Automotive Superstore

Automotive Superstore (page 2 of 45)

Never buy from this company! Item didn't come, no response from anyone!

TrudyGoldfields, WA

Fraud Alert - Do not order from this site

Placed an order on 25/09/2020. After waiting a couple of weeks nothing received. Have place three enquiry emails with no response 10/10/2020, 20/10/2020. I also called them and got their 10min on hold message which then disconnected me and advised me to contact them by email so my third enquiry was on 22/10/2020. Have sent a 4th email today 28/10/2020. After now reading the other reviews here I will be going back to PayPal and asking for a refund. Will also be reporting them to scam watch and consumer affairs so this site can be closed down.

Customer S.Automotive Superstore

Every order we have in our system for a "Trudy" has been delivered.

TN P.

TN P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Jbl stadium gto 620

I was very happy to see that shipping was on time and to open up my package and too see that they have wrapped it in cardboard so that the item wouldn't be damage during transit. I was surprised and impressed! The jbl speakers are so crisp and clear even at hi volume. The speakers seem solid and well made highly recommended.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Automotive Superstore compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Aaron

AaronTasmania

Waiting and waiting and waiting...

Paid over $1,000 nearly 13 weeks ago and nothing has been shipped. I did finally get an email offering a $50 partial refund. But I have neither what I paid for or $50.

Nearly impossible to get a refund!

Extremely hard to get in contact with especially if you are trying to get a refund. Beware, they will show items in stock but in reality they don't have it in stock at all and will make you wait weeks before they will respond to your emails.

Focused Framing.

Focused Framing.South East Queensland, QLD

No problems whatsoever.

I have ordered a set of Lowered King Springs and Monroe GT Performance shock absorbers for a 2011 VE Commodore wagon. Pretty common parts, great prices, haven't seen anywhere cheaper. Delivery for springs came in 2 deliveries which is no problem at all. Shocks came as one delivery. All parts exactly what I ordered. Delivered within a week, which is good considering it's been during the pandemic. No problem at all and would reccomend to anyone.

A random humanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't really offer a review of their service, as I've not got any...

Good products, Zero communication

Had ordered 3 head units for trucks and associated converters, relays etc.
Only part of the shipment was sent and tried following this up repeatedly.
Only power converter that was sent was faulty.
Many phone calls and emails going to them and chasing a reply.
Had been told multiple times remaining parts had shipped then when questions said remaining parts could be shipped.
The entire process has taken over 2 months and is still unresolved.
Many many un-answered phones calls.
3 to 4 emails before a response back.
Terrible customer service and waiting days for reply’s is just not good enough

g g.

g g.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Liars and fraudulent.

Ordered a head unit and all items required for a swap out and it all showed as in stock.

Paid in full via PayPal and didnt recieve any updates for a few days..

Called for a follow up and got an automated hold message 9 times and managed to get through late in the afternoon.. asked about the order after my emails were ignored and was told the item wasn't coming for another 8 weeks minimum. I asked for a refund and was immediately hung up on.

Lodged for a refund via PayPal.. avoid these guys!

Edit: Was contacted very shortly after posting this and told them I wanted a refund..

Owner then contacted me separately and threatened me with a solicitor.. I then had my money refunded after a back and forth about it.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Still waiting for Refund and Confirmation of Refund!

I have sent multiple multiple emails asking for a refund and tried many times to contact the store - no response. Very quick to make the sale, but very very slow to refund. Was hoping to support an Aussie owned business, but being treated this way is utterly disappointing. $655.20 is owed to me and 100160749 is my order number. Please process my refund and send me confirmation of the same.

Customer S.Automotive Superstore

This has already been refunded it's probably still being processed by our merchant facility.

AusFirst
AusFirst

Please send me an email to confirm this. I will wait until close of business for email and refund otherwise I will be raising this with Fair Trading. Thanks

Customer S.Automotive Superstore

This will likely show in your account tomorrow.

Pou

PouWestern Australia

Amazing!!!!

My first time ordering here and every step of the way was easy, I found the exact product I needed, got constant updates on my products location, product got delivered quicker than I expected and I am very happy with the product I got, will definitely order here again

Bob The Builder

Bob The BuilderSydney, NSW

Great Product

Arrived on time and was exactly as advertised. Great work. I am sure I'll be back to the store to look around and see what else I can buy.

Michael T.

Michael T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Beware..

Be Warned, Don't be fooled by there prices and flash website. Nothing but Rogues. Quick to answer your question but once they have your money that's it, good luck getting them to answer your emails and don't even bother ringing as they don't answer there phones. Thank God I payed by Zippay, waited 10 weeks and recived nothing so made the complaint and Zippay refunded my money.

Best Soundproofing

Best SoundproofingSydney Surrounds, NSW

excellent service. fast delivery.

guys at AS are very responsive. I will be using them for my business needs. delivery took 16 hours. extremelly happy.

Theft

As far as I'm concerned, they have stolen my money. No response from any of my calls or emails asking for a refund for goods not received. Save your time and money. Go anywhere else.

Te Ao

Te AoSydney, NSW

Terrible will never purchase again

We purchased a deluxe car cover online in June and still waiting for it. We keep calling, emailing and messenger via facebook and bear minimum communication back. We get told to wait and don’t hear back. We asked for a refund and they said yer sure no problem then don’t hear back. Poor customer service disgraceful.

Duane

DuaneBrisbane

Reasonable prices

Had what I needed at a fair price, delivery was timeous, well done and I'll make further purchases in future.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Great customer service. Quick responses to queries concerning stereo and speaker compatibility with car. Quick delivery

Great customer service. Provided advice on compatibility of stereo and speakers with car. Quick delivery. Highly recommend ordering via this company.

After sales

I purchased a Alternator and drive belt for my 2007 Toyota Hilux the alternator is going good so far but the drive/fan belt that their parts checker said would fit does not after removing the original I found that the part number was wrong so I sent an email a week after I purchased the parts no reply, 2 weeks later I tried again no reply, tried calling several times only to have the automated voice hang up on me every time. I even tried contacting them on Facebook messenger and I did finally get a reply only to say someone would contact me but then nothing so it has almost been 30 days and still getting nowhere. I will not use them again !

Ari

AriSouth East Queensland, QLD

SHOCKING!!!!!

Now I am not one to complain trust me!! But I ordered my goods on 11/10/20. They have not moved since, it’s now 28/10/20. Now I understand everything going on with COVID but to sit there for that long just being “received” is just ridiculous!!! I emailed them asking for a refund so I could order from
somewhere else to get NO REPLY!! You need to focus more on your customers!!!! I will never be buying from yous again!!!

Ashley

Ashleyasked

Hello order number 100155998,where is it ? ,I placed my order 2 months ago,you advised after you took my money that there was a 2 week back order ,that was 6 weeks ago with no correspondence from you from the emails I have sent.please send what I purchased or give me my money back or this will be escalated,thank you,Ashley

peta p.

peta p.asked

Cancel and refund my partner's order asap you people lied and stated a item was in stock took his money now it's been 6weeks and nothing it's disgusting how you are running your business regardless of covid you know never be dishonest to make a sale !!

Rodasked

How do i get a response from your company on my order , since placing my order a month ago i have no communication from you , you have my money over $1,000 please talk to me , I saved for months to get my Audio gear , i dont have spare money , PLEASE help me here , i have sent emails 16th june and again this morning requesting an update... no response, my order #100137196 , please please respond , Rod

PRUSER101
PRUSER101

go to fair trading online complaint quick for refund. ft deal with in a few days. ft said many complaints about lies and fraud so they will be shut down soo

Rod

I lodged a complaint to NSW Fair Trading , then sent an email to A superstore letting them know i lodged the complaint and demanded confirmation my order has been sent or immediate conformation of a refund .......
surprise surprise , within 2 hrs i receive an email from them informing there was a glitch in there ordering system and my order has now been sent ..... in 5 days my order finally arrived .... so make a complaint to Fair Trading then let them know , you may get some results as i did

Get an answer from our members and Automotive Superstore representatives