Automatic Solutions

Automatic Solutions (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Avoid.

Automatic Solutions
Paul B.Automatic Solutions

Note for readers. Kay (not her real name) has moved the boom gates herself on two occasions and they have been hit by trucks on three occasions that we know of. She got angry when we refused to provide repairs to damaged boom gates free of charge.

Bob smith

Bob smithBrisbane

Finally fixed

After getting two other gate companies out and being told it can't be fixed automaticsolutions found the problem and fixed my gate highly recommend Brisbane branch great service

Don't use this company

Freddie

Freddie

Unprofessional

After being convinced that this was the company I needed to service my system for a $250 callout for the first half hour they could not even keep agreed appointment time. The technician turned up 2 hours early even though I had confirmed in the morning the agreed time of 3pm. Consequently, I was not there. I was told my PCB board was 'fried'. The board looks fine. So what did he test. I wanted to be on hand knowing a little about electronics. I will be going elsewhere.

Dot

DotByford

Dreadful Company, steer well clear

Peter

PeterSydney

These guys are a scam.

After getting your money, you are nobody. I am still fighting to get my money back after failed to provide the correct product ordered.

Simon

SimonGold Coast

I found these guys to be fantastic

I recently had a custom gate made and installed by guys from the Brisbane outlet and am really happy with the finished product. Easy to deal with, good communication and the guys that installed were polite and tidy.
I'm really glad I didn't read this review page earlier.

Robert

RobertBrisbane

Electric gate openers - not working

I would not recommend this company at all. I wished I read these reviews before I ordered my electric gate openers several months ago. Even when Automatic Solutions sent out a technician no one had told him what was wrong and he could do nothing. I still don't have workable electric gates months after ordering.

May 27th 2017 Update: Shocker

I ordered electronic gate openers and they do not work. I have emailed to complain but no response. When I call they say they are chasing things up - but I don't hear anything back from them.

Junior

JuniorYarrabilba

Sliding gate install

Very professional, workmanship of the custom gate was outstanding and the install was second to none. Any questions I needed to ask the guys were more than helpful.

Wrong Gate Supplied

Terrible

Automatic Solutions indicates it operates all over Australia and has a dedicated number on there web site for Darwin, beware they do not have any one to service there products here. I have had nothing but trouble with there sliding gate motors even though they offer a 7 year warranty, and obtaining warranty with them is like having your teeth pulled. I will never do business with this company again.

ChrisB