Automatic Solutions

Automatic Solutions (page 2 of 2)

naz

nazCamden

Very bad company

Absolute Rubbish Products and Service

Customer

CustomerGold coast

Get EVERYTHING in writing/ record all interactions

Very disappointed with the way they treated us as customers. Salesperson lied regarding information provided during the sales interaction and when it's a verbal conversation (as most sales consultations are) you're stuck. Smooth at talking the sales talk, but when something goes wrong it will be your fault. Very poor internal complaint process-don't expect any of them to have the courage to be honest. If you decide to go ahead with this company anyway, remember to RECORD every interaction even if it seems over the top. You don't think this would be necessary but it something I couldn't stress enough. I really regret having had anything to do with this company, I hope this helps someone not go through what we went through.

This is awesome

Awesome and great prices. Knowledgeable and friendly!!! I can't recommend these people enough. They went above and beyond in customer service and satisfaction.

David

DavidSydney

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Janine

JaninePerth

Had new gates and motor installed by Automatic Solutions, the work was superb by the techy guy to set it all up and really love the design of our gate. we had great customer service from the team at the Canning Vale store, very informative. Highly recommend it to anyone who's after a professional job, we did a lot of homework before we got our gates through these guys and they really seem to know their stuff.

Lyn

LynBrisbane

Professional and well managed.

I can not fault the service and quality that have been provided by Automatic Solutions Underwood. We have just completed a complex job with them and from the outset the staff have been absolutely professional. From sales, to manufacture of the product, through to installation. The finished product is a professional as it could possibly be and we constantly have people asking about our new gates. We are extremely happy with this company and would happily recommend them and use them when required again. Thank you to the staff for such a great process from start to finish.

Lally

LallyPerth

Avoid like the Plague

This company has the worst customer service! Blamed us for incorrect installation even though qualified electrician & an electronics tested the unit and stated that there was a fault with the electric gate motor.
Returned to Automation Solutions to be told it would be sent away to be tested by their techs - slightly suspicious-to be told it had been incorrectly installed ! So we had to purchased another board for $290 - what a bloody rip off !

Stay away from them !

Avoid.

Paul B.Automatic Solutions

Note for readers. Kay (not her real name) has moved the boom gates herself on two occasions and they have been hit by trucks on three occasions that we know of. She got angry when we refused to provide repairs to damaged boom gates free of charge.

Bob smith

Bob smithBrisbane

Finally fixed

After getting two other gate companies out and being told it can't be fixed automaticsolutions found the problem and fixed my gate highly recommend Brisbane branch great service

Don't use this company

Freddie

Freddie

Unprofessional

After being convinced that this was the company I needed to service my system for a $250 callout for the first half hour they could not even keep agreed appointment time. The technician turned up 2 hours early even though I had confirmed in the morning the agreed time of 3pm. Consequently, I was not there. I was told my PCB board was 'fried'. The board looks fine. So what did he test. I wanted to be on hand knowing a little about electronics. I will be going elsewhere.

Dot

DotByford

Dreadful Company, steer well clear

Peter

PeterSydney

These guys are a scam.

After getting your money, you are nobody. I am still fighting to get my money back after failed to provide the correct product ordered.

Simon

SimonGold Coast

I found these guys to be fantastic

I recently had a custom gate made and installed by guys from the Brisbane outlet and am really happy with the finished product. Easy to deal with, good communication and the guys that installed were polite and tidy.
I'm really glad I didn't read this review page earlier.

Robert

RobertBrisbane

Electric gate openers - not working

I would not recommend this company at all. I wished I read these reviews before I ordered my electric gate openers several months ago. Even when Automatic Solutions sent out a technician no one had told him what was wrong and he could do nothing. I still don't have workable electric gates months after ordering.

May 27th 2017 Update: Shocker

I ordered electronic gate openers and they do not work. I have emailed to complain but no response. When I call they say they are chasing things up - but I don't hear anything back from them.

Junior

JuniorYarrabilba

Sliding gate install

Very professional, workmanship of the custom gate was outstanding and the install was second to none. Any questions I needed to ask the guys were more than helpful.

Wrong Gate Supplied

Terrible

Automatic Solutions indicates it operates all over Australia and has a dedicated number on there web site for Darwin, beware they do not have any one to service there products here. I have had nothing but trouble with there sliding gate motors even though they offer a 7 year warranty, and obtaining warranty with them is like having your teeth pulled. I will never do business with this company again.

ChrisB