Automotive Superstore

Automotive Superstore (page 4 of 30)

3.8

kenrubeli

kenrubeliHunter Region, NSW

"Just snowed under with enquiries"???

andy

andyNortheast, VIC

Worst online experience ever

If i could i'd give minus 5 stars. Placed an order on the 31 March. 6 weeks later still hasn't arrived. It took this extremely poor company 30 days just to send the order. Parts were not in stock but this was not shown when ordering. I received an email query my car. Replied and never heard back. It took 3 emails that were not answered and 2 separate queries on their useless online chat just to reach someone. Phones are also not being answered. They wanted to sell me more expensive items but in the end sent the one I ordered. It would have been quicker to walk from Vic to their office and back. DO NOT USE.

Adam.s

Adam.sBrisbane

Great service and helped me get the right part.

Will went above and beyond to help me get the parts I needed, another company said the parts fit but when Will had a look this was not the case, saved me a lot of hassle.

Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Find out how Automotive Superstore compares to other Vehicle Accessories, Parts & Tyre Shops

Cam

CamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

cant contact and still waiting

order number - 100130161...still has not been shipped as its still in progress.
I have sent 3 emails and there has been no reply.
waiting on live chat with only 1 in the que for 3hrs and still unable to speak to anyone.

if I was aware that you were not going to contact your customers and not ship anything I wouldn't of made an order. looing for a total refund and will just spend the extra money at supercheap to get the same product at least they wont take my money and run...thanks Team

Very helpful!

Will was great to deal with through the online chat, I got the stereo I really wanted plus the parts I needed to install it at a great price. Would highly recommend :-)

Rachelle D.Wheatbelt, WA

Where is my order? It's been almost 6 weeks!!

I placed an online order on 30 March and still haven't received my order. I have emailed twice and sent an online chat message as, conveniently, no one can answer the phone now due to COVID 19... Still no response. COVID -19 is a poor excuse for this kind of service.
Where is my order? I'd like a response and a refund or I will be taking this further. Very disappointed..

No communication

Ordered (#100128300) a product on the 27/4/2020 but still haven't received any updates despite multiple emails. I would just like to know the ETA and it just seems unacceptable to no respond to customers.

Pathetic

ordered a anti-shimmy kit to suit a gu patrol over a week ago via afterpay. Left an email-no response. Tried online chat-no response. Won't allow to call shop. I haven't even received an order confirmation!
I needed the kit to fix my car to get to work safely & considering most of us have had work cut short the money flow isn't that easy to come by now a days & to think money grows on trees to hand out freely then you must be high from all the green everyone's handing out to you! You would think with all the money you're [Word Removed] you could afford to hire an extra bloke to respond to inquiries.
How about you pick my order & send it via next day delivery. How does that sound? Champ.

Ross

Ross

Very poor customer service

Ordered product 11/04/20 and paid for straight away order number 100125183.
Order still in process stage and thats at the 09/05/20.
Have emailed,phoned(recorded message).Used online enquire and waited over 2.5 hours on live chat to be bumped off as I got to within 3-5 of queue.
As for any customer service there is none.No one has replied to anything.
I want a response from this company.

Brenton

BrentonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Where is order, no communication

Order 100127851 on 24th April 2020. Order has been on "picking stage". Have sent email no response.
I can wait a reasonable time for an order, but two weeks without communication is stretching the relationship.

Dale B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick to charge, slow to respond

Ordered 2 items (order #100126820) and charged for them immediately on 29/04/20. As of today (08/05/20) I have still yet to see the order pass the "picking" stage. Have requested several refunds and have tried all avenues for communication, not a single reply. COVID19 or not that's disgusting customer service. Zendesk is a joke too, try another method in the future.

Hi Dale,

I can see that your order has shipped sorry for the delay...

Dale B.

It's just been shipped despite having requested multiple refunds?

Damon WA

Damon WAPerth, WA

excellent customer service

Will was excellent, my original purchase was out of stock and he organised a very suitable replacement to ship the next day - very happy with his service and willingness to help

Ordered over two weeks ago, and order hasn’t even been sent.

Have emailed multiple times to enquire on how long it would be till my order is sent, but still no response, even jumped onto live chat and waited 2 hours, only for chat to tell me you were no longer online once I reached the front of the queue.
I understand times are tough. But 2 weeks, bit of a joke.

Great service for the budding car modder

Parts checker is a must to check for compatibility
Great response to get additional parts require to complete the job
Will at Customer Service was great to chat to in regards getting updates for my order AND double checked the parts

Would not buy from this site!

Truly disappointed with the service I have had or have not received from the Automotive Superstore. Ordered a product almost a month ago and payment went through fine. Have still not received product and have exhausted all attempts to contact store including calls, emails, online site chat and Facebook. The site states my order is in progress and has not even been dispatched. Just want a refund or some form of response. I have wasted too much time trying to find answers with no help from the store. It’s looking like I will have to now waste more time and go through my bank to get my money back. Do not recommend!

Waiting to hear back Update

Updated at bottom Waiting too hear back purchased product on saturday haven't received confirmation email wednesday now. also emailed them just hoping to receive it a little worried because of all the recent bad reviews bought as it said shipping is 1-3 days to qld but haven't even got confirmation let alone been shipped Order number is 100129670 thanks this business is nothing but a joke no response no answered call nothing will definitely be taking this further this company are just [Word Removed]

JohnnySouth East Queensland, QLD

Not received product.

Hi Johnny,

Sorry for the mess around i have refunded the order for you..

Johnny

Please advise how you have refunded and confirmation of the cancellation of my order.
Who and how have you returned the fee paid.

Grant Divall

Grant DivallSouthwest, VIC

Paid, nothing received, uncontactable.

My credit card has been debited for goods purchased weeks ago and I am yet to receive them. All contrary to what was promised on the website. No response to requests for updates on shipping. Unhappy customer. Beware
Order #100126785

Brilliant service

Very helpful staff (Will), talked me through the purchase and was very informative and patient with my queries to ensure I got what i needed. Can't comment yet on delivery timeframes, will update the review as required

Peter R.

Peter R.Far North Queensland, QLD

Outstanding service from Will

Will, the online sales consultant provided me with great advise and service, I strongly recommend this store and the service it provides. The sales advise that was given was greatly appreciated, Very happy customer. Peter

Scott J.

Scott J.asked

Hi Automotive Superstore team,I'm really needing some support from you guys regarding my order # 100131209,have explored every method of support you have and I can't get any help,just need reassurance that my order is in the system,and why it's getting held up.

Thanks,
Scott

Adriana Mclean

Adriana Mcleanasked

Ordered products last week, haven’t received anything or a tracking number, haven’t had any response or communication back. I want to know my tracking number. #100132783

barrieme
barrieme

I think they've gone broke. But they've left their website "money-catcher" on. Really bad situation. I'm trying to get my money back through the Queensland Department of Fair Trading. Suggest you try the same.

Maree M.

Maree M.asked

Order placed on 22nd April. $450 No confirmation, no answers to numerous emails, no answer to phone calls and chat line wait ridiculously long.
Have screen shots of order and Items are definitely not on back order. Please let me know the status of my order or appropriate action will be taken.
Order number 100127472