently, motors on one of the gates gave way. Michael and Richard from Gate Automatic Systems in Scoresby, Victoria came and replaced the motor. They were extremely patient and helpful in responding to all our questions.

Store LocationScoresby Victoria
Paul B

Paul BNew Farm

Automatic gates and doors, what a great professional service

Prompt, timely and extremely reliable service provided on two occasions. Both times they were efficient with diagnostics & repair, sorting out the faults where other service companies failed.
Thank you once again, I would definitely recommend this company to others.

Paul Newman

Paul NewmanThornlands, Queensland

A company that actually arrived on time for a quote and on time for the job.

Automatic gates and doors were fantastic. I can't recommend them highly enough. The quote came in at exactly the sort of money I wanted to spend and when it came to doing the job they were great. Perfectly on time and all went like clockwork. They were finished at exactly the time we were told so we could make our appointment on time.
Prompt and reliable.