Auzco

Auzco

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Home Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Auzco? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review

An Eighties bathroom & ensuite transformed!

After having a few quotes for a renovation for my dated western red cedar bathroom and pink ensuite I chose Auzco because the quote was very competitive and I felt Siamak could deliver on managing the trades and do a great job. I had a fair idea of what I wanted for the renovation and the consultation process throughout was professional, friendly and collaborative. All the trades were fantastic with their work ethic and flawless in their work. The tiling was done by a master, the shower and mirror is great, the plumbers were professional and the painting just superb. Siamak was constantly managing and supervising so the reno was finished to a very high standard. I would highly recommend his company to anyone wanting a great bathroom reno.