3.0

mik

mik

Few issues with Avan 499 Aspire

Had exactly the same issue when i picked up my Aspire back in 2013.They only had half the camp room ended up being nearly 4 months by the time i received the the missing parts.

Avan issues

I had enough problem with my aspire 499 that I fully agree with you. I am at the stage where I don't get any pleasure what so ever out of it. Also as some one else suggested on another review, head office didn't acknowledge our initial concerns what so ever, which were considerable. I also would agree the designs are good just poor quality issue still having problems with considerable water leaked in front window And boot and other issues. Would I have another one, no

See all A'van Aspire Hardtop Series reviews

noble

nobleasked

Aspire Hardtop 499 Single

The hot water wont flow through any of the outlets. Is there a shut off to the hot water tank, other than the one on the blue cold water feed on my 2013 499 HT Aspire single.

Janey
    Janey

Hi there. We have just picked up our Avan Aspire 555
    Fridge light not coming on when we open the door.
    Freezer cold but not freezing. Fridge has been on for 24 hours and control at full on the door indicators. Can anyone help with these questions please

See all A'van Aspire Hardtop Series questions

Get an answer from our members and A'van representatives

Compare all 13 A'van Aspire Hardtop Series